Shabbar Zaidi Ne Pandora Papers Se Bari Leak Awam K Samny Rakh Di

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Through a crooked law implemented by nawazoo specially to facilitate his money laundering. And you also missed the part that for political people who are business men the problem arises is what share of the money they transferred aboard is of their legit business for which they can provide a paper trail and what part is of money gained through illegitimate means.

I have no idea how you made the leap from this to it being a witch hunt?

And if the issue was only of transferring money out of the country, then why didn't nawazoo show his bank records showing this is the money he transferred to the UK through these bank accounts, totally legal and over the counter.

The question is not of transferring the money, but where the money came from in the first place.

Rest of your post was the usually worthless ranting and not worth wasting time on.
Siberite is a typical Kanjar type of Patwari who never admit being one but only criticize PM Imran Khan

arifkarim

It could be that NS changed the law to facilitate sending money out and allow the foreign investors to invest in Pakistan . He might have used the same laws to send the money but it is not forbidden as long as the law allows it to be transferred. Same thing IK is doing right now, bringing ordinances after ordinances to change law to suit himself. There is no real surprise there .
Yes Nawaz Sharif Bhagora changing the law to suit himself is not a problem but if Imran Khan does that it is a problem. Naslan Patwari

arifkarim

In Pakistani courts, the NAB is still trying to go through their witnesses and the documents to the court proceedings .
No they are not. Lohar High Court transferred all judges that were hearing cases of Showbaz Sharif and family 6 months ago. Khotay Patwari

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I thought you are a sensible and an educated person . I have heard a lot about these TTS and everything else. If you got a chance, read the letter written by the NCA to the NAB and the acknowledgment to the court from NCA that they were also given the recorded evidence of their so called TTs from Pakistan. In that same letter, when the request to unfreeze the assets of the SS was made to the Magistrate, It was mentioned that the TTs were also probed in the case.

In Pakistani courts, the NAB is still trying to go through their witnesses and the documents to the court proceedings .

You need to understand what the meaning of Witch Hunt is. And that is what being done here. They won't go to sue them in England and its courts , because this witch hunt doesn't have feet to stand on . It is only for the domestic consumption on media. A circus with ample acrobatic Buffoon.
So are you saying the money laundered in the names of the poor workers is legit. You are an absolute tit. Is that why the phone calls were being not co-operate.

Hate_Nooras

I thought you are a sensible and an educated person . I have heard a lot about these TTS and everything else. If you got a chance, read the letter written by the NCA to the NAB and the acknowledgment to the court from NCA that they were also given the recorded evidence of their so called TTs from Pakistan. In that same letter, when the request to unfreeze the assets of the SS was made to the Magistrate, It was mentioned that the TTs were also probed in the case.

You need to understand what the meaning of Witch Hunt is. And that is what being done here. They won't go to sue them in England and its courts , because this witch hunt doesn't have feet to stand on . It is only for the domestic consumption on media. A circus with ample acrobatic Buffoon.
You are desperate to find away out. In Delhi they can't have a PK leader that shows your haraamis in bad light. Remember when you said in your country. It is our country so go and fuck yourself

Siberite

Mind sharing this letter. Because I remember glancing over it. It had no mention of Shabaz Sharif in it, nor any TTs nor any reference to NAB. Only saying they unfroze two accounts because they never got around to investigating them.

Watch from 17:30 onwards.

Enjoy !! !​

Siberite

You want inflation under check? Don't import more than export. Don't artificially overvalue your currency. Don't spend more than you collect in taxes. Live within your means. Simple
Dunger !! Don't tell me , Tell this to your Naswari Khan ... He is spitting like you everywhere he sits ...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Watch from 17:30 onwards.

