Status
Not open for further replies.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shiite mosques demolished in Bahrain crackdown
Apr 23, 2011 at 21:05 Views (7239) | | | 34 | |

Iraqi Shi'ites want Saudis to withdraw from Bahrain
By AP
MANAMA, Bahrain (AP) Bahrain's main opposition party says authorities have demolished 16 mosques as part of crackdown on Shiite dissent in the Sunni-ruled Gulf kingdom over the past month.

Al Wefaq says 30 Shiite places of worship including 16 mosques have been destroyed since martial law was declared last month.

A statement Saturday said the government has no legal justification for attacks on Shiite holy places and suggests that the destruction is a punishment for weeks of anti-government protest by Bahrain's Shiite majority against minority Sunni rulers.

The demolition is likely to further inflame sectarian tensions in the island kingdom, the home of the U.S. Navy's 5th Fleet.

Saudi Arabia and other Sunni Gulf states sent troops to Bahrain to help the ruling dynasty contain the unrest.

SOURCE : YAHOO NEWS

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aal-e-Saud nay masajid ko bhi nahi baqsha. 75% population ko yarghamaal banaya hua hai. Laiken abhi bhi Zalim aur Zameer farosh loag is Zulm ka saath day rahay hain aur mazloomo pay has rahey hain. Mat boolo kay tumhein Allah(SWT) ko mu dikhana hai. Abhi bhi Zulm say baaz aa jao aur apnay aap ko Zalimen say alag kar lo. Sirf andhi nafrat mein apnay aap ko halaak mat karo.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
tehran is only city in world where not even single sunni mosque has ever been allowed to be built,sunnis are not even allowed to pray in houses in iran.they are treated worse than animals
while in sunni majority countries like pakistan shia are given respect and present day president prime minsiter and 70% of minsiters all belong to shia school of thought
read article below of sunni persecution in iran

Neda Shakiba

Sunni persecution in Iran

November 3, 2010

neda-pix2-300x200.jpg
Iranian riot police stand guard as Sunni demonstrators protest

