Shermila VS Abid Sher Ali & Jamal Lgahari - Getting aggressive

Arslan

2c717bbd190776ef5869721016ea5dac.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Shermila VS Abid Sher Ali ,Lgahari Kashif Abbasi Embarassed

What a shame where are the etiquette of discussion.
Why can't they mute the microphone of the offending person.
She talks non stop, I rather not use the "praising 5 letter word" for her.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)

is shermeela ke shramhe khatm ho gye he her 1 say jhagra

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Bur Farooq Laghari was a good person...

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)

is ki lagta hay jaldi waat lagne wali hay(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)

bahut hi bazari qisam ki urat hay yeh to:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)

She was acting like a stupid bahoo-saas fight. She does not have any regard for anyone and even not bothers to listen to anyone. I think Abid Sher should be more bold than he was and should have made her leaving the show. I think had there been hanif abbasi, he would have been successful in doing that. Alas we have these sort of people as our elected members....

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)

yeh sharmila to koi **** aurat hay. mera dil kerta hay key merey samney ho to jota utar key is key moon per zoor sey deh maroon key is ka moon hi toot jay.

aur aabid sher ali un ka pair choone ka dil kerta hai in dono me koi farq nahi politition ke nam per dhaba laghari phir bhi maners wala hai

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)

What a shame where are the etiquette of discussion.
Why can't they mute the microphone of the offending person.
She talks non stop, I rather not use the "praising 5 letter word" for her.

I think the program rating goes up with the offensive and abusive language therefore the anchors actually enjoy in doing so.

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Shermila VS Abid Sher Ali ,Lgahari Kashif Abbasi - Embarassing stuff

hahahahaha. hajoom. na ehal, na aqbat andaish, be fikar. Baghdad main manazra ho rha tha, halako khan na insani khoprion k dhair lga diye. merain gay ye sub. The change, we need

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

yeh sharmila to koi **** aurat hay. mera dil kerta hay key merey samney ho to jota utar key is key moon per zoor sey deh maroon key is ka moon hi toot jay.

farq kya reh gya?

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)

she has ***** written all over

Zameer Uddin

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Keep it up Abid Sher Ali and Sharmila Farooqi. Great muzahira of WWF

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)

Have you noticed that she and faisal abdi come on tv on alternate days and arrange a topi drama. I think both of them should be married together to give peace of mind to the whole of the nation. Only by this way they can keep each other silent.....

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

A brief description of Shermila:

Sharmila Farooqui, Adviser to Chief Minister Sindh, is not a new name to controversy. Daughter of the former Chairman of Pakistan Steel Mills, Usman Farooqi, who was a bureaucrat and close friend of President Asif Zardari, Sharmila's appointment as an adviser in October last year raised many eyebrows.The Adviser holds a Master's degree in Law and has also done an MBA.she wants to use her position in the government to serve the public and reach out to people at the grass-root level.

Sharmila has emerged stronger from her time in jail when she and her mother were detained for nine months in 1998 and 2000 after her family was accused of corruption by the government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.Her family was extensively investigated by officers of the NAB, FIA and harassed by officials at KESC (who would issue electricity bills worth Rs1 million) and other government departments during Nawaz Sharif's tenure in 1996-97.

http://pakistanherald.com/Profile/Sharmila-Farooqui-1040