Shereen Rehman denies the right of 4 Marriages by Islam

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
These PPP secularists and agnostics should not express their opinions on matters that are totally alien to their philosophy of life.

These secularists should Keep their mouths shut and keep their tongues in their mouths.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Saladin A said:
These PPP secularists and agnostics should not express their opinions on matters that are totally alien to their philosophy of life.

These secularists should Keep their mouths shut and keep their tongues in their mouths.

Specially Hafiz Shereen Rahman [wall]

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What Sherry Reahman said is her opinion and we need not fight over it as if it is the law that we need to embrace or not.

My question to all the brothers is that ;
Why is the question of 4 marriages the most important for the men of Pakistan?
This is a personal matter mostly and may be decided on individual basis. Why don't we talk about the rights of the citizens in an islamic state and the responsibilities of the man if he wants to be the head of the family?
I can not believe that Allah can be anything but absolutely and most mercifully fairest for all men and women. So thre is something that we are not discussing or maybe side stepping just to prove our point.
I do agree with babadeena that Allah has given the man right to have four wives at a time in his life but has to be fair to all and treat equally.

Now please inform me as to the number of wives that the four most beloved Sahaba of Nabi SAWWS namely Hazrat Abubakar,Hazrat Ummar,Hazrat Usman and Hazrat Ali had at one time in their lives? This to me would be very informative and maybe make us think of what we should do that is more important than having 4 or less wives at a time.
Your humble sister

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sister Star Gazer
Salamun Alaikum,

As you probably know Islamic history was written under the influence of the kings who had Haram in their palaces, therefore it is very possible that there are stories of Sahaba Karam who had many wives at the same time.

But there is a report on Hz.Ali RA and our beloved princess Fatimatu Zahrah.
It is reported that Hz.Ali would like to get married again but Bibi Fatima did not like it, so she told Rasool Allah S and he also did not like the idea.

Now the question is if God had allowed it in the Quran would Rasool Allah S prevent it or, for that matter would Bib Fatima RA dislike it.
Maybe it is a false story becouse Hz. Ali would not do anything which was against the Quran.
And yes, this is also about citizen's rights, women's rights.

It's something I have heard so do not ask about the source.
The only safe source we have is the Quran. And the Quran permits but with strict conditions.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
I do agree with babadeena that Allah has given the man right to have four wives at a time in his life but has to be fair to all and treat equally.
@ Sister Star Gazer!
I have taken a quote from your post. I think there is some misunderstanding. that is absolutely not mine position I do not know from which of mine post u got that impression.
As per Quran:
Islam allowed upto four wives to a person IF
a) he is the guardian of orphan girls and also holds their wealth in his control;
b) his intention is to keep the wealth of orphans with him even at the
cost of marrying an orphan girl under his control although he did not like
orphan girl as "a lady, I mean her personality".
c) In this scenario, Allah SWT gave stern warning to such persons about orphan's
wealth devouring and destroying the life of a lady just for wealth; instead

d) Allah allowed such a person to have four wives but not to grab the wealth of orphan or her life.

e) Even then Allah SWT categorically imposed conditions on such a person that then you have to deal fairly with your all wives. And If he(man) has fear that he will not be able to deal fairly with more than one wives, then he(man) has been commanded to have only ONE wife.

f) At another place in Quran, Allah says that "Ye will not be able to deal justly with your wives how much ardently you may wish to do so" . Therefore this also closes the doors for having more than one wife.

I can give a glaring example. Allah has totally forbidden (made Haram) the eating of Pork by believers but in exceptional cases, it is allowed. So by the same way while
allowing four wives to a particular set of persons, the Religion has placed immense restrictions also on that.

There is no as such a "blank permission" to Every one. A man loves to enjoy or wishes to enjoy the company of as much ladies as possible, therefore justifies his lust in one way or the other. Unfortunately, Ulema and people portray that if a man has ample resources he can marry more than one wife, that is absolutely not the case.
Anyone who has objection on the above stated position, he/she bring me a proof more valid than Quran. Mine position is totally based on Quran and its authority is must and absolute over all other material.

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
babadeena said:
So what you are trying to say is, if someone wants to know the laws of polygamy in Islam, this verse of Quran is enough?

