Shoaib Mansoor's film Bol is a boring adult movie that spits on Pak society as a whole

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Whoever is planning to watch this movie Bol, a word of caution for them, please avoid watching it with your family[especially elders], it will be too much for them to digest. It is a disturbing adult film, which actually looks more like a telefilm or a 2.5 hour drama. The masses are'nt looking for messages there are plenty of it, in the news media, they want entertainment, and this movie is sure disappointment, with a hidden agenda to spit venom on the religious elements of Pakistan amd Pakistani society as a whole. It is a shameful attempt by Shoaib Mansoor, it clearly looked funded by the USAID and meant for our enemies' India, who would agree with this movie.
Read this review here it also contains spoilers of the movie:

http://hamstershorts.wordpress.com/2011/06/28/bol-movie-review-comic/

Last edited:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
ok have u watch ii or only spreding the word of mouth due to his last movie.however last movie was really good

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the most indepenedent and critical movie reviews
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1891757/
Whoever is planning to watch this movie Bol, a word of caution for them, please avoid watching it with your family[especially elders], it will be too much for them to digest. It is a disturbing adult film, which actually looks more like a telefilm or a 2.5 hour drama. The masses are'nt looking for messages there are plenty of it, in the news media, they want entertainment, and this movie is sure disappointment, with a hidden agenda to spit venom on the religious elements of Pakistan amd Pakistani society as a whole. It is a shameful attempt by Shoaib Mansoor, it clearly looked funded by the USAID and meant for our enemies' India, who would agree with this movie.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
ملّا فتور آ گئے اپنا فتویٰ لے کر. ایک بات سمجھ نہیں آتیں مللاؤں کے پاس تمی کتنا ہوتا ہے مووی دیکھ لیتے ہیں. اور ایک ہم ہیں کے اب تک وقت ہی نہیں نکال پاے کے مووی دیکھیں. ایسے ہی وینا ملک کے وقت ہوا سارے ملّا وہ انڈین شو دیکھ کر روزانہ میڈیا پر شور مچا رہے تھے اور ہمارے پاس وقت ہی نہیں تھی کے مللاؤں کی طرح اپنی آنکھیں ٹھنڈی کر لیتے

منافق

awan4ever

I loved the review!! It was hilarious!

your review though sucked!!

Everything is not an American conspiracy.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
I haven't watched it but for me a review in daily THE NEWS which says something like that ''there is a father, he is so much conservitive and shown as a negative character and there is another family which is a real Pakistani family, atif aslam belongs to it... this is a SHIA family''.

So from that review I got a rough idea that to become a good Pakistani one has to be a SHIA...... now I do not believe in SECTORINISM and do not want to hurt any SHIA but I ask why Shoaib Mansoor has shown the 95% SUNNI population as negative and the less than 5% SHIA as true Pakistani Muslims family with real value??

For me its a waste of time and money to watch a movie which spit on us and our society.... I don't know if I conveyed my message properly but I was shocked and hurt to know about this film....

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I haven't watched it but for me a review in daily THE NEWS which says something like that ''there is a father, he is so much conservitive and shown as a negative character and there is another family which is a real Pakistani family, atif aslam belongs to it... this is a SHIA family''.

So from that review I got a rough idea that to become a good Pakistani one has to be a SHIA...... now I do not believe in SECTORINISM and do not want to hurt any SHIA but I ask why Shoaib Mansoor has shown the 95% SUNNI population as negative and the less than 5% SHIA as true Pakistani Muslims family with real value??

For me its a waste of time and money to watch a movie which spit on us and our society.... I don't know if I conveyed my message properly but I was shocked and hurt to know about this film....
I totally agree it is complete waste of time ......

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
ok have u watch ii or only spreding the word of mouth due to his last movie.however last movie was really good

