Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Controversy [ALL THREADS MERGED]

Shoaib & Sania?

• Total voters

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Shoaib Malik Gonna Marry Sania Mirza

Shoaib Malik aur Sania Mirza ki shadi se ye sabit ho he geya k...
India Pakistan ka Sala hai....Geo Malik [hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
Sania Mirza Press Conference at hyderbad deccan

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0Ecu74GUCA&feature=player_embedded#[/video]

M

Murshad Jee

desicad said:
Her brothers are your salas not me and millions others. [hilar] First check with shoaib if he even considers you a brother before making absurd claims.... [funnny]

What about Bal Thakrey...................Sania ka muh bola Mumu..............woh kia kar raha hai.....Protest against this marriage......................... [wall]

And
For your information All Muslims are brothers.

I didn't say that all of indian males going to call me "Jija Jee" because Shoaib Malik is going to marry her NOT me and all of you's going to get a authentic certificate of "SALA SAB" from Shoaib Malik..............................you dump........ [wall]

[hilar]

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)

I dont know why this topic is getting so much attention but since it is i would like to say something. I fully agree with sparta that their personalities dont seemt o match , sania seems educated and shoaib is a tool if im being honest.
Second she was engaged tho her childhood friend just a while ago and she said shed quit tennis. i dont know if shoaib can afford to keep her in dubai now that his career is over.
Third again hes what we call a paindoo in pakistan and she runs around in mini skurts so you guys do the math.

Please stop making silly things into wars. Just because men from here marry women from india does not mean we are better than them or have something over them. Women from pakistan often marry muslims from india its nothing new. I know 3 such families where the husband was from india ,and if the stupid pakis here want people to show their sisters respect they should show respect to other sisters.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

oh Levae it this issue.. its just a marriage and we shouldnt have any right to object after all they are going to have nikah.. and secondly aik naya katta khol dia hay shoaib k former susr ji nay.. i dont know who is behind him and pushing him for case against shoaib...

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: When heart meets, borders no issue..........

if Sarnath Banerjee is still a hindu, Bani Abidi is living a haram life.

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)

Yes brother this what I was going to say.If this guy is a Hindu and she is a muslim then this merirage is not even valid.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

India - Graveyard of Secularism

desh1857

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Bushman said:
Yes brother this what I was going to say.If this guy is a Hindu and she is a muslim then this merirage is not even valid.

U Must Be Kidding..............

Junooni

Citizen

Nepali Pandit said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmv3mV96Xw0[/video]

Nepali Pandit.... what's the point of posting this video? Veer Zaara ki story tou yaad nahi aa gayee? [hilar] By the way! Munda Sania le gaya Ae.

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)

oscar said:
if Sarnath Banerjee is still a hindu, Bani Abidi is living a haram life.

What is the percentage of Pakistani that are not living haram life. Specially those living abroad. I heard that you guys like to listen to music, play chess, drink, watch moves, dating, cheating, lying and so on. There are so many things that you do that is forbidden in your religion. OK tell me are you ideal Muslim? If not then what's wrong for these educated and creative couple to do 1 haram thing? Haram is haram big or small.

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)

I f you not a muslim,It will be a waste of time to explain you.It is big different between donig all the things you mentioned and having sex with and possiably even having Kids.First of all this Hindu is not even clean from the estatic point of view.I have seen Hindus here in northamerica spraying cow piss in their shops as a good luck first thing in the morning.Secondly I do not blame this Hindu for being in this relation ship,but I blame her parents which did not teach her the Islamic Values right from her childhood.Beleave me WE Muslim have absolutely nothing commen with Hindus.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Bushman said:
I f you not a muslim,It will be a waste of time to explain you.It is big different between donig all the things you mentioned and having sex with and possiably even having Kids.First of all this Hindu is not even clean from the estatic point of view.I have seen Hindus here in northamerica spraying cow piss in their shops as a good luck first thing in the morning.Secondly I do not blame this Hindu for being in this relation ship,but I blame her parents which did not teach her the Islamic Values right from her childhood.Beleave me WE Muslim have absolutely nothing commen with Hindus.

I will go even further. Even replying to her is waste of time :D

marriage of a Muslim woman with a hindu man is definitley a haram and invalid act. Same as a Muslim man with a hindu woman is haram act, like Sharukh khan is living a haram life. But his marriage fo conveneince and publicity for movie reasons, but nonetheless still a haram....

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)

These people will find out when these eyes will close and the others will open.It will be so cristal clear,but too lade for any ramedy.Ectually the Parents are failing to do their duty.It is only a matter of ten years in a Kids life from 9-19.If the Parents can provide an Islamic enviroment in these 10 importent years,this Kid will be locked for life.If if he goes astry the chances for him comming back are much better.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shoaib Malik Ki Dosri Shaadi - Check out his confession

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIkTkSq-2Nw[/video]

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Shoaib Malik Ki Dosri Shaadi - Check out his confession

Multiple secret relations no problem [clap] , second marriage :o

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)

Only Allah knows what the truth is .One thing is for sure,that when these teams go abroad to matches,they do lot of misschiff.Same thing with our Armymen when they come for training.

A

abbasiali

Whats the point, If Malik is marrying twice or thrice, all is his personal act. If he is doing something wrong, let accusers go to the court and get him fixed, otherwise Malik should have his right to use.

Hello quyes, Assalamu-Alaikum

I think he did not done any wrong thing. Being a muslim a man has right to do merrage 4 times and this is his 2nd one, and this is his personal metter. He is a our star and we should not blam our stars like that.

Keep Visiting "http://shabdeg.blogspot.com/"