Enjoy !! !​
Yes that makes it absolutely clear and it absolutely doesn't say anything what you claimed it said. Thanks for shooting down your own argument, saved me the time. I was already tired after trying to explain another one of your brethren a very simple thing and get it through his thick head

Siberite

Yes that makes it absolutely clear and it absolutely doesn't say anything what you claimed it said. Thanks for shooting down your own argument, saved me the time. I was already tired after trying to explain another one of your brethren a very simple thing and get it through his thick head
Main Na Manoo. You should understand that I don't personally posses the documents of the case , neither it was given to me by anyone . I don't expect you to admit it and I don't really care if you deny it since you can't lift a finger to find yourself out if those documents which were shown are fake or true.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You should understand that I don't personally posses the documents of the case , neither it was given to me by anyone .
Not the case at all. More a case of you hearing what you wanted to hear, the letter being read out by Azhar Javed by some called Dave, from International Crime Unit to someone called John saying he met with a NAB official and this is what he said and he is willing to help us in any way possible. THE END. Nothing at all of what you and this Azhar Javed is claiming.

Here is the actually order from NCA which has nothing of the sort what you and other patwaris claiming of showbaz getting a clean chit. 1st of all NCA is not a court that can convict or acquit anyone, so the whole narrative of "ek bar phir shurkhuru ho gaye is totally false" 2nd it does not even have Shobaz's name on it let alone and "shurkhuru-fication"

FAW0M85WEAAnGe9

FAW0M8-WEAIdqJH

As the saying goes.
Hun aram eh?

Last edited:

Siberite

Main Na Manoo. You should understand that I don't personally posses the documents of the case , neither it was given to me by anyone . I don't expect you to admit it and I don't really care if you deny it since you can't lift a finger to find yourself out if those documents which were shown are fake or true.
Not the case at all. More a case of you hearing what you wanted to hear, the letter being read out by Azhar Javed by some called Dave, from International Crime Unit to someone called John saying he met with a NAB official and this is what he said and he is willing to help us in any way possible. THE END. Nothing at all of what you and this Azhar Javed is claiming.

Here is the actually order from NCA which has nothing of the sort what you and other patwaris claiming of showbaz getting a clean chit. 1st of all NCA is not a court that can convict or acquit anyone, so the whole narrative of "ek bar phir shurkhuru ho gaye is totally false" 2nd it does not even have Shobaz's name on it let alone and "shurkhuru-fication"

FAW0M85WEAAnGe9

FAW0M8-WEAIdqJH

As the saying goes.
Hun aram eh?
lol. try to get the documents which were sent to ARU ,the corresponding between two institutions and also the relevant documents which were submitted to court by the NCA after concluding their investigation.
its funny how you jumping in defence of PTI government without realizing that even they didnt contest the meeting between NAB official and NCA in 2019 just before the probe started.
I know that some of you are posessed with blind following and useless baloonies when cant muster any logical response.
try to calm down a bit, catch your breath and then think what you claim.
And at last, the courts are still open in UK, try to reposess their properties, freeze their accounts and see where they tell you to go ..or try to find Malik Arshid in British Judiciary.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
try to get the documents which were sent to ARU ,the corresponding between two institutions and also the relevant documents which were submitted to court by the NCA after concluding their investigation.
When I can't access the documents and you can't access the documents then how in the hell do you know whats written in them? Awein apni taraf se chawlien maaray jaa raha hai.

Siberite

When I can't access the documents and you can't access the documents then how in the hell do you know whats written in them? Awein apni taraf se chawlien maaray jaa raha hai.
okay, let me help you out. I will see if you can get out of this confusion since you refuse to accept the documents shown on the TV program by a British Based Journalist. And don't press the unattainable issue for your confused understanding.

Watch it till end. You will find out what was being investigated.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1442705794579959810
Just for the sake of what was being probed as per this letter from ARU to NCA and the details under which the alleged money laundry took place and the charge sheet details against SS including the servants and the TTs.​

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
okay, let me help you out. I will see if you can get out of this confusion since you refuse to accept the documents shown on the TV program by a British Based Journalist. And don't press the unattainable issue for your confused understanding.