What I am trying is to put the things into their real perspective. This Verse of Quran is the only Verse which specifically narrates about polygamy. Everything will start from this verse. Its being "enough" or not "enough" depend upon the person desiring to get the knowledge. However, I repeat again that it is the only verse in Quran which specifically narrates about polygamy. This verse is often quoted and distorted by those who make to defend the fantasies of having ladies and are not content with one.

[quote:10etjou2]And similarly you believe that Translation of Quran is enough for those who want to derive other shariah laws? (and we don't need Tafseer, Hadeeth, Usoole-Fiqh etc)

Quran is enough for Shariah Laws. Its "translation(s)" is/are to facilitate its understanding. I can give you an example of Surah Baqra Ayat 282 & 283. Only their implementation may fetch the disposal of almost 80 percent civil litigation in a society. Now this is such a simple matter and easy thing for which one does not need an encyclopaedia of other sources. Tafseer, Hadeeth, Usoole-Fiqah etc are "secondary things", albeit useful but are also controversial. If things can be settled through Quran, then no need to go to other source.

You haven't answered my simple questions
I hope u got answers. Now please be kind to inform what made you to ask above questions except that mine position is only based on Quran and its verses and their strict implementation on text. "No-omission-formula". Feel free to ask anything more.[/quote:10etjou2]

Ok, now it's clear now that you don't consider that Quran and it's translation(s) are enough to derive shariah laws, without knowing other sciences of Shariah like Usoole Tafseer, Hadeeth/Sunnah, opinion of companions of Rasoolullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam).

This would help us insah`Allah to move forward in better way.

I would like to clear that I've different opinion on this and understand that there are four foundations of Shariah Laws: Quran, Sunnah, Ijmaa & Qiyas; the same is the stance of Fuqaha of the Ummah and agreed upon principle.

gazoomartian

Star Gazer said:
What Sherry Reahman said is her opinion and we need not fight over it as if it is the law that we need to embrace or not.

My question to all the brothers is that ;
Why is the question of 4 marriages the most important for the men of Pakistan?
This is a personal matter mostly and may be decided on individual basis. Why don't we talk about the rights of the citizens in an islamic state and the responsibilities of the man if he wants to be the head of the family?
I can not believe that Allah can be anything but absolutely and most mercifully fairest for all men and women. So thre is something that we are not discussing or maybe side stepping just to prove our point.

Now please inform me as to the number of wives that the four most beloved Sahaba of Nabi SAWWS namely Hazrat Abubakar,Hazrat Ummar,Hazrat Usman and Hazrat Ali had at one time in their lives? This to me would be very informative and maybe make us think of what we should do that is more important than having 4 or less wives at a time.
Your humble sister

Sister,

I believe we are not discussing why a Muslim can have 4 wives or not. We are discussing what came out of the mouth of a govt official.

When a minister, or any elected official says, it carries weight.

Just think what could happen if Gilani states in media: ISI is responsible for Mumbai attacks (even if he is wrong)

OR if Zardari: This is 21st century and daqyanoosi (Mufti Sheri Rehamn used this word) zakat system is no longer applicable (na-uzo-billah)

Now assume that a ricksha wal in rural Sindh says the same thing . Can you guess who will the world advertise more, officials or the rickjsha wala? Words of officials become carved in stone, specially for those westerners who are looking for reason to belie and desecrate Quran.

There is no doubt that men have been allowed to have four wives, for few reasons, most notable though, that towards the end of the time, female population will be higher in ratio, which we are witnessing right now, 52% of the population now is females and it will increase. This is one of the nishani of Qyamah.

Since Islam does not allow badkari and be rah ravi, Allah has allowed 4 women to be wed to one man, provided the man can bring the relation to just and fair level. Fact that 4 wives have been prescribed, proves that as the time comes close to qyamah, the female population will be 4:1. Its written, implied, and expected, we cant not get away from it. Any commandment in Qur'an must be unequivocally accepted, no otehr way s about it for Muslims.

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
babadeena said:
@ Sister Star Gazer!
I have taken a quote from your post. I think there is some misunderstanding. that is absolutely not mine position I do not know from which of mine post u got that impression.
As per Quran:
Islam allowed upto four wives to a person IF
a) he is the guardian of orphan girls and also holds their wealth in his control;
c) In this scenario, Allah SWT gave stern warning to such persons about orphan's
wealth devouring and destroying the life of a lady just for wealth; instead

d) Allah allowed such a person to have four wives but not to grab the wealth of orphan or her life.

e) Even then Allah SWT categorically imposed conditions on such a person that then you have to deal fairly with your all wives. And If he(man) has fear that he will not be able to deal fairly with more than one wives, then he(man) has been commanded to have only ONE wife.

f) At another place in Quran, Allah says that "Ye will not be able to deal justly with your wives how much ardently you may wish to do so" . Therefore this also closes the doors for having more than one wife.

