Shahid Nama with Dr Shahid Masood - 1st August 2011 - Opportunity for Nawaz Sharif to make a come ba

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
God he has again started.. same old guests who agrees with this chabaoo aadmi.... he shud never show his face after his dates per dates and zardari is still there.....

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
riyasat apni maa kay jaisi kha ghai yeh sari batein jaaag ki tara beith ghai sab loog millay huay hain awam nay umeed bi choor di ab allah tahla awam per raham karay ameen

adnan_younus

HAHAHAHA..... good u undestood what genral musharraf did long time back.... loag nachtey rahe ghunghrooo pehun ker ke asli munsif ayegaa and sab kuch sahi hojayegaa.. band baja di is asli munsif ne..
supreme court may ab kuch nai rakha shame of supreme court and chief justice

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Atleast usna band baja di sardaar of ****** sharfoo ki. Khaaandaan ka pata nahen uska konsi nasal sa taaluq tha aor agaya idhar
HAHAHAHA..... good u undestood what genral musharraf did long time back.... loag nachtey rahe ghunghrooo pehun ker ke asli munsif ayegaa and sab kuch sahi hojayegaa.. band baja di is asli munsif ne..

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
God he has again started.. same old guests who agrees with this chabaoo aadmi.... he shud never show his face after his dates per dates and zardari is still there.....
buaray aur burai k khilaaf hamesha boltay rahna chahye.dr is always conducting good programme.kabhi to jaye ga na zardari,but i afraid k pakistan ka kitna loss ho chuka ho ga!!!!

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with mr.qureshi and Roedad khan that early elections are the only solution where zardari have no role to play because he is the #1 problem . NS have to resign from provincial and federal assemblies and come on the streets for a long march otherwise this govt is not gonna go that easliy,someone have to push them out .IK is already on the streets so he does need upport from others.

Last edited:

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think once again a message was sent by army to SC, " Sorry,We will not be able to help you". Is PTIs' Dharna against Government and Establishment.?

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
supreme court may ab kuch nai rakha shame of supreme court and chief justice

Why do u say that? Supreme Court is doing it best to be the strongest supreme court Pakistan ever had. It's totally impartial and taking care of whatever it can. Now Govt. is confronting it. Army has refused to help. Establishment is divided. Do u expect Supreme Court to maintain an army of itself who should go and kill people or force government to follow their orders????

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Musharaf was a dictator who just wanted his power and dictation. He wanted courts to follow him and be under him. He had to implement his zionist agenda which wouldn't have been possible in presence of a strong Supreme Court, so I think your bringing in Musharaf's name just takes away any weight from your comment.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree with mr.qureshi and Roedad khan that early elections are the only solution where zardari have no role to play because he is the #1 problem . NS have to resign from provincial and federal assemblies and come on the streets for a long march otherwise this govt is not gonna go that easliy,someone have to push them out .IK is already on the streets so he does need upport from others.

But NS will never do that as he is the backbone of government. These Sharif Brothers are just opportunists esp Nawaz Sharif. They were very comfortably sitting in Zardari's lap. The only reason NS has changed the stance a few months or probably weeks ago, is that he is not going to get his "next turn" which he had decided with US and Zardari. Even now he is in negotiations. He is a stupid guy, unfortunately, who does this kind of things all the time. He is fooled easily by USA and Zardari - again and again .... i wonder why people around him like Ahsan Iqbal, Saad Rafiq, etc. cannot teach him to be a bit intelligent.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
2nd video: Ofcourse Pervez Musharaf was involved. People need to understand that while people like Zardari are unacceptable coz they are corrupt, bad charactered, etc.... Pervez Musharaf is someone worse. The reason I say he is worse is coz he is an Israeli agent who was very carefully picked up and implanted in Pakistan. I totally dislike Zardari - one of the worst people Pakistan could get as a President, however, I am trying to point out that Zardari is bad coz he is greedy and corrupt. While Musharaf has these traits as well (may be less than Zardari) Musharaf is a foreign agent, a ghaddar who totally worked for outside world and still is in politics to achieve their objectives whenever needed and whenever he can get some recognition in politics (coz everyone knows Pakistanis have a very short memory). Someone who supports Zardari is stupid but someone who supports Musharaf is either totally insane or ghaddar.

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hello Mr MJ. How does the meat of your dead brother tastes. Either it is great or you have developed a taste for it. Cuz, that is what bhotaan is equivalent to. This forum is so full of dim witted ppl like you, that it becomes clear why Pakistan stands where it is today. More than half the posts are agenda driven with no insight or thought. My mashwara to you (and others like you) is try to open up your mind, research things, discuss, and than make your opinions. For a start try seeing from a different angle, maybe you will learn something. Posting rubbish just makes you look stupid.

2nd video: Ofcourse Pervez Musharaf was involved. People need to understand that while people like Zardari are unacceptable coz they are corrupt, bad charactered, etc.... Pervez Musharaf is someone worse. The reason I say he is worse is coz he is an Israeli agent who was very carefully picked up and implanted in Pakistan. I totally dislike Zardari - one of the worst people Pakistan could get as a President, however, I am trying to point out that Zardari is bad coz he is greedy and corrupt. While Musharaf has these traits as well (may be less than Zardari) Musharaf is a foreign agent, a ghaddar who totally worked for outside world and still is in politics to achieve their objectives whenever needed and whenever he can get some recognition in politics (coz everyone knows Pakistanis have a very short memory). Someone who supports Zardari is stupid but someone who supports Musharaf is either totally insane or ghaddar.

adnan_younus

I support misharraf together with all my university and office freinds; in pakistan and in UK... all the people i meet in my circle and others support him.... the personal example of people who dont support musharraf are those who are either not capable of understanding teh facts or are jsut ignorants in accepting them.... i have met such people in UK only who have come here on student VISa and started odd jobs in off license shops... and when u ask them questions they simply fail to answer but keep on saying the jahil term.. he is an israel agent....

anyie1

Very simple,,,, nawaz and zardari made a deal,,, you scratch my back for five years and i will scratch yours for the next five years...... NS did not have the vision that situation can change during this time,,,,,,,,,,,, now , with the emergence of new political forces and changing political and USA-NATO situation he is confused what to do. He is greedy ,, should i resign now and sacrfice all the loot i can do during next 16 months? what if i resign and fail to make next govt? i will loose all the loot and the power. these are the questions he is thinking now, if he is honest he should not even think before making any decision for the sake of this county. but he always prefers his own interests before national. he is in trouble. i am sure he will not be able to make next govt.

anyie1

Musharaf was not bad but when he imposed this corrupt toola of looters on this nation i am deadly against him.