Should do !

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
people do it on fb and other such apps. what is new there?

That's great but everyone including you should do it. You should put your arguments there and condemn the authoritarianism, brutal crackdown on innocent people and the total collapse of the state structure by the unbridled power of the chief of army. It would be much more effective.

P.S: It is hypocritical to moan about people not coming out, bloody revolution and painting doomsday scenario of an economic meltdown when you yourself do not even have the courage to say what you say here anonymously with your real name.

Last edited:

Siberite

