Shaoor.e.taaza-Ali Moeen Nawazish

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
http://ejang.jang.com.pk/08-12-2011/Karachi/pic.asp?picname=11_24.gif

11_24.gif

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I was expecting him to Join PTI. He will be more WELDONE after he join PTI

Lets not make this brilliant human being controversial by dragging him to politics...One can help the country even outside a political party.I hope u dont mind and understand what I am trying to say.Thanks

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
havenot seen many comments about this columns.may b becuz most of people this forum are pakistanis living abroad and they have noting to say about his thoughts

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think he is smart enough to not to join any political party.

He left computer science s to do political science for a reason
Off cource he will join a political party, one of his choice.
A person of his calibre in active politics will do wonders
for Pakistan.
I wish him well in his present endeavor and what ever he
chooses to do in the future.

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
He left computer science s to do political science for a reason
Off cource he will join a political party, one of his choice.
A person of his calibre in active politics will do wonders
for Pakistan.
I wish him well in his present endeavor and what ever he
chooses to do in the future.
It will be wise for him to not to affiliate himself with a political party, atleast for the time being, since he wants to become the voice of the youth. Besides political science has nothing to do with pakistani politics.

abdullah.drs

Senator (1k+ posts)
It will be wise for him to not to affiliate himself with a political party, atleast for the time being, since he wants to become the voice of the youth. Besides political science has nothing to do with pakistani politics.
He is already with PML(N)..His dad is one of the most loyalist PML(N) person and even Ali Moeen Nawazish inspite of all the bad things have a soft corner for Nawaz Sharif..Problem is that why our youth is impressed by someone who got 23 A's in A-level,has been in news since then just because of his PR with channels..He is one of the same Elite class that is no good for this country..U wont believe me now but u will one day.He is now going to mislead youth once again and very soon u'll see him writing against IK because thats the first task that PML(N) is going to give to him..:)

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Poliical science has a lot to do with Pakistani politics
What ever the science says, do it other-wise

Pakistani politicians are not wise; they are other-wise!

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: شعور تازہ - علی معین نوازش

Allah aapko aur hum sab ko pehle ek sacha insan aur phir ek sacha pakistani bannay ke toufeeq ata farmaye (ameen)

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
till you people dont follow Allah subhanahus orders and dont adopt your life to islamic principles,untill than no nawaizh ali ,imran khan or begum nawazish ali will save you people.keep bouncing from here and there like table tennis ball.
and no so called "intelligent" youngster or "just" leader here is following true path of islam as given in quran and sunnah.

Politician

MPA (400+ posts)
He is already with PML(N)..His dad is one of the most loyalist PML(N) person and even Ali Moeen Nawazish inspite of all the bad things have a soft corner for Nawaz Sharif..Problem is that why our youth is impressed by someone who got 23 A's in A-level,has been in news since then just because of his PR with channels..He is one of the same Elite class that is no good for this country..U wont believe me now but u will one day.He is now going to mislead youth once again and very soon u'll see him writing against IK because thats the first task that PML(N) is going to give to him..:)

ab Ali Moeen Nawazish ka ya in k walid ka PML (N) se koi lena dena hy ya nahi ye tou mujhe nahi pata main first time Aap ki zubani sun raha houn.

afsos horaha hy k Aap is basalahiat nojowan ki tareef karne k bajae is ki bashing main lage hyn.

Ali siasatdanoun ki policies par discussion karainge ya nahi ye tou mujhe nahi ma'alum,magar itna zarur ma'alum hy k jis din Ali ne Imran Khan par zara sa bhi criticism ki pure Pakistan main mojood PTI k balungre Ali jaise Pakistani Hero k bare main bohat cheap zuban use karainge.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
i have never seen such a stupid person in my life .. trust me friends .. jitna bara jahil yeh sakhas hai .. parhai no doubt iss nay grads liye magar olo ki soch itni stupid hai .. shayad stupid nahe hai exactly wohi hai jo kisi elite class lotairey ki parhey likhey lotairye bachey ki hoti hai ... a currupt intelectual .. kash yeh grades kisi sensibla admi nay liye hotey tu apney sath sath kai or logon ka bhala karta .. selfish