Watch it till end. You will find out what was being investigated.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1442705794579959810
Just for the sake of what was being probed as per this letter from ARU to NCA and the details under which the alleged money laundry took place and the charge sheet details against SS including the servants and the TTs.​
The first clip you posted of Kamran Shahid you can freeze frame it and read that, it's exactly what I said it was. Soor Khan just shows a random letter, with the letter head blacked out ( till date all NCA documents have their logo clearly visible ) So no idea who sent this letter, could be anyone, or TBH I wouldn't put it beyond these shouda's to fabricate such a letter and biggest of all this is not even related to the accounts freezing issue, this is to do with the flats. So a total different document on a total different issue.

AND for the sake of argument lets accept your stance and that the ganjs have such a clear and transparent money trail why don't they produce any of it in Pakistan. Nawazoo and Nani got convicted because no money trail, showbaz and hamza were in jail and now out on bail because no money trail.

So why does the ganj clan only provide documentary evidences of their finances in England and only Qatri Khats and Calabri fonts in Pakistan?

Siberite

The first clip you posted of Kamran Shahid you can freeze frame it and read that, it's exactly what I said it was. Soor Khan just shows a random letter, with the letter head blacked out ( till date all NCA documents have their logo clearly visible ) So no idea who sent this letter, could be anyone, or TBH I wouldn't put it beyond these shouda's to fabricate such a letter and biggest of all this is not even related to the accounts freezing issue, this is to do with the flats. So a total different document on a total different issue.

AND for the sake of argument lets accept your stance and that the ganjs have such a clear and transparent money trail why don't they produce any of it in Pakistan. Nawazoo and Nani got convicted because no money trail, showbaz and hamza were in jail and now out on bail because no money trail.

So why does the ganj clan only provide documentary evidences of their finances in England and only Qatri Khats and Calabri fonts in Pakistan?
Its really funny that you don't want to admit even what is written on the letter with caption and the letter draft, yet, you complain why the subject line was blanked out.
You could not answer my question of why can't the PTI idiots sue him and claim the properties in UK ?
And if they can't why don't they challenge the NCA conclusion regarding the assets freeze of Sharif family ?

They should go to British court with truck load of paper clippings from the newspaper and stage sit in in front of British court till they start to set a trial ... LOL I like to see if Saqib Nisar of British court will allow them to have their day of fake load in courts in British .

You guys are funny idiots . Stubborn like your Naswar Khan , lack of logic like your leader.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
you complain why the subject line was blanked out.
Again comprehension issues with you. Never said anything about subject line. Its the company letter ( i.e logo and name ) that is blacked out, so we have no idea who sent this letter and to whom.

You could not answer my question of why can't the PTI idiots sue him and claim the properties in UK ?
Sue? On what basis? Pakistani courts and judgements have no standing in the UK or Pakistan has no authority to start any assets beyond means inquiry in the UK. What a simpleton you are.

And if they can't why don't they challenge the NCA conclusion regarding the assets freeze of Sharif family ?
What good will freezing of one account in the UK of Suleman Shabaz do?

You patwaris really have no clue about how the world works you live in your own fantasy patwari world.

Siberite

Again comprehension issues with you. Never said anything about subject line. Its the company letter ( i.e logo and name ) that is blacked out, so we have no idea who sent this letter and to whom.

Sue? On what basis? Pakistani courts and judgements have no standing in the UK or Pakistan has no authority to start any assets beyond means inquiry in the UK. What a simpleton you are.

What good will freezing of one account in the UK of Suleman Shabaz do?

You patwaris really have no clue about how the world works you live in your own fantasy patwari world.
I don't know if you are really using your brain. How the hell you are going to bring back the money from foreign land without getting the foreign courts involved ?
And how the hell the foreign courts are going to believe you if you got zip all evidence ?
I think you should stop making noises in media . Its a stuck tape which ran out of its life.