Dismissing practices against witches as a thing of the past would be a proof of humanity’s state of denial. Even today one is bound to find at least one act of unjustified cruelty against a fellow human.
Human beings have not changed since the burning of witches. They have become smarter. They have learned to use words to help mask their cruelties. First it started with fancy words. Those words have now become ornaments to fancy terminology, which leaders around the world use to manipulate and manoeuvre listeners to make people see things differently — as they want them to.
One should take a moment to think of all the things happening around and raise one’s voice against the injustices. Human rights violation is one such recurring event. And most people are either victims or perpetrators. Differently put, even if individuals don’t act as violators, their very silence is taken as tacit support and thus they become a part of it!
Every year the UN General Assembly creates a platform welcoming all to put forth matters of human rights violation and help bring justice. This main deliberative organ of UN, the general assembly includes representatives of all members including Bangladesh, each with one vote. The UN charter gives the general assembly a broad mandate to “discuss any questions or matters within the scope of the present Charter and to make recommendations to Member States on these subjects.”
Among the countries in the Middle East, Iran is one such nation that not only hides behind the mask of democracy but also is an active member of the human violator’s cult!
Article 19 of the Iranian Constitution states: “All people of Iran, whatever the ethnic group or tribe to which they belong, enjoy equal rights; colour, race, language and the like, do not bestow any privilege.” However, discrimination on the basis of religion and ethnicity is rife in Iran. Minority languages are suppressed and many minorities are disadvantaged politically, socially and economically.
Ethnic and religious minorities make up nearly half of the Iranian population. Discontent among various minority groups has risen sharply over the past three years. Since Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad came to power in August 2005, the government has promoted the country’s majority Persian and Shi’a Muslim identity forcefully. In contravention to formal guarantees in the Iranian constitution and international commitments, Iran continued a crackdown on ethnic and religious minorities in 2007 through police repression, discrimination in education, and state media campaigns. The victims included Baluchis and Turkomans, Kurds and Sunni Muslims. UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon issued a report on human rights in Iran in October 2008 that highlighted the regime’s abuse against women and minorities as well as one issued in the 64th session of 2010.
The General Assembly put forth a four-page damning list of activities that amount to serious violation of human rights. The violations are not restricted to cruel or inhuman treatment or just torture but cover a wide range of human rights violations from executions by stone throwing to amputations. According to reports, Iran has witnessed a high number of executions — 129 in 2010 so far, according to an AFP count based on media reports last year the number was 270.
The document also mentions increasing harassment, intimidation and persecution of political opponents and human rights defenders, forced closure of the Defenders of Human Rights Centre including the arrest of its staff, discrimination and other human rights violations against persons belonging to religious, ethnic, linguistic or other minorities like Arabs, Azeris, Baluchis, Kurds, Christians, Jews, Sufis and Sunni Muslims and their defenders as well as attacks on Baha’is and their faith in state sponsored media, increasing evidence of efforts by Iran to identity, monitor and arbitrarily detain Baha’is, preventing members of the Baha’i Faith from attending university and from sustaining themselves financially, and the continuing detention of seven Baha’i leaders arrested in March and May 2008 for serious charges but without meaningful access to legal representation.
In the post-election protests to the alleged fraud in the presidential elections of 2009, Iran’s security forces arrested over 4,000 people, and in the past year tens of journalists and human rights activists have been imprisoned by the Islamic Republic. Since then many lawyers have also become the target of persecution for their attempts to defend political detainees.
Before, the Sunni community was allowed to hold Eid congregation but now some Shiite extremists using their governing power have banned Sunnis of Tehran to do that. In addition there are other cities where the Sunni community was also banned to hold their congregation, including Isfahan, Kashan, Qum, Kirman, and Yazd. According to the US Department of State, Tehran is the only city across the world where a single Sunni mosque is not found. According to Iran’s local newspaper “The Sunni News”, this Shi’a state sent forces to secure venues of Sunni Eid congregation and forced them away led by a Sunni scholar.
Iran has been arresting people and then pressing charges as opposed to it being the other way round and it has alarmingly been carrying out executions against Sunni minorities under various pretexts including drug trafficking.
Bangladesh has a vote in the upcoming UNGA meeting where in the previous years it has voted against action on Iran for human right violation. Bangladesh will get another chance this year to show it cares for human rights, whether it is that of a Hindu, Azeri or Sunni. The question is will it?

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aal-e-Saud nay masajid ko bhi nahi baqsha. 75% population ko yarghamaal banaya hua hai. Laiken abhi bhi Zalim aur Zameer farosh loag is Zulm ka saath day rahay hain aur mazloomo pay has rahey hain. Mat boolo kay tumhein Allah(SWT) ko mu dikhana hai. Abhi bhi Zulm say baaz aa jao aur apnay aap ko Zalimen say alag kar lo. Sirf andhi nafrat mein apnay aap ko halaak mat karo.

you peoples problem is not with aal e saud or saudia,you peoples problem is with islam,you want to create chaos in saudia so that haj and umrah are stopped, as haj and umrah congregations are the show of islams force which kufar and ********** hypocrites hate so much and are very scared of them
you peoples real goal is to stop haj this year
a secret agency guy also was telling that zionists are using their (by name ) muslim puppets as they have goal to stop hajj this year by any means,a sect in saudia is being already used and its planned that near haj they will cause big blood shed in mekkah which will result in stopping of hajj this year which will weaken islam a lot
so lets wait and watch if ********** and hypocrites succeed in stopping hajj this year or not.in name of democracy

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Brother drkjke i have also raised these issues that why IRAN role against its minorities not raised.
Even if raised these threads are disappearing from this forum. Brother columbus & others have raised this issue. Who knows your comments might get moderated.
We should condemn all brutal acts against any human being, but scolding ALE SAUD, ARABS, SUNNI RULERS etc etc, this is not fair.
Atleast let other side to post their view.. I have been expressing my point in many threads that THIS IS ALL POLITICS neither sunni nor shia issue.
Thanks for posting the other side of the truth..