I can give a glaring example. Allah has totally forbidden (made Haram) the eating of Pork by believers but in exceptional cases, it is allowed. So by the same way while
allowing four wives to a particular set of persons, the Religion has placed immense restrictions also on that.

There is no as such a "blank permission" to Every one. A man loves to enjoy or wishes to enjoy the company of as much ladies as possible, therefore justifies his lust in one way or the other. Unfortunately, Ulema and people portray that if a man has ample resources he can marry more than one wife, that is absolutely not the case.
Anyone who has objection on the above stated position, he/she bring me a proof more valid than Quran. Mine position is totally based on Quran and its authority is must and absolute over all other material.

@babadeena

Since you dont consult other sources of deen to understand the meaning of Quran, how do you know that :
babadeena said:
Remember the word '????????' is plural of '?????' and used for both genders

babadeena said:
How do you know his intention? where was it mentioned in these verses?

What's the meaning of 'Fil Yatama'? You know its literal translation is 'in the (matter of) orphans'

What's your understanding of verse #. 127 of Sotun-Nisa:
????????????????? ??? ?????????? ???? ??????? ??????????? ???????? ????? ??????? ?????????? ??? ?????????? ??? ???????? ?????????? ????????? ??? ?????????????? ??? ?????? ??????? ????????????? ???? ?????????????? ???????????????????? ???? ???????????? ?????? ????????? ???????????? ??????????? ????? ?????????? ???? ?????? ??????? ??????? ????? ???? ????????

Zaidi Qasim

I am reading these postings with some degree of interest and agony.I do not personaly like to indulge with what is the real meaning of these ayats in quran and what is the common consent among majority of the ullmas regarding polygamy in Islam.I can, If I like to present a different opinion which may support the argument in favour of if these quranic ayats were understood in right context or not.But I do not argue the case without having sufficient knowledge of my own. I may have an opinion, which could be cloudier and not worth a penny in establishing the truth contrary to what common understanding exist in different school of thoughts about the true meaning of these ayats. Nevertheless, it would seems to be forcing my own interpretation of quran and insist of it to be called true unless otherwise proven wrong. I request all brothers to be very careful regarding the interpretation in favour or against each other.We will definately need to consider and take accounts of all available resources and hundreds of years of work by some very knowledgable and competent scholars who have extensively written about this topic. I hope allah will help showing us the true path. Amen.

gazoomartian

Zaidi Qasim said:
I am reading these postings with some degree of interest and agony.I do not personaly like to indulge with what is the real meaning of these ayats in quran and what is the common consent among majority of the ullmas regarding polygamy in Islam.I can, If I like to present a different opinion which may support the argument in favour of if these quranic ayats were understood in right context or not.But I do not argue the case without having sufficient knowledge of my own. I may have an opinion, which could be cloudier and not worth a penny in establishing the truth contrary to what common understanding exist in different school of thoughts about the true meaning of these ayats. Nevertheless, it would seems to be forcing my own interpretation of quran and insist of it to be called true unless otherwise proven wrong. I request all brothers to be very careful regarding the interpretation in favour or against each other.We will definately need to consider and take accounts of all available resources and hundreds of years of work by some very knowledgable and competent scholars who have extensively written about this topic. I hope allah will help showing us the true path. Amen.

This is a forum. We are all expressing our own views. You share YOURS too for the benefit of all of us.

I will always hold the view that whats written in Qur'an is not up for debates. We must take it as it came, no IFs and BUTs about it. Take it or leave, as I wrote earlier, read the ayahs after the AyatulKursi ' La ikraha fiddeen.....' alakh

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
Zaidi Qasim said:

This is a forum. We are all expressing our own views. You share YOURS too for the benefit of all of us.

