SBP reserves hit all-time high of $20.15b

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So You should be worried about what the freken value of Rupee is now. Because that is what is affecting the life of 230 million people today --- not your point-scoring rant ????
No Khotay Patwari. If you really worried about people, you would not have artificially overvalued dollar for 4 years and bankrupted Pakistan in 2018. Kuttay

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khotay devaluation saves foreign exchange reserves
no it did not. You do not look at SBP data sheet? I am amazed. Let me do it for you.

1) 5 billion dollar Swap (Not urs)

2) 4 billion dollar Chinese Deposit cannot use 1 dollar

3) 3 Billion dollar KSA and UAE deposit cannot use 1 dollar.

Whatever left is IMF Credit Facility and only can be converted into loan if Finish IMF program maturely.

SO guys do you think we have luxury to do CAD at this moment? Ask your heart are you willing or can allow the government to take additional debt of 15-20 billion dollar from commercial banks just fill CAD gap? We will be in massive BOP crisis.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sir the debts they are taking to fill CAD is very short. These all taken from foreign commercial banks and their interest rate is high and lending is very short. Just in July we have taken 1.6 billion dollar debt to pay 600 million dollar for CAD and 1 billion to pay our debts. August number will much higher than this due to that last month Alone CAD will be above 1.5 billion dollar. Therefore, you expect CAD in August will be 1.5 billion dollar ,therefore we have additional debt of 1.5 billion because the reserve were not used as we not printing dollars.

This reserve will be wiped off within 6 to 7 months the way we making CAD and taking loans to fill CAD.

I am i never Against Imran Khan he can win even 2023 election if he kicks out ST and go back to IMF program and stop taking debt to fill CAD. It was crime when Nawaz did and Allah punished him that he never Return to Pakistan and no one from his Family will ever become a Chief Minister leave alone becoming a PM same as PPP family. CAD was Haram it also haram now it is all based Luxury cars, Consumption goods, Luxury hosing stuff and food related items.
Patwari i hope you going to learn from this good positive news and stop lying and doing Propaganda Becuse you are Adding sins for your self and trying to protect Pmln and ppp criminal's.