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
you peoples problem is not with aal e saud or saudia,you peoples problem is with islam,you want to create chaos in saudia so that haj and umrah are stopped, as haj and umrah congregations are the show of islams force which kufar and ********** hypocrites hate so much and are very scared of them
you peoples real goal is to stop haj this year
a secret agency guy also was telling that zionists are using their (by name ) muslim puppets as they have goal to stop hajj this year by any means,a sect in saudia is being already used and its planned that near haj they will cause big blood shed in mekkah which will result in stopping of hajj this year which will weaken islam a lot
so lets wait and watch if ********** and hypocrites succeed in stopping hajj this year or not.in name of democracy
Brother Jaza-k-ALLAH for raising this issue again. I have raised similar doubt that some group will try to make this hajj as protest against saudi forces action in other arab countries..
ALLAH knows best, but this had happened in past.
May ALLAH save us all.

hans

Banned
The Crown Prince of Bahrain has said he will not attend Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding on Friday because of ongoing unrest in the Gulf kingdom.
Prince Salman bin Hamad Al-Khalifa said it was with "deep regret" that he had reached his "considered decision".
He said he had hoped the situation in Bahrain would have improved so he could join the celebrations without the couple being "overshadowed".
He wished the royal couple good wishes personally and on behalf of Bahrain.

hans

Banned
In 2002 on a cross border tour ... I was in Zahedan a small city close to Pakistan Border. I offered Prayers in a Sunni mosque.
Cant say any thing about Teheran.... I wish, I should have documented some information about that Sunni mosque.

Infact in those days there was this SSP killing of shia going on in Pakistan, when I introduced my self to the Mullah leading the payers about me from Pakistan .. he gave me a good lecture on living in harmony with other sects. To tell you the truth I was a bit embarrassed by the whole experience. I dont know about this women Neda Shakiba
... but I tell you being a sunni I was more comfortable moving around then my experience in Saudi Arabia.

Now lets watch this clip and see how this stupid mullah is going after shia, some of his logice is so mind bending that I need to puke on my LCD screen...same as this lady Neda is presenting her case.

Why wage a war or arguments based on stories...After watching this clip .. please think, ponder on what is truth and what is devil inception. If Iraqi Shia invited the Western forces, where did they move in from ? Which land did they use to strike Saddam who killed Muslim both sunni and shia. Suddenly this Mullah seems to find Saddam a Leader for Sunni. This is classic ******** stuff.

tehran is only city in world where not even single sunni mosque has ever been allowed to be built,sunnis are not even allowed to pray in houses in iran.they are treated worse than animals
while in sunni majority countries like pakistan shia are given respect and present day president prime minsiter and 70% of minsiters all belong to shia school of thought
read article below of sunni persecution in iran

[?

Last edited:

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shiite mosques demolished in Bahrain crackdown
Apr 23, 2011 at 21:05 Views (7239) | | | 34 | |

Iraqi Shi'ites want Saudis to withdraw from Bahrain
By AP
MANAMA, Bahrain (AP) — Bahrain's main opposition party says authorities have demolished 16 mosques as part of crackdown on Shiite dissent in the Sunni-ruled Gulf kingdom over the past month.

Al Wefaq says 30 Shiite places of worship — including 16 mosques — have been destroyed since martial law was declared last month.

A statement Saturday said the government has no legal justification for attacks on Shiite holy places and suggests that the destruction is a punishment for weeks of anti-government protest by Bahrain's Shiite majority against minority Sunni rulers.

The demolition is likely to further inflame sectarian tensions in the island kingdom, the home of the U.S. Navy's 5th Fleet.

Saudi Arabia and other Sunni Gulf states sent troops to Bahrain to help the ruling dynasty contain the unrest.

SOURCE : YAHOO NEWS

This is really a dilemma of this Ummah. No wonder, we are facing tough times in every field due to sectarian intolerance. If Governments of Saudia and Iran do not allow the Masajid of other School of thought in their countries, it does not mean that based on these examples, we start supporting this ideology of intolerance in other muslim countries. This action of Bahrain is highly regrettable.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ya Allah (SWT) is Ummat par reham farma, aur isay nifaq say bachaa. May Allah (SWT) guide us all to keep ourselves away from the sectarian brawls.

Status
Not open for further replies.