I watched Bol last nite, and then found only this 1 review on the net that actually covered the complete plot of the movie. I did'nt dislike movie Khuda Kay Liye, KKL also had an nefarious agenda[like this one] but was still well made, more like an international film, Bol is crap infront of the previous one. It looks like a long play more than a film trying to put all taboos like rape,incest,pedophilia,homosexuality all on a syed sunni living in Lahore, and the household they have chosen is'nt a deobandi Taliban but a moderate barelvi one, whereas Shiites have been projected in a better light, Shoaib Mansoor needs to go live in Iran where there sunnis are'nt allowed to build a mosque of their own, and the women are forced to wear the hijaab and nakaab at public places, with whole set of discriminations agains minorities from Kurds to Balochis[due to their sunni faith]. Diversity in Pakistan society since ages is also due to its tolerance towards different sects Khoja,Ismaili, or Christianity, who live in their own separate enclaves whereas the majority sunni remains uneducated living outside in the slums.
My comment on USAID, was natural given the way the American media tries to relate our faith with all those evils mentioned above. They now can keep this piece of sh*t in their libraries showing Americans about how "right" they are about Pakistan, and how PAkistanis need to be "eliminated" thru all ways and means including drones. Next time after a drone strike, in US state department briefing they will draw a picture of Pakistani murdered, was Hakeem sahib actually raping his children when the drone strike took place, the children killed in the strike are also at a "better" place now.
The worst affected from such movies are the children of overseas Pakistanis residing in UK,US and other western nations, who don't know much about the values, society, and their relatives back in PAkistan, as they mite consider this freakshow movie as accurate representation of the Pak society as a whole.
As far as Pakistanis are concerned, they have had enuff of messages and too much of depression industry called the news media and talk shows in these trying times, they want entertainment, that's why they watch made in India movies like Dabangg, at least a muslim household is'nt shown raping their children and spitting at other faiths', instead they've used there films to project their religion, their society and their way of life, as far as PAkis are concerned one can see what they're trying to "project". Now one knows why Shoaib Mansoor is hiding his face for the past 10 years and does'nt come on the media, he has a phobia against all people who have beards. The movie's main theme was Shoaib Mansoor trying to justify, how right Zainab[Humaima Malik] was in killing her father[Hakeem Sahib].

Last edited:

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)

Your analysis is just ajoke nothing else.....I have not seen the movie but as according to u he has shown 5% as right then he has shown absolutely correct...tell me single shia organisation who r spreading sectarism and extremism...and look at Sippa sihaba and others, they have thirst of blood for shia alwaz but still shia never show counteract.....In Karbala only 72 people who were with Hazrat Imam Hussain(R.A) were on right path while others majority were with Yazid and they were Muslims too but they were absolutely wrong so never say how can 95% be wrong and only 5% be right.....extremism,sectarism is all spread by Sunni organisations who call shia kafir and feel proud to kill them and if this reality is shown in this movie then its absolutely true and Sunnis should accept this reality with big heart and should spread brotherhood instead of killing shias......

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Your analysis is just ajoke nothing else.....I have not seen the movie but as according to u he has shown 5% as right then he has shown absolutely correct...tell me single shia organisation who r spreading sectarism and extremism...and look at Sippa sihaba and others, they have thirst of blood for shia alwaz but still shia never show counteract.....In Karbala only 72 people who were with Hazrat Imam Hussain(R.A) were on right path while others majority were with Yazid and they were Muslims too but they were absolutely wrong so never say how can 95% be wrong and only 5% be right.....extremism,sectarism is all spread by Sunni organisations who call shia kafir and feel proud to kill them and if this reality is shown in this movie then its absolutely true and Sunnis should accept this reality with big heart and should spread brotherhood instead of killing shias......

You are not a sunni, if you are, then shame on your upbringing and the level of knowledge you have. Thee are active shia terrorist groups in Pakistan that you've decided not to mention, Sipah-e-Muhammad, baqeeyatullah, believed to be involved in revenge attacks as well as killings of major political leaders. What is your shia community opinion about Hazrat Abu Bakr[R.A],Hazrat Umar[R.A],Hazrat Usman[R.A] and Hazrat Ayesha[R.A], Pakistan is the only country that has excessive tolerance for community which curses these Sahaba-e-Karaam[R.A] companions of Holy Prophet[pbuh] everyday every minute. Please get out of your victim mentality from Zadari sitting as president to every top position is occupied by a shia. Shias are the jews of Pakistan, who are seldom spoken about.
At least the grievances if a person gets killed in Pakistan gets reported, in Iran they murdered and shot at will sunni kurds in 96 and again after 2002 when they demanded equal rights, every sunni country in the world uincluding wahabi Saudi Arabia has freedom of worship for shia community, and you can hear the shia azan, whereas Iran does'nt even allow sunni mosque or azaan to take place in any city where the shia community is a majority, including Tehran. If Shias have guts then go and see the treatment of sunnis in shia counries Azerbaijan and Iran[soon Iraq], and compare to that to their status here where they are not even in majority.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

Look buddy read my post again I haven't said anything wrong against shias. My anger was just because sunnis were projected with negative image. Rakeem is so right about that you didn't mention about sipaa-e Muhammad and other SHIA terrorist organizations...

Moreover shias openly abuse senior SAHABAS but have you ever seen any Sunni abusing Ali or Hussain (r.a.t.a)? No because we all love them.....
And I hope no innocent shias are killed in Pakistan the one who might got killed must be mental retards like you....
I was not going to involve myself in shia-sunni debate but your sick comment forced me to do so....

