Share your favourite sayings which inspire you and others

nuzhatghazali

Minister (2k+ posts)
images

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
There are those who win, and there are those who loose. The rest is all commentary! - Asif

We men are either nice or Straight! - Asif

Desi_Action

Banned
Fear is the mother of morality. Friedrich Nietzsche.

All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth. Friedrich Nietzsche.

Desi_Action

Banned
There are those who win, and there are those who loose. The rest is all commentary! - Asif

But todays society is characterized by achievement orientation, and consequently it adores people who are successful and happy and, in particular, it adores the young. It virtually ignores the value of all those who are otherwise, and in so doing blurs the decisive difference between being valuable in the sense of dignity and being valuable in the sense of usefulness. If one is not cognizant of this difference and holds that an individuals value stems only from his present usefulness, then, believe me, one owes it only to personal inconsistency not to plead for euthanasia along the lines of Hitlers program, that is to say, mercy killing of all those who have lost their social usefulness, be it because of old age, incurable illness, mental deterioration, or whatever handicap they may suffer. Confounding the dignity of man with mere usefulness arises from conceptual confusion that in turn may be traced back to the contemporary nihilism transmitted on many an academic campus and many an analytical couch.
Viktor E. Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning

mustafvi

MPA (400+ posts)
The people who are involved in a revolution dont become a part of the system they destroy the system, they change the system. A revolution changes the system, it destroys the system and replaces it with a better one.
Malcom X
malcolm-x.jpg

Unicorn

Banned
@cefspan [MENTION=24375]AsifAmeer[/MENTION] : thanks for the tag
Here is one of my favorites that I live my life by,

Bigri Baat banay nahi, Laakh karo Kuch koi.

Unicorn, bigray dudh ko mathay na Makhan hoi,

Illogical words never stack up you can try millions times,

Says Unicorn, just like you can churn sour milk for ever and can't turn it into cream.

:lol:I stole from Indian poet Rehman, added it my book of quotes and I am keeping it as my own.

Faiza

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes.------ Frieda Norris

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building and after 50 floors says, So far so good!Unknown quotes

The optimist says the glass is half full.The pessimist says the glass is half empty. An opportunist drinks the contents while the other two argue. Unknown quotes

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

We men are either nice or Straight! - Asif

This one is going in the book(bigsmile)

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes.------ Frieda Norris

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building and after 50 floors says, So far so good!Unknown quotes

The optimist says the glass is half full.The pessimist says the glass is half empty. An opportunist drinks the contents while the other two argue. Unknown quotes

Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.

- Unknown
Let It Be Your Religion,Mom,Dad,Sis,Any Other Precious Thing Or Even The Golden Girl.:P;)

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
A Line From Ed Sheeran's Song ''The A Team'' :The Worst Things In Life Come Free To Us!!

Last edited:

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Wanna thank [MENTION=25683]meezan[/MENTION] for sharing this

“I am convinced about the veracity of my opinions, but I do consider it likely that they may turn out to be incorrect. Likewise, I am convinced about the incorrectness of the views different from mine, but I do concede the possibility that they may turn out to be correct.” — Imam Shafa’i

warraich001

MPA (400+ posts)
share your favourite quotes

since many new members have joined this forum and I myself is comparatively new member than many others, so I decided to make a thread to exchange our favourite sayings.......

207608_267276513376704_372593732_n.jpg

salaudin

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: share your favourite quotes

- An error does not become a mistake unless you refuse to correct it.

-
A man of faith doesn't fear death

- You loose when you giveup

saady23

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"We declare our right on this earth...to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any means necessary."[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Malcome x
[/FONT]