Secret Of MQM Success ??? ??? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
mehwish_ali said:
GeoG said:
He was in US recently and US Federal Govt did not aske him for any DNA test as there are no outstanding charges agaist him

What a Joker Imran Khan and you are. In US it is not a crime to become a father of daughter through Zina.

But it is SITTA White who is charged against Imran Khan with this Claim, and here comes the BRAVERY of BRAVE Leader Imran Khan where he is Running away from this Ilzaam for the last many years instead of Facing it bravely and going to US and proving through DNA test that he is innocent. Neither he goes for the DNA test, nor he wants to go to the American Courts to Sue Sitta White for wrongfully doing his Character Assassination by making wrong Charges against her.

I think we all know the reality why Imran Khan is not undergoing DNA test and why he is unable to sue Sitta White in US Courts for his Character Assassination.

I do not wish to write the detailed! Reply as your name suggest you are a female so you better be careful in calling me names, equal rights for men too.

For your non-existent Demagh, when a woman files for expenses claims for a child born out of wedlock, man has to go to a court for settlement. If man does not make himself available, a non bail Federal arrest warrants are issued and if a man is outside the territory, he is arrested at the airport whenever he comes back. For your disappointment this did not happen so no outstanding issue for him in US. But please dont hesitate to ask any further questions about Sita White and her daughter.

While we are discussing broken marriage issues, can you give us an insight into the reasons of divorce between Kalla Katta and beautiful Balochi woman Faiza Ghabol.

Did AH not find a single girl in Urdu speaking community, why he had to get marry to a Baluchi. I suppose all of your community know him too well, so they thought better kill the girl than to give her hand in marriage to AH, Sari Zindagi Ka Azab, Yeh Tou Do Minute Bardasht Nahi Hota, Hamari Bacchi Sari Zindagi Kaisay Bardhast Karary Gi. I know AH will sacrifice his life for his nation but what is the fault of Faiza Ghabol, she is not political and still young enough to get married. I suppose AH must be looking for a suitable match for his ex. I am sure you can enlighten us with inside information.

mehwish_ali

GeoG said:
mehwish_ali said:
GeoG said:
He was in US recently and US Federal Govt did not aske him for any DNA test as there are no outstanding charges agaist him

What a Joker Imran Khan and you are. In US it is not a crime to become a father of daughter through Zina.

But it is SITTA White who is charged against Imran Khan with this Claim, and here comes the BRAVERY of BRAVE Leader Imran Khan where he is Running away from this Ilzaam for the last many years instead of Facing it bravely and going to US and proving through DNA test that he is innocent. Neither he goes for the DNA test, nor he wants to go to the American Courts to Sue Sitta White for wrongfully doing his Character Assassination by making wrong Charges against her.

I think we all know the reality why Imran Khan is not undergoing DNA test and why he is unable to sue Sitta White in US Courts for his Character Assassination.

For your non-existent Demagh, when a woman files for expenses claims for a child born out of wedlock, man has to go to a court for settlement. If man does not make himself available, a non bail Federal arrest warrants are issued and if a man is outside the territory, he is arrested at the airport whenever he comes back. For your disappointment this did not happen so no outstanding issue for him in US. But please dont hesitate to ask any further questions about Sita White and her daughter.

^^ the foolishness at it's peak.
If Imran Khan is not taken into custody then there is no KAMAL of Imran Khan in it, but he should be thankful to Sitta White that she has not asked the Court to Arrest Imran Khan for expenses etc.

But the Reality is this that Sita white went to the Court and won the Case in her favour in 1997. So, theoretically it does not matter if she went for expenses case or not.

Sita White was brave enough to fight for right of her daughter who wanted a fathers name. She explained in her interview that she does not need any thing more from Imran Khan. Now Imran Khan says that it is his Character Assassination. But million Dollar Question remains there why he is so coward to go to the USA Court and do the DNA test and prove he is innocent?

Sadly, neither Imran Khan is so BRAVE nor his supporters are so BRAVE to face this simple Question. The coward will always run away from this question. This is their fate.

While we are discussing broken marriage issues, can you give us an insight into the reasons of divorce between Kalla Katta and beautiful Balochi woman Faiza Ghabol.

Did AH not find a single girl in Urdu speaking community, why he had to get marry to a Baluchi. I suppose all of your community know him too well, so they thought better kill the girl than to give her hand in marriage to AH,

What a Satanic show of filth of mind. Does it mean that our Baluchi Brothers are bay-sharam and bay-ghairat and have no worries of their Daughters and happily give their daughters in Nikah of Killers and Butchers and all filthy people????