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
You are not a sunni, if you are, then shame on your upbringing and the level of knowledge you have. Thee are active shia terrorist groups in Pakistan that you've decided not to mention, Sipah-e-Muhammad, baqeeyatullah, believed to be involved in revenge attacks as well as killings of major political leaders. What is your shia community opinion about Hazrat Abu Bakr[R.A],Hazrat Umar[R.A],Hazrat Usman[R.A] and Hazrat Ayesha[R.A], Pakistan is the only country that has excessive tolerance for community which curses these Sahaba-e-Karaam[R.A] companions of Holy Prophet[pbuh] everyday every minute. Please get out of your victim mentality from Zadari sitting as president to every top position is occupied by a shia. Shias are the jews of Pakistan, who are seldom spoken about.
At least the grievances if a person gets killed in Pakistan gets reported, in Iran they murdered and shot at will sunni kurds in 96 and again after 2002 when they demanded equal rights, every sunni country in the world uincluding wahabi Saudi Arabia has freedom of worship for shia community, and you can hear the shia azan, whereas Iran does'nt even allow sunni mosque or azaan to take place in any city where the shia community is a majority, including Tehran. If Shias have guts then go and see the treatment of sunnis in shia counries Azerbaijan and Iran[soon Iraq], and compare to that to their status here where they are not even in majority.

Shame on u that u don't know what r u saying abt anything...whatever shias school of thought is(In pakistan) , they r not imposing forcefully on others and also they r not killing anyone, if u believe it believe on it and if u don't its up to u.......Tell me any shia organization who is after sunnis to kill them and spreading extremism....who r those who burn quran like brelvi and deabandi who call eachother kafir, which sect Mumtaz qadri belongs to who killed salman taseer,,,shia r most moderate they have no organization working in pakistan , no one is giving fatwas to attack on masjids, do suicide bombings and kill any person who differs ur opinion, its only sunnis sects who even don't listen other people .....Iran is shia majority country, tell me how many blasts happen there like in pakistan,,,,,,,,,Its only here where people have no patience so ist look at facts and then say anything......Iran is most independent country now, they r dependent on their resources only, They r the one who show eyes to America,,,,,,In behrain shias r in majority and they r ruled by the sunnis who r in minority, thats why there was rebelleon and saudia sent their forces to kill the protesters, thats what wahabi country did to shia dominent country

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ملّا فتور آ گئے اپنا فتویٰ لے کر. ایک بات سمجھ نہیں آتیں مللاؤں کے پاس تمی کتنا ہوتا ہے مووی دیکھ لیتے ہیں. اور ایک ہم ہیں کے اب تک وقت ہی نہیں نکال پاے کے مووی دیکھیں. ایسے ہی وینا ملک کے وقت ہوا سارے ملّا وہ انڈین شو دیکھ کر روزانہ میڈیا پر شور مچا رہے تھے اور ہمارے پاس وقت ہی نہیں تھی کے مللاؤں کی طرح اپنی آنکھیں ٹھنڈی کر لیتے

منافق
Most stupid comments showing no educational background. Here is the reply in your own language.
It may be because some Maulvi was involved in your parents nikah - right???

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Shoaib Mansoor was paid big bucks for KKL and for this one. These people are trying to change the nation into white trash. Well good luck to them ohh sorry to hell with all of them. I know Pakistan will not have mutaa markets opening here ever.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Most stupid comments showing no educational background. Here is the reply in your own language.
It may be because some Maulvi was involved in your parents nikah - right???

فرقہ پرستی کی سوچ کی عکاسی کرتا ہے یہ کومنٹ میرے والدین کا نکاح جن مولانا صاحب نے پڑھایا تھا انکے گھر ٹیلی وزن نہیں تھا اور ماشا اللہ وہ نہایت عمدہ کردار کے حامل تھے. اللہ انکو کروٹ کروٹ جنت نصیب فرماے آمین

adnan_younus

so from a movie we start sectarian debates ..:D:D true essence why our country is in deeep shittttt... boal is jsut a movie good or bad.. its a movie much better than tah mujraaar o lollywood .. and i hope we dont start laore karachi debate now...

GeoG

فرقہ پرستی کی سوچ کی عکاسی کرتا ہے یہ کومنٹ میرے والدین کا نکاح جن مولانا صاحب نے پڑھایا تھا انکے گھر ٹیلی وزن نہیں تھا اور ماشا اللہ وہ نہایت عمدہ کردار کے حامل تھے. اللہ انکو کروٹ کروٹ جنت نصیب فرماے آمین

Did your parents go to Afghanistan or Mullah Omar came to Pakistan...

GeoG

so from a movie we start sectarian debates ..:D:D true essence why our country is in deeep shittttt... boal is jsut a movie good or bad.. its a movie much better than tah mujraaar o lollywood .. and i hope we dont start laore karachi debate now...

Our country is in this hole partly because of your Bhagora Biagharat Roshan Kyal General who can't put his foot on Pakistani soil
Waisay Bataya Nahi Yeh APML kis Beemari Ka Naam Hai...