Serious concerns in Indian diplomatic circles about any role of Pakistan in Afghanistan after Bin La

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=15252

NEW DELHI: Osama bin Laden's killing has left India nervous about the endgame in Afghanistan and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is ready for a short-notice visit to Kabul in this regard.

Sources indicated that the trip may take place as early as next week.

The Indian mission in Afghanistan has been intimated that they should be ready for the visit in "48-hour notice" at best. Also, visas for the 20-member media contingent traveling with the Prime Minister have been obtained.

Though Singh has been planning the visit to Afghanistan for sometime now, the recent developments there as well as the killing of Bin Laden have "brought a sense of immediacy to the whole thing".

Post-bin Laden, New Delhi has set its nervous eyes on the endgame in Afghanistan and the role of Pakistan after early withdrawal of the western forces.

There are serious concerns in Indian diplomatic circles about any role of Pakistan in Afghanistan after Bin Laden killing.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Serious concerns in Indian about any role of Pakistan in Afghanistan after Bin Laden

5-8-2011_70111_1.gif

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Singh and Karzai will be releasing a joint statement, in the presence of international media to pressurize Pakistan, further :)
This will follow debates in Indian and Pakistani talk shows.

Last edited:

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jaag Pakistani Jaag!

Yeh kabhi hamaray dosy na they na hon gay!
And for Mr. Karzai! I think I will degrade my self, I will leave him to the elements!

T

terex

Jaag Pakistani Jaag!

Yeh kabhi hamaray dosy na they na hon gay!
And for Mr. Karzai! I think I will degrade my self, I will leave him to the elements!

India knows pakistan in and out!
It has tasted pakistan policy in kashmir terror(20k militants post soviet battle),khalistan debacle(pak backing radical sikh elements ,which took india 20years to uproot),north east rebel problems in 1960's!!

So why india should allow pakistan to recapture afganistan?
Afganistan is an independent nation and as one of the asian leaders India must ensure that afgan does not end up used by any nation for jihad in post american retreat!!

canadian

It has tasted pakistan policy in kashmir terror(20k militants post soviet battle),khalistan debacle(pak backing radical sikh elements ,which took india 20years to uproot),north east rebel problems in 1960's!!

Afganistan is an independent nation and as one of the asian leaders India must ensure that afgan does not end up used by any nation for jihad in post american retreat!!

No use making tall statements.When the time comes we will see.If US couldn't win that war and about to flee,you guys are most welcome !! It will be real fun watching you guys over there.Karzai will flee the very moment Americans leave.Best of luck guys !!

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Read the article carefully independent Afghanistan is not in favor of Indian interests. India is worried if "foreign armies left Afghanistan she will out of game".

Imranpak

India has no business in Afghanistan who is our direct neighbour. Doesn't matter what Singh thinks or says because ground realities are different, India is not wanted in Afghanistan!

Pakistan will make certain that we have a pro-Pak government in Afghanistan regardless of what India/ns think so deal with it!. We'll support whoever we want just like they do in Balochistan and FATA.