I will always hold the view that whats written in Qur'an is not up for debates. We must take it as it came, no IFs and BUTs about it. Take it or leave, as I wrote earlier, read the ayahs after the AyatulKursi ' La ikraha fiddeen.....' alakh

Well in that case my view is that the Prophet Sal Allaho Alaih Wasallam directly received the Quran and he understood it more than anybody else, and Quran itself STATES that his life was Quran . And Quran also states that... in his life is the best example for all of us. (these are not exact translations, but most likely mean the same)

My answer lies in these questions:
1. How many times he got married?
2. How many wives he had at one time?
3. Did he mention anywhere that this right was bestowed on him as a special one, not a general one?
4. There was tradition of multiple wives among Arabs, and it was allowed since previous prophets. So logically we should look for ayah which forbids more than one marriage CATEGORICALLY, not with IFs and BUTs.

such bolo

Tanweer.Amjad said:
gazoomartian said:
[quote="Zaidi Qasim":2pj799x6]I am reading these postings with some degree of interest and agony.I do not personaly like to indulge with what is the real meaning of these ayats in quran and what is the common consent among majority of the ullmas regarding polygamy in Islam.I can, If I like to present a different opinion which may support the argument in favour of if these quranic ayats were understood in right context or not.But I do not argue the case without having sufficient knowledge of my own. I may have an opinion, which could be cloudier and not worth a penny in establishing the truth contrary to what common understanding exist in different school of thoughts about the true meaning of these ayats. Nevertheless, it would seems to be forcing my own interpretation of quran and insist of it to be called true unless otherwise proven wrong. I request all brothers to be very careful regarding the interpretation in favour or against each other.We will definately need to consider and take accounts of all available resources and hundreds of years of work by some very knowledgable and competent scholars who have extensively written about this topic. I hope allah will help showing us the true path. Amen.

Well in that case my view is that the Prophet Sal Allaho Alaih Wasallam directly received the Quran and he understood it more than anybody else, and Quran itself STATES that his life was Quran . And Quran also states that... in his life is the best example for all of us. (these are not exact translations, but most likely mean the same)

My answer lies in these questions:
1. How many times he got married?
2. How many wives he had at one time?
3. Did he mention anywhere that this right was bestowed on him as a special one, not a general one?
4. There was tradition of multiple wives among Arabs, and it was allowed since previous prophets. So logically we should look for ayah which forbids more than one marriage CATEGORICALLY, not with IFs and BUTs.[/quote:2pj799x6]

Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem

Brother Tanveer maashaAllah good reply and nice questions raised...your 4th point should be given no. 1. jazkallah khair.

???? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????

????? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ????? ??? ? ????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ????
?????? ? ??? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????? ??? ?
????? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ??? ??????? ??? ??????? ??? ?? ? ????????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ? ???? ?? ????? ?? ? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ( ??? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ) ?? ?
??? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?
???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ?????? ??? ????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?

????? ???

???? ?????? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?

???? ?????? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?????? :

{ ?????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?? ????????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ???? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ???? } ?? ????? ( 85 ) ?

???? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???? ? ?????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ????? ??? ???? ???

???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????? ????? ???? ????? ? ????? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ? ???? ???? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?

????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ?? ? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???

??? :

??? ????? ??? ???? ????? ????? :

???? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? :

???? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ?? :

{ ??????????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ????? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ????????? ??? ?? ????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ? ?? ?? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ????? ? ???? ??? ????? ?????? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ????? ? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??? } ?????? ( 3 ) ?

?????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ? ???? ????? ??????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?

???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ? ?????? ? ????? ???? ????? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ?

????? ??? ??? ??? ???? ??????? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? : ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? :

??? :

??? :

?? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ?? :

{ ?????????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ?????? ???? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? } ?????? ( 3 ) ?

???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ? ?????????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?

??????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ????????? ????? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ? ???? ? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ??????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?????????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?

??????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? :

{ ????? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ??? } ?????? ( 129 ) ?

??? : ????? ??? :

?????? ?????? ?? ???? ( ???? ???? ?? ??????? ) :

?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ?? :

{ ????? ????? ????????? ???? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ????? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? } ????? ( 33 )

???? ?????? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ??????? ????? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??????? ?????? ??? ? ??????? ?? ???? ????? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? :

?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ? ????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ?

?????? ?????? ?? ????? ?????? ( 6 / 286 ) ?

??? :

???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???? :

1 ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ????? ? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ?

??? ???????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ? ?????? ?????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????????? ??? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ????????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??????? ?????- ?

?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ?????? ???? ? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??????? ??? ??????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?????? ? ??????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ? ????????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??????? ?????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?

???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ????????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ???? ?? ? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ? ?????? ???? ?

2 - ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ??????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?

???? ??? ???? ????? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???????? ????? ?? ??????? ??? ??????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ? ????? ?? ???? ????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?

