Shobdabazi Ke Zamanay Guzar Gaye - Haroon Rasheed's Great Column

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
I really liked the column. He is saying truth. Now people don't wait for newspaper to come next day at home to read news, they just watch TV and browse internet to know whats going on.But these political leaders are still trying to do 1990s politics. i.e. not in favor of them and country.
Haroon Rasheed concluded very well that there is a need of a new political party in Pakistan that brings law for everybody, free election commission, free Judiciary in every part of Pakistan.
Now Pakistanis has realized to speak against injustice.Now people know everything.

As Pakistani, we do have a responsibility to stand with, vote and speak for the right ones. we should take this responsibility on our shoulders.

Now time has come to support a true political party. Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf

We are Pakistanis, we are the future & lets change it...... together.

07_03.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Firefly

Voter (50+ posts)
PTI struggle now should be to pressure for the independent election commission and new voter lists according to NADRA and biometric system for the election casting. People specially youth is tired of PPP and PMLs now its time for change. Imran Khan = Change

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI struggle now should be to pressure for the independent election commission and new voter lists according to NADRA and biometric system for the election casting. People specially youth is tired of PPP and PMLs now its time for change. Imran Khan = Change

You are absolutely right and i continue your statement. k there is revolutionary change in Pakistan now. In 1990s people use to give vote as "bradari system" but now people listen them and give vote on the base of ideology. Although, it has not yet fully implemented but it has come into big cities. Now, hope lies on Imran Khan after Allah.
InshAllah, after this government, Pakistan will head towards the right path.(yet, we still need free Election Commission & NADRA based polling system.)