Should do !

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
COAS should resign
IK should do hunger strike
President should announce election date
'People' should come out
and blah blah blah

There are too many should's I see on this forum but one should is missing which is the most important one as we have control over it:

What should I do?

So my question to each and everyone of you is - What should you do ?

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I should go on siasat pk and make a thread and expose the criminals running Pakistan and maybe awake few Pakistani's in Pakistan to fight for your human rights. Criminals ruling you's are only about 200 but you are mighty 240 millions. Very big numbers and strong force to kick them out and hang them on the the streets of Pakistan. To show them enough is enough and will will hold any one responsible on the streets if we don't get justice, jobs, better economy and reforms only good honest people like Imran khan should be ruling us. No one even American is not allowed to tell us what to do and if military Generals become USA slaves not Pakistan's loyal then we public 240 million will wake up and hang you on the streets of Pakistan. No more slavery like past 75 years of military rule.

Munawarkhan

Ask for your rights
Right to protest
Right to vote

elections should be held intime. elected officials so much better than those selected in closed doors that you don't have access to. Elected officials are scared of public, unelected officials are not.

Govt doesn't listen, be part of whichever protest that gives u right.

Remember if you stay silent, they will burden you with more tax, cos ineffecient govt don't know where to raise their revenues from. short term govt like PDM will never plan for structural reforms, they will just do cosmetic measures.

COAS should resign
'People' should come out
and blah blah blah

There are too many should's I see on this forum but one should is missing which is the most important one as we have control over it:

What should I do?

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Boycott the products of army and their sister organizations, whenever chance convey your sentiments to army officers. This is what I am doing.
It will easier and quicker if you got the 240 million public, 22 Crore out instead of only 10 thousand Pti fighting for their human rights. Boycotting doesn't work that's just molvies drama. You got to be strong and take action together against criminals. You got to open your own 22 Crore people's Supreme Court and hang them until all Pakistan is cleaned. Make a list of all biggest corrupt mafias in Pakistan including Generals , Judges, politicians, media and molvies then hang them.

Last edited:

mughals

COAS should resign
'People' should come out
and blah blah blah

What should I do?

it is just a matter of time. PIA can't pay 2.4 million USD. Govt servants are not getting the salaries in several depts. If this is a auqat of our economy than the end is near. Also heard pensions are not getting paid or missing for many.

Rambler

I should go on siasat pk and make a thread and expose the criminals running Pakistan and maybe awake few Pakistani's in Pakistan to fight for your human rights. Criminals ruling you's are only about 200 but you are mighty 240 millions. Very big numbers and strong force to kick them out and hang them on the the streets of Pakistan. To show them enough is enough and will will hold any one responsible on the streets if we don't get justice, jobs, better economy and reforms only good honest people like Imran khan should be ruling us. No one even American is not allowed to tell us what to do and if military Generals become USA slaves not Pakistan's loyal then we public 240 million will wake up and hang you on the streets of Pakistan. No more slavery like past 75 years of military rule.

I do not think it is enough. The least everyone can do is to make a twitter (X) and facebook account in their real name and support the people of Pakistan by exposing Muneera Dalla and corrupt politicians.

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I do not think it is enough. The least everyone can do is to make a twitter (X) and facebook account in their real name and support the people of Pakistan by exposing Muneera Dalla and corrupt politicians.
Just making twitter accounts and face book Pakistan hasn't got to European high standards. Pakistn needs strong Revolution like Iran, French even Siri Lanka people came out and kicked the corrupt Pm or president out. Time for action

cheetah

It will easier and quicker if you got the 240 million public, 22 Crore out instead of only 10 thousand Pti fighting for their human rights. Boycotting doesn't work that's just molvies drama. You got to be strong and take action together against criminals. You got to open your own 22 Crore people's Supreme Court and hang them until all Pakistan is cleaned. Make a list of all biggest corrupt mafias in Pakistan including Generals , Judges, politicians, media and molvies then hang them.
I know this is not sufficient from me but at least doing something practical,

cheetah

Just making twitter accounts and face book Pakistan hasn't got to European high standards. Pakistn needs strong Revolution like Iran, French even Siri Lanka people came out and kicked the corrupt Pm or president out. Time for action
Absolutely right but organized efforts are required which are missing for time being.

Rambler

it is just a matter of time. PIA can't pay 2.4 million USD. Govt servants are not getting the salaries in several depts. If this is a auqat of our economy than the end is near. Also heard pensions are not getting paid or missing for many.

That is the most negative way of looking at things. Why should we revel on the fact that poor people's lives are becoming unbearable and we have to wait like vultures for the whole system to collapse which would help no one. Why don't we grow some guts and resist peacefully atleast online by our real names and not as anonymous ID's.

Rambler

I really do not think you have really studied how 'revolutions' work. However my question was 'What you should do'? not what 'should' happen?

mughals

That is the most negative way of looking at things. Why should we revel on the fact that poor people's lives are becoming unbearable and we have to wait like vultures for the whole system to collapse which would help no one. Why don't we grow some guts and resist peacefully atleast online by our real names and not as anonymous ID's.
why should we use our real names? what is your point?

Rambler

Boycott the products of army and their sister organizations, whenever chance convey your sentiments to army officers. This is what I am doing.

That is great - People in the army who are helping Muneera Mistry have not grown like weeds and have families so people conveying their feelings to them in no uncertain terms would definitely be of great help.

Rambler

why should we use our real names? what is your point?

Because everyone around you should know where you stand. It is totally different when we espouse an idea or a mission publicly. Being anonymous has its merits but in this case political mileage can only be gained if an overwhelmingly large number of real people (not ID's) are supporting a cause. The only thing better would be people actually protesting.

mughals

Because everyone around you should know where you stand. It is totally different when we espouse an idea or a mission publicly. Being anonymous has its merits but in this case political mileage can only be gained if an overwhelmingly large number of real people (not ID's) are supporting a cause. The only thing better would be people actually protesting.
people do it on fb and other such apps. what is new there?

Rambler

So what are doing and what is your plans of doing something?

I am ashamed to admit that I am not doing a great deal. I am using social media (Facebook and twitter) and speaking to people in bureaucracy, army and other government departments regarding the situation in Pakistan. Also I have sent emails to MP's and human rights organisations. That is about it.