???????? ?????? ??????? ?????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ????????? ??? ????? ??????? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ????? ????? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ? ?????? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ??? ????? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?

???? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ??????? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ????? ? ????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?????? ?????? ??????? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ?

???? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ? ?????? ????? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ??? ? ???????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?

3 - ??? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? ????? ???? ??? ? ???? ???? ??????? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ? ???? ?????? ??? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ?

4 ????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ? ????? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?? ? ????????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?

?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??????? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ????? ???? ?? ????? ????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?????? ? ?????? ????? ??????? ??? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ????? ???? ????? ?? ? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????? ??? ?

5 - ?? ???? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ? ?????? ?????? ????? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ? ?????? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??????? ??????? ?????? ?? ??? ?

6 ?????? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ????? ? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ? ???????? ???? ???? ????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ??? ???? ????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ?

???? ??? ??? ? ????? ??????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??????? ????? ??????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?

7 - ????? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ????? ?????? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?

8 - ??? ????? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? :

???? ?????????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ????? ? ?? ??? ??? ????? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ????? ? ????? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ?

?????? :

?????? ?? ???? ?????? ??????? ?? ??? :

???? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ? ????? ??? ?? ?????? ??? ????? ? ????? ?????? ??????? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ????? ???? ????? ???????? ????? ???? ? ???? ??? ????? ?? ??? ?? ? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ?

?????? ?? ?? :

?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? :

?????? ??? ??? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ???? ???????? ???? ?????? ?? ? ????? ??? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???????? ???? ?? ?? ? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ?

???????? ?? ????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ???????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ? ??????? ?? ????? ????? ???????? ????? ??? ???? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ? ?????? ????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ? ??????? ??? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?

?????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ????????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ? ???????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?????? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ??? ?

??? ????????? :

?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ?

?? ?????? ?? ???? :

???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?

?????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ????????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??????? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???? ???? ? ?????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ????????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?

?????? ?????? ?? ????? ?????? ( 6 / 290 ) ?

????? ???? .

??? ???? ???? ??????

such bolo

Please do watch following clips to understand more about polygamy in Islam

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM4MF8S7Ro0&feature=related[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO2vCvAsX4s&feature=related[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9QqBFGQJJg&feature=related[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShqTxyvvTK8&feature=related[/video]

A

abbasiali

Mashaallah,

First of all I will regret myself, how this most eye catching thread overlooked by me, where my most favorite writer are involved with their full capacity,

Plus I found out the level of thread has gone on very high level with decency, here is the main point, Difference of opinion should not be the criteria among respect of each other.

Apart from Pakistani ruling class or so called leaders, we would get from them, this kind of garbage, which Gabol Sherry Rehman had thrown on us. But the main issue is, how to protect the law in its real form, and how to interpret to the common people correctly, I am very thankful to all of the participants who had furnished such complexed issue, very simply, and I have a very strong feeling that we are going to have oncoming information in this regard.

Dear Babadeena, I have send you a PM, please respond to me at your earliest.

Regards

gazoomartian

abbasiali said:
Mashaallah,

First of all I will regret myself, how this most eye catching thread overlooked by me, where my most favorite writer are involved with their full capacity,

Plus I found out the level of thread has gone on very high level with decency, here is the main point, Difference of opinion should not be the criteria among respect of each other.

Apart from Pakistani ruling class or so called leaders, we would get from them, this kind of garbage, which Gabol Sherry Rehman had thrown on us. But the main issue is, how to protect the law in its real form, and how to interpret to the common people correctly, I am very thankful to all of the participants who had furnished such complexed issue, very simply, and I have a very strong feeling that we are going to have oncoming information in this regard.

Regards

As the qyamah closes in on use, there will be jaheleens pretending to be educated. This is real hadeeth

A woman who is involved in corruption and most like never even does salat/saum, has suddenly become a Mufti.

Qur;an clearly allows 4 wives provided the man can maintain justice between the 4. And its quiet evident now than ever that it is needed. Look at the population, 52% of popultaion is femail in the world. These extar women have to 'consumed' somehow if we want to keep the soceity free of ills. We have no choice unless we want the women to sleep and cry in the dark of night. Lonleiness will create depression, suicide, illicit sex, homo sexuality, other forms of sex etc.

Allah knew of all these hence he issued this commandment of 4 wives, not for fun.

Please send this to Muft Maulani Sherri Rahman!!!!

A

abbasiali

gazoomartian said:
abbasiali said:
Mashaallah,

Regards

As the qyamah closes in on use, there will be jaheleens pretending to be educated. This is real hadeeth

A woman who is involved in corruption and most like never even does salat/saum, has suddenly become a Mufti.