Shame upon you..... and shame is a small word for this show of filth of your mind.

GeoG

mehwish_ali said:
GeoG said:
[quote="mehwish_ali":2vkq78ui]
GeoG said:

^^ the foolishness at it's peak.
If Imran Khan is not taken into custody then there is no KAMAL of Imran Khan in it, but he should be thankful to Sitta White that she has not asked the Court to Arrest Imran Khan for expenses etc.

But the Reality is this that Sita white went to the Court and won the Case in her favour in 1997. So, theoretically it does not matter if she went for expenses case or not.

Sita White was brave enough to fight for right of her daughter who wanted a fathers name. She explained in her interview that she does not need any thing more from Imran Khan. Now Imran Khan says that it is his Character Assassination. But million Dollar Question remains there why he is so coward to go to the USA Court and do the DNA test and prove he is innocent?

Sadly, neither Imran Khan is so BRAVE nor his supporters are so BRAVE to face this simple Question. The coward will always run away from this question. This is their fate.

Did AH not find a single girl in Urdu speaking community, why he had to get marry to a Baluchi. I suppose all of your community know him too well, so they thought better kill the girl than to give her hand in marriage to AH,

What a Satanic show of filth of mind. Does it mean that our Baluchi Brothers are bay-sharam and bay-ghairat and have no worries of their Daughters and happily give their daughters in Nikah of Killers and Butchers and all filthy people????

Shame upon you..... and shame is a small word for this show of filth of your mind.[/quote:2vkq78ui]

Readers can judge for themselves if my mind is filthy or filth is oozing from Kallay Kattays Makroh Chehra and his followers writings.

Baluchis are full of Ghairat but probably did not know AH Asliyat before marrying their daughter, soon realized the grave mistake they have made so decided to part ways with Kalla Katta. This is probably biggest reason he is not coming to Pakistan as he knows Baluchi tradition take revenge of deception.

You have conveniently ignored my real question that since Altaf Hussain is so sincere to people around him that he even thinks about the food and all other necessities of all other people. His wife, be it an ex one would be a very close person so he would be thinking about her future and his daughters future. He must be sick to death that she is not married so long after the divorce and his daughter is missing the fatherly love she deserves. You must shoulder the burden of your leader and find a suitable match for her.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't understand why some peoples even think about the comparsion of brave, committed, true and honest leader Imran Khan with the corrupt, crminal, Bhatta khor, agent of India Altaf.

So paid agent of Altaf, you must be shamed on your act. I will advise them to read orders of Allah given In QURAN at the beganing I.E. Surey Al-Baqra, which clearly desribe the characteristics of "MUNAFIQEEN" and their place in hell.

HerZ

Voter (50+ posts)
rahat said:
I don't understand why some peoples even think about the comparsion of brave, committed, true and honest leader Imran Khan with the corrupt, crminal, Bhatta khor, agent of India Altaf.

So paid agent of Altaf, you must be shamed on your act. I will advise them to read orders of Allah given In QURAN at the beganing I.E. Surey Al-Baqra, which clearly desribe the characteristics of "MUNAFIQEEN" and their place in hell.

still no answer about his daughter without marriage , what is the order of allah in quran about that??? u should also shame on yourself to defending this type of person my dear , u should also read quran carefully before u sujjest someone else , and also no answer about election results of Mansehra, Swat and NA55.....

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
I suggest to all including myself to understand Quran not to read only. If we nderstand the orders of ALLAH given in the Quran at the start in Surey Al-Baqra, then the life will be easy and peaceful for us. It is the only way to become true muslim and then everything will be crystal clear about who are "MUNAFIQEEN"

GeoG

HerZ said:
rahat said:

still no answer about his daughter without marriage , what is the order of allah in quran about that??? u should also shame on yourself to defending this type of person my dear , u should also read quran carefully before u sujjest someone else , and also no answer about election results of Mansehra, Swat and NA55.....

Still no answer if Alataf Hussain is looking for a new match for his ex-wife so that the NEW FATHER can give fatherly love little Miss Altaf Hussain.

lastbullet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
GeoG said:
HerZ said:
rahat said:

Still no answer if Alataf Hussain is looking for a new match for his ex-wife so that the NEW FATHER can give fatherly love little Miss Altaf Hussain.

exactly issi liye kuch larki wale hamesha ye chahte hain ke altaf hussain pakistan aaje or woh apni londia ke liye usee pasand kersakain.lolz. or physically mulaqat kerwadain.
kuch logon per unki betian bohet bhari hoti ja rahi hain shayed.............!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.