See how to check final exam answer sheet

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)
163052_488676609233_719869233_6047293_2728755_n.jpg

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]​

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I remember a similar experience from my FSc days. There was a biology teacher named Fazal Sb, who used to mark the daily tests of students in a similar manner and always give "Good" to every student. And, students used to call him "Sir Good-Fazal" in personal conversations:). Apart from this, he was a nice teacher and i respect him a lot.

Last edited:

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ill tell u my live experience in FAST-karachi... there was a physics teacher famous for not checking or reading the paper.. he had a way of marking that he marked negatively...instead of giving marks.... my friend wrote after starting the sentence....

"the electron spins counter clockwise just like shane warne spinning the ball when coming round the wicket, the ball pitches outside leg and took the off stump leaving mike gatting stunned" the para was backed up by a colourful image of a circuit

the question beared 10 marks ..marks got -3.. so for this crap he got 7 outta 10....

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
163052_488676609233_719869233_6047293_2728755_n.jpg

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]​
i
Aap ko pata hay yeh parcha kis ka hay? Yeh parcha Gazoo Chachay ka hay. Aap soochein gay keh mujhay kaisay pata chala? Woh is tarah is ko check karnay wala [MENTION=10206]abbasiali[/MENTION] hay. Ab yeh poochein gay mujhay yeh kaisay pata chala? To saboot kay liyae intizaar karein aur abbasiali Bhai ka response deikhein......(serious)