Qur;an clearly allows 4 wives provided the man can maintain justice between the 4. And its quiet evident now than ever that it is needed. Look at the population, 52% of popultaion is femail in the world. These extar women have to 'consumed' somehow if we want to keep the soceity free of ills. We have no choice unless we want the women to sleep and cry in the dark of night. Lonleiness will create depression, suicide, illicit sex, homo sexuality, other forms of sex etc.

Allah knew of all these hence he issued this commandment of 4 wives, not for fun.

Sirji,
This our good luck to learn more about our religion after coming out from Islamic Jamhouriya Pakistan, where every thing exists except religion, and very few of our friends are fighting for its real life.
So no complaints, Allah brought same types of rulers on same kind of people.
[pk flag]

gazoomartian

abbasiali said:
gazoomartian said:
abbasiali said:
Mashaallah,

Regards

Sirji,
This our good luck to learn more about our religion after coming out from Islamic Jamhouriya Pakistan, where every thing exists except religion, and very few of our friends are fighting for its real life.
So no complaints, Allah brought same types of rulers on same kind of people.
[pk flag]

please arrange a meeting with Mufti Sherri Rehman with me, will you please?

Muft key muftion se Allah samjhey

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
please arrange a meeting with Mufti Sherri Rehman with me, will you please?
Muft key muftion se Allah samjhey
Although I am not here to defend her or her party or her views, but your feeling show
that "habits when turns into nature and specially at an advance stage do not change". Go through whole of thread what is your contribution there? Zero except useless sentences and out of context pasting. Allah may save us from Jaheels.

Not received yet in my inbox of the board. Of course will reply the moment it is received.
Such bolo!
Now u have resorted to cut-n-paste formula so the topic or subject may be drowned or side tracked.
???? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ?? :
{ ??????????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ????? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ????????? ??? ?? ????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ? ?? ?? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ????? ? ???? ??? ????? ?????? ?????? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ????? ? ?? ????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ?? ?? ??? } ?????? ( 3 ) ?

Please be kind to put the arabic text also, so I may prove it here on the board that how much injustice has been done in the above translation. Is it your or anyone else?
Your start is questionable what else you then can prove?
Questions being discussed here are:
a) Did Islam has granted "blank permission" to each and every man to marry
uptil four?
b) What is the relevance and importance of "Orphans" in the ONLY VERSE of
quran where this implicit permission has been granted.

c) Is this implicit permission is tied up with "Orphan's treatment" If not, then what is reason to be in the Verse.

d) Is there any other Verse in Quran which also allows the marriage uptil four? Last time I checked there was NONE. Confirm or deny it please.
According to your "Camp" understanding and interpretation, anyone who is financially and physically sound can marry uptil four wives, and others are not? If So prove it?

Hope the interlocutors should be to the point, concise and without cut-n-past but of course with www link.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
@babadeena
Since you dont consult other sources of deen to understand the meaning of Quran, how do you know that :
babadeena wrote:
Remember the word '????????' is plural of '?????' and used for both genders
babadeena wrote:
How do you know his intention? where was it mentioned in these verses?
What's the meaning of 'Fil Yatama'? You know its literal translation is 'in the (matter of) orphans'
What's your understanding of verse #. 127 of Sotun-Nisa:
????????????????? ??? ?????????? ???? ??????? ??????????? ???????? ????? ??????? ?????????? ??? ?????????? ??? ???????? ?????????? ????????? ??? ?????????????? ??? ?????? ??????? ????????????? ???? ?????????????? ???????????????????? ???? ???????????? ?????? ????????? ???????????? ??????????? ????? ?????????? ???? ?????? ??????? ??????? ????? ???? ????????

Will be unfair if not acknowledge the fact, that your posts are at least which are to the point and u r quoting Quran. Now your questions:
If you read the verses from 1st to five or six your questions will have the answer:

like" Give orphans their wealth and do not squander their wealth into yours, it is great sin" etc. And If Ye fear that ye will not be able to deal fairly in Orphans. The words "and" and "If" are joing-clause with the subsequent statements. that is very much clear.
Your above mentioned verse itself clearly indicate the "pronouncements about women, orphans whom ye wish to marry but do not wish to give what is decreed for them" also explains the initial verses of Sura Nisa. If it is still not clear, please post.