Shabaash Gul - Progressive woman: The topper who refuses to give in -

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)
گل نے اپنے آپ کو ثابت کر دیا ہے واقعی جہاں چاہ وہاں راہ- ملک میں وہ شدت پسند عناصر جو خواتین کی تعلیم کے خلاف ہیں، انھیں اب اس بارے میں سوچنا چاہیے

214052-SeemagulPHOTOFAZALKHALIQ-1311190626-237-640x480.jpg

SWAT:
Seema Gul, a student of humanities, who topped the Saidu Sharif Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) intermediate examinations in 2011 is determined to go on.

Gul, a student at Government Girls Degree College Saidu Sharif, gave the exams after getting married and topped the exams among female students. She said she wants to pursue further education and is determined to challenge anything that comes in her way. She said, Determination can defeat every power in the world.
A total of 30,650 students appeared in the intermediate examinations in which 57.18 per cent were declared successful.
Talking about the militancy and extremism in the region, Gul said, I never stopped studying even though there was fear everywhere. I am thankful to my parents and teachers who supported me.
Guls husband Khalilullah, while talking to The Express Tribune at the award distribution ceremony, said, This is a moment of great pleasure for me and I want Gul to pursue further education.
Gul added, In my view both girls and boys should be treated equally and should be allowed to follow their dreams.
She regretted how international media presented Swat in a negative way. We are not extremists. We believe in peace and harmony and one day we will show that to the whole world, she said.
The number of female students appearing in the exams has increased significantly, despite constant attacks by the Taliban on girls schools.
According to Saidu Sharif Board Chairperson Muhammad Iqbal, there has been a 49 per cent increase in girls who have appeared in the examinations this year, while the increase in boys this year is 19 per cent. The increase in female students indicates that Swati people are struggling towards peace and development, said Iqbal.
Published in The Express Tribune, July 21[SUP]st[/SUP], 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Shabaash Gul

Good for Seema Gul and bad for taliban majhools. May God bless her with a happy and prosperous life, Aameen!

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
گل نے اپنے آپ کو ثابت کر دیا ہے واقعی جہاں چاہ وہاں راہ- ملک میں وہ شدت پسند عناصر جو خواتین کی تعلیم کے خلاف ہیں، انھیں اب اس بارے میں سوچنا چاہیے

گل نے مغرب سے متاثر بےمذہب لادین لبرل طبقہ کے اس پروپگنڈے کا منہ توڑ جواب دیا ہے جو ہر آن مذہبی اقدار کو خواتین پر ظلم زیادتی اور قید سے تعبیر کرتا ہے. گل نے یہ ثابت کیا ہے کے مذہبی اقدار تعلیم کی راہ میں رکاوٹ نہیں ہیں

stargazermal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Bravo The Credit Goes to Pakistan army. Lets make a Telefilm featuring Seema Gul fighting alongside the army ranks against the evil talibans,

PAK FOJ KO SALAM . GENERAL KAYANI ZINDABAD

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
LONG LIVE SEEMA GUL ZINDABAD (clap)

ALLAH INDIAN ISRAELI NAAM NIHAD THALIBAN KA BAIRA GHARAQ KARAY OR SABKO JALDI DOZAH NASEEB KARAI AMIN:jazak:

Nathookhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I note a mistake commonly made in written and spoken English in Pakistan and Indians invariably make that mistake even in English speaking countries.

You never "give exams". You always "take exams". Teachers/examiners "give exams".

Some journalist or writer otherwise did the same above.

bravo

Banned
I note a mistake commonly made in written and spoken English in Pakistan and Indians invariably make that mistake even in English speaking countries.

You never "give exams". You always "take exams". Teachers/examiners "give exams".

Well done to the girl from tribal areas !!

Well said !!its common mistake in india too :)

but i say :i write exam (bigsmile)(bigsmile)

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)
[/right]
گل نے مغرب سے متاثر بےمذہب لادین لبرل طبقہ کے اس پروپگنڈے کا منہ توڑ جواب دیا ہے جو ہر آن مذہبی اقدار کو خواتین پر ظلم زیادتی اور قید سے تعبیر کرتا ہے. گل نے یہ ثابت کیا ہے کے مذہبی اقدار تعلیم کی راہ میں رکاوٹ نہیں ہیں

واقعی، گل نے یہ ثابت کیا ہے کے مذہبی اقدار تعلیم کی راہ میں رکاوٹ نہیں ہیں۔۔۔۔۔چلیں۔ کسی بات پر مجھ میں اور آپ میں اتفاق ہوا۔

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

That is what we studied in grade 7 but its applied no where in the word. This is called "aglat ul aam" in case you understand urdu.