Should alcohol be legalised?

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
why pity him? He has a point even though I hate PMLN and PPP but we have taken a u turn on almost every other issue. Nepotism Khattak more or less has same number of family member as the sharifs. I have lost argument in defending IK. He should resolve and come with a better mandate to change our destiny. It can't happen with trash and recycled politicians of PMLN and PPP/PMLQ
what is the relevance with his comments??? we are not here for useless arguments...

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
why pity him? He has a point even though I hate PMLN and PPP but we have taken a u turn on almost every other issue. Nepotism Khattak more or less has same number of family member as the sharifs. I have lost argument in defending IK. He should resolve and come with a better mandate to change our destiny. It can't happen with trash and recycled politicians of PMLN and PPP/PMLQ
People usually think if you highlight the truth about PTI Govt then you are PMLN ,,, which is wrong concept.
you are making sensible statements and many like you feel embarrassed while defending khan ( even a simple point about PM HOUSE UNIVERSITY) let alone other statements)

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pity you...Seriously!!!
I pity ur understanding the facts ,,, u asked for source and when told you start acting as if you are Murad saeed and hv answer to every nonsense that khan says

In fact we pity you and feel
Pity for ourself to be pitying you

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
I pity ur understanding the facts ,,, u asked for source and when told you start acting as if you are Murad saeed and hv answer to every nonsense that khan says

Murad Saeed is jokes. Kesi aam aajiz mazdoor ko he minister bana lete us ki jaga, like the taylor and the other poor people they showed in the adds. Would have been better then the troika of Murad Saeed, Ali Muhammad Khan and Sheryar Afridi. I find these three people useless, and a liability for PTI.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
From ur language it looks like u r educated person and ur parents are commendable on ur upbringing.
Lets assume he does cocaine for a minute, It does not effect our health, the guy is a human being after all. I would be more worried if we were sucking the blood of the poor like the other chors. Read many IK biographies apparently while he loved going out clubbing and courting women he never drank alcohol. He had no issues if his team drank though. Thats called restrain. A member of the tramp night club our leader never drank alcohol.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)

hmm!!! no change in my stance...i really pity u...

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lets assume he does cocaine for a minute, It does not effect our health, the guy is a human being after all. I would be more worried if we were sucking the blood of the poor like the other chors. Read many IK biographies apparently while he loved going out clubbing and courting women he never drank alcohol. He had no issues if his team drank though. Thats called restrain. A member of the tramp night club our leader never drank alcohol.
I'm driving LHD car on right hand side of road.
Can I do the same in Pakistan saying its Islamic to walk on right hand side of road?

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
I'm driving LHD car on right hand side of road.
Can I do the same in Pakistan saying its Islamic to walk on right hand side of road?
Baat teekh hai, but aren't we allowed to enjoy ourselves the same way IK used to? Or is it because we are poor and destined not to have a little bit of fun? I will also become spiritual in my 50's don't worry.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Baat teekh hai, but aren't we allowed to enjoy ourselves the same way IK used to? Or is it because we are poor and destined not to have a little bit of fun? I will also become spiritual in my 50's don't worry.
My dear every society has their norms. Every country has its own laws. As a good citizen u have no choice but to follow and if don't like create awareness. This means if u want Bars in Pakistan then convince people and once achieve majority change laws.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
My dear every society has their norms. Every country has its own laws. As a good citizen u have no choice but to follow and if don't like create awareness. This means if u want Bars in Pakistan then convince people and once achieve majority change laws.
How do I convince people who have been brainwashed by Zia and the America and Carters nexus? France commits blasphemy, result Muslims kill Muslims only in Pakistan, itnay tu hum jahil log hain.
Our cricketers love clubbing, our stars love it too, our politicians drink, so does our army so why not do it openly and be less of a hypocrite. We can be like Turkey, Malaysia, UAE, Indonesia, Qatar etc and for once live and let live. Our economy is in the gutters because we do not allow anything. This by itself would add billions of dollars to our economy in the form of tourism,F&B,Service industry, manufacturing etc.

MMushtaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایک نشئی نے چند جرنیلوں کو قائل کرلیا تھا کہ مجھے وزیراعظم بنا دو، میں نوے دن میں سب ٹھیک کردوں گا۔

اپریل فول اسی دن کی یاد میں منایا جاتا ہے۔???

Aap k billo ka kam hay qail karna. Jao uss kee parastish karo Q K bhutto abhi tak zindah hay oar jab tak bhutto zinda hay tum logoan kabhi ghulami say nahien niklo gay.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
we r not sure if the trd starter even believe in Quran o sunnah... its better not to wst time on such makhlooq
You are that pest that made 50 shades of grey trend during Ramzan. I believe in Quran and I also believe that it is said alcohol should be avoided but is not forbidden, why do Muslim Turks, Azeris, Malaysians, Indonesian, Egyptians, Moroccans Muslims drink, tum aye baray pretending to be the biggest Muslim

Last edited: