Shabbar Zaidi Ne Pandora Papers Se Bari Leak Awam K Samny Rakh Di

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I don't know if you are really using your brain. How the hell you are going to bring back the money from foreign land without getting the foreign courts involved ?
And how the hell the foreign courts are going to believe you if you got zip all evidence ?
I think you should stop making noises in media . Its a stuck tape which ran out of its life.
Like I said you patwaris have no clue how the world works. Govts don't sue each other or individuals. This happens through govt to govt contact and through the proper channels and procedure

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Like I said you patwaris have no clue how the world works. Govts don't sue each other or individuals. This happens through govt to govt contact and through the proper channels and procedure
So, I guess you can say goodbye to your bogus claim on these properties .You have seen the result of that end to end Government contact in the conclusion of NCA report. What else do you want to see as a proof of this media circus for domestic consumptions. All f talk but can't do f all. Go back to proper channel instead of shouting here like a broken tape. No evidence to produce, no proof of any wrongdoing ,yet the yapping goes on forever.