Shah Mehmood Qurashi-Failed Foreign Minister- Failed Peer

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
1100918587-1.jpg

http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1100918587&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20100421
Loo gee yeh peer saab hain..lol..

shayad Hillary CLinton ko bee MUREEDNEE bana chahatay thay

Last edited by a moderator:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
wah wah kia peer sahab hain... the world has really become advance as we have started to have clean shaven peers... Great

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lanath on him I am about to vomit on this sub-human fraud. He is a mureed of white women with fat anckles HITLARY CLINTON.What a vagina looking man.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't blame shah mehmood. he is fraud peer like many of them out there. but look at the woman who is touching his knees with such devotion. jahil awam deserve that.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don't blame shah mehmood. he is fraud peer like many of them out there. but look at the woman who is touching his knees with such devotion. jahil awam deserve that.

If people have so much devotion for shah mehmood who is not an Aalim he is just a "gadda nashin" (گدّانشیں) and people still think that he has divine power to solve all their problems and he capable to provide a short cut Jannat (جنّت). Now think about a person, tahir-ul-qadri, who called himself scholar and claims to be in direct contact with Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) and feel proud to have his feet kissed by awam. People without knowledge would do everything to get a chance of short cut to Jannat (جنّت).

May Allah save us from these fraud peers and scholars.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Every one saw when Shahji Qureshi wrongly announced hike in CNG prices and awam lost money, he is a crafted 'lota' who left his MNA seat to contest the Nazim election[where he saw power there he went], everyone saw how he was getting 'mast' with Hillary Clinton so who is responsible for all this, off course not Shahji or PPP, there are 'Gadda-nasheens' in PML-Nawaz as well as PML-Q who are given ticket just because they can get votes and idiot people vote for them as they belong to a particular tribe or bestowed 'heirs' or in the bloodline of famous saints. This is an insult to the legacy of those great saints that these people are said to represent them, people who take care of people in Pakistan like Abdus Sattar Edhi, Mustafa Kamal or Adeeb Rizvi don't have saints' blood running in their veins they only share people's basic concern of helplessness, which Shahji and fellow Gadda-nasheens rarely experience given their lavish lifestyle.

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is smart. You can't blame him. One can do anything to achieve personal goals. However, these pictures make the nation funny. That all these people go and bow infront of him.
I still won't have any problem with him being a Peer or being in head-to-head love with Hillary, If he would sincerly work for the nation. Him being PEER or in Khoshgawar mood doesn't hurt people. What hurts the nation is when he represent the nation as Foreign minister. He should have been very nationalist and pro pakistani, which ofcourse is not the case. American Foreign minister comes and tell you what to do in your own country. This is what hurts me and my nation.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He is smart. You can't blame him. One can do anything to achieve personal goals. However, these pictures make the nation funny. That all these people go and bow infront of him.
I still won't have any problem with him being a Peer or being in head-to-head love with Hillary, If he would sincerly work for the nation. Him being PEER or in Khoshgawar mood doesn't hurt people. What hurts the nation is when he represent the nation as Foreign minister. He should have been very nationalist and pro pakistani, which ofcourse is not the case. American Foreign minister comes and tell you what to do in your own country. This is what hurts me and my nation.

Of course it does. What leaders do, becomes a norm in society before you know it.

Since leaders are consuming alcohol, bars are opening right? I rest my case :(

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
jahil awam deserve this type of dabba peer............

Islam ko jitna nuqsaan Dabba Peer Faqeer or Mazaraat or un ke gaddi nasheenon ne pohnchaya hey shayad utna nuqsaan Yahood or Nasaaraa ne naheen pohnchaya...........

GeoG

I don't understand the men who let their family members go to Peer Sahib.

This lady is touching knees of This Dabba Peer, ***** Ic Bibi Kay Ghar Kay Mardon Par.

Pakistani1947

Zardari & Foreign minister Shah M Qureshi Drinking whisky

Shah M Qureshi is also the Sajjada nashin of the shrine of Bahauddin Zakaria in Multan.

I found following video on the internet. I am not sure whether they are drinking Whisky or water. Could somebody comment?

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Zardari & Foreign minister Shah M Qureshi Drinking whisky

They are drinking apple juice,

You know these are Sajada Nasheen people, whisky becomes apple juice once it pour into their glass.

lol

lol

lol

lol

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)

i am not a fan of PPP , but how do you know , that nawaz sharif and shahbaz sharif dont drink, let me tell you a guy who can play tabla and harmounium and sing much better then singer, dont you think he is drinker ???

and how do you know this is Whisky ???? have you pour it ???

iss hammam main sabhhey nanghey hain, aur bhai sb kia shehbaz sharif itni shaadian aur water bed ghar per rakhta tha, to kia woh kuch naheen peeta tha, naeem bukhari sey us ki biwi cheen kar saari dunya key sammney in takkla bro,s ney kia tamsha kia

kuch khuda ka khauf khaoo, aur achey key liay socho, na sirf keeray nikaloo , sub main

waslam

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)

You know these are Sajada Nasheen people, whisky becomes apple juice once it pour into their glass.

lol

lol

lol

lol

Gi Gi JI ahoo ji Imran khan sb to Mahir hain apple jucie nikalney key ?? kia khial hey

Malik495

lol

lol

lol

lol
i posted this video few months before twice.. but its been deleted by moderator.... its good to see this video again... Sajjada Nasheen of Bahauddin Zakriya Multani (Rahmatulla ilayhe)......kis moonh se peer banay bethay hain yeh maghrib zada leader..

Malik495

oh Bhai kisi ko ghussa honay ya kisi aur leader ko galian denay ki zurorat nahi agar kisi aur k paas bhi aisi koi video ya image hay jis men koi leader ya celebrity drink krtay hoye pakray gaye hain to wo bhi upload kr do is thread men yaar.. ta k logon ko pata to chalay k iss hamam men kon kon nangay hain? kisy pata kisi ne to chaddi pahni ho aur ham usay nanga kah rahay hon.. so agar koi iss bat pe aitraz kr raha hay to uss banday ka image ya video upload kr de warna dil khol k inn shaitan numa leaders ko khari khari sunao ham sab k saath...inquilaab isi taraha aya krtay hain.....in drinkers ki kartooton se parda hatana sab pr farz hay...

deenobaba

Voter (50+ posts)

dost is forum pay sub loog woh miidle class log hain (alomosty same eductional and finnacial bckground +_5% accuracy...lol.....).......almost sub ka dream western ciitizenship...............gooriyaan inko ghaas nahin daalty ..so they have found this ofrum to vent their frustration over someone backhome.........I can bet you any money these guys dont get a change the day they get............ you would found them hanging ou twith goori and what they would do then.........................sorry i dont drink so i would have a juice or red bull but sweety you can have screw dreiver , tiikila , or rum and coke.............................hum sub usl mein ghutitya aur frustrated hain....................

we are just one our kind:.....................remember Mushtaq Ahmed a former Pakistani cricket did not drink Champane he got as a gift from someone but gfted that big bottel to English player...........Jazaaak Allah Khair