Self Accountability after the event

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I Learned.. these people are merely the mirror of our society, how can they be different? They are from our society, and We are the maker of the society.. When We ourself are not sincere with our jobs, not honest with our mates how can we expect these people from amongst us to do wonders..

I Learned.. day by day, we are underestimating ourselves, sip by sip easily digesting all the defeats, negativity as the nation.. that it doesnt harm much anymore now.. Got surprise a bit people saying "sab chalta hai" .. "koi baat nahin" .. "chalo semi-final to khail liya" .. We are already used to of loving our looters.. as atleast he did something good.. Why are we underestimatimg ourselves so much!, saying ourselves that we don't deserve any good?? can't dream bigger, getting bargaining ourselves very cheap.. and that is trickling down to our personal lives too!! Need to correct with us.. Stand for the right thing and lets speak about it!!

I Learned.. that its not just on them to earn respect for country, its on Us! We, Me! Each & Every one of us!.. where ever we are what ever we do, do it with utmost sincerity and honesty! Good things comes to Good hearted people!

I Learned.. after any incident, its better to ACT Positively then to React Negatively..!

Lets act positively and collectively and brighten up the countries image in what ever capacity, individually and collaboratively, We Can!!

@qasir Bhai

nice posting but instead of using "I have learnt" u should have written "Allah has taught me". U know jo ziada mai mai kerta hai uss k sath kkia hota hai..............

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@qasir Bhai

nice posting but instead of using "I have learnt" u should have written "Allah has taught me". U know jo ziada mai mai kerta hai uss k sath kkia hota hai..............
میں طالب علم ہوں اور ساری زندگی سیکھتا ہی رہوں گا
الله سے دعا ہے کہ میرے علم میں اضافہ فرما

Saeed

MPA (400+ posts)
It is good one.

"Laisa Lil Insana illa Ma Sa-aa" Aur Insan Ko Milta Wohi Hai Jiski Usne Koshish Kiya.
QURAN 53:39.

Last edited: