Shahid Naama - 24th August 2011 Imran Khan - "Is everyone ready to come out on the streets??"

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Shahid Naama - 24th August 2011 Imran Khan

Aakhir hosh mein aa gaye, ab khud NS ko sheer ki jaga Insaan keh rahey ho, discussion mein personal cheap words nahe use karney chaheyein. I did for IK to realize you if you slap someone, you expect on your cheeks as well. To avoid such situation be respectful to others sentiments as well. Thanks my dear- issues per baath karney chaheye na key dirty words use kiys jaeen leaders key khilaf- after all we are suppose to be educated people and will be an asset for our country

Loo...itna tou pata nahe tum ko...tou phir sheer q keh rahay ho us ko...aisay he jootay chatnay baith jatay ho NS k...aray bhai..khud apnay leader ko Janwar se mila rahay ho phir kehte ho woh mulk k halat theek kar de ga...bhyee janwar tou janwar hai...janwar kuch nahe karnay wala....hosh mei aajaoo...aur insaano ki baat karoo...

hbari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Aakhir hosh mein aa gaye, ab khud NS ko sheer ki jaga Insaan keh rahey ho, discussion mein personal cheap words nahe use karney chaheyein. I did for IK to realize you if you slap someone, you expect on your cheeks as well. To avoid such situation be respectful to others sentiments as well. Thanks my dear- issues per baath karney chaheye na key dirty words use kiys jaeen leaders key khilaf- after all we are suppose to be educated people and will be an asset for our country

Sheer tou us ko mai ne us ko kabhi nahe kaha...woh tou tum he ne kaha tha...haan bhoonknay wala sheer kaha tha.... ab yeh bataoo kaun sa sheer bhoonkta hai? knee pe knock karoo..thori samajh aajaye gi...

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)

Where is the 1 billion ruppee he took from pakistaniss just last year??? Where did he spent all that money. he said he would take trucks all around pakistan to give poor people all the necessary items . And what he did?? We could not see anything happening? Why did he ate all that money.
Crap sick mental case. Provide us with a list of where was all that money spent???

mr. get your facts stright

he did not collect 1 billion he collected around 4 billion and go the website, of shukat khanum, and flood relief you will find the audit reports. and or go to shukat khanum hospital and ask for all the details they will be happy to provide you.

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
here i want to ask people one thing brother and also to our column writers,

imran khan started that party 15 years ago and since has been the opposition of every ruler in those 15 years. his party was attacked he was attacked and many people from PTI were broken away either with lalach or by threats both from ISI during mushraf rule and by nawaz and q league during civilian goverment.

MNA of PMLN and writer ayaz ameer wrote once jitny humly imran khan or uski party per keyee gy koi or hota tu kab kaa medan choor kar bhaag gia hota, yahi bhot bari baat hai k imran khan ny inty bury halat main party koo bachahy rakha or jab acha time aya hai tu abb inshallh party bahr rahi hai.

even it takes years to properly run and manage a small orginzation

building a nation wide party in a country like paksitan where status quo is so strong and the ruling class uses every dirty and barbaric tactics to opress their opponents , its not an easy task for sure

but even cricts agree PTI is growing thanks to Allah slow but steadily, and moving in the right direction

imran khan is only khnwal kaa phool in the dirty waters of paksitani politics.