Mehrushka

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Share your fav quotes here..:)

197400_493986267298786_1602719601_n.jpg

BuTurabi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

بینک سے پیسہ چُرا کر اسلامی فلاحی ریاست کا قیام و فروغ جائز ہے؟

جائز پوچھا ہے ’’حلال‘‘ نہیں۔

جواب عنایت فرماویں ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ساری دُنیا کے چوروں کی فہرست آویزاں کرنے سے اجتناب فرماویں ورنہ آپ بھی جنرل حمید گُلن کے ساتھی شُمار ہونگے۔

Humi

جواب عنایت فرماویں ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ ساری دُنیا کے چوروں کی فہرست آویزاں کرنے سے اجتناب فرماویں ورنہ آپ بھی جنرل حمید گُلن کے ساتھی شُمار ہونگے۔

did you post in the wrong thread? :S

Humi

Oh, I have a lot of favorites...but I have always liked this one: "Life is like photography, you develop from the negatives." It is so true!

btw [MENTION=33654]Mehrushka[/MENTION] I do not agree with your fav quote :P

Mehrushka

dont troll on my thread:P

Unicorn

Banned
@BuTurabi

I will have quote latter but I have a little dilliama now!!!

about three years ago a read a poem or a song I amnot sure. It went some thing like this " understanding why does a Patangaburns itself to death in Shamma, knowing this is the purpose of life. It usedthe word " Itihad" in it, ie life is Itihad for this.

I thought that is reasonable so why don't I makethis the Itihad of my pathetic life. Suddenly I found purpose tol mylife.

As my luck would haveit stupid scientists unlock the secret of Patanga and Shamma.Dam scientists, they are the enemies of Philosophers like me, they arelike Talabans are to Malala. They should be all rounded up and shot. So itturns out that Patanga uses stars fornavigation and a lit flame confuses the hell out of him as a result they runsinto Shamma and burns them selves to death. They are completely stupid nothingelse, as a result, I lost the purpose of my life.

Thanks to you once again I found the purpose of my life.

When I see yourwritings and I notice that all the Indian agents plus many other are attractedto them like Bee to the Honey they give lot of likes to it. To my amazement Ialso notice that all those who are usually yelling at Indian agents are givingyou a lot of thanks.

Now I found a new purpose of my life knowing this is the “Ithaad of my life “ I may have to learn to read Urdu to full fill this purpose.Right now I am afraid that a scientist on this forum may unlock this secret andruin it. What are the odds? I don’t think a scientist of this caliber existhere. I hope Aqua Waqaar does not become a member here and reads this Or Ishould attack them all, like Talabans to Malala, and kill them all first.

Mehrushka

[MENTION=13871]Unicorn[/MENTION] its a quote thread not story thread:P...so give us some wisdom words(bigsmile)

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
@BuTurabi

I will have quote latter but I have a little dilliama now!!!

about three years ago a read a poem or a song I amnot sure. It went some thing like this " understanding why does a Patangaburns itself to death in Shamma, knowing this is the purpose of life. It usedthe word " Itihad" in it, ie life is Itihad for this.

I thought that is reasonable so why don't I makethis the Itihad of my pathetic life. Suddenly I found purpose tol mylife.

As my luck would haveit stupid scientists unlock the secret of Patanga and Shamma.Dam scientists, they are the enemies of Philosophers like me, they arelike Talabans are to Malala. They should be all rounded up and shot. So itturns out that Patanga uses stars fornavigation and a lit flame confuses the hell out of him as a result they runsinto Shamma and burns them selves to death. They are completely stupid nothingelse, as a result, I lost the purpose of my life.

Thanks to you once again I found the purpose of my life.

When I see yourwritings and I notice that all the Indian agents plus many other are attractedto them like Bee to the Honey they give lot of likes to it. To my amazement Ialso notice that all those who are usually yelling at Indian agents are givingyou a lot of thanks.

Now I found a new purpose of my life knowing this is the “Ithaad of my life “ I may have to learn to read Urdu to full fill this purpose.Right now I am afraid that a scientist on this forum may unlock this secret andruin it. What are the odds? I don’t think a scientist of this caliber existhere. I hope Aqua Waqaar does not become a member here and reads this Or Ishould attack them all, like Talabans to Malala, and kill them all first.

YOU ARE TRIPPING,have a break mate

Saboo

Laughter is the best medicine!.....for a sick mind!.....like your's!(bigsmile)
Laugh a little...Live a little!........Keep taking this medication and you will be well soon!........Dr. Saboo.

First doze.......Look in the mirror!.....I am sure you will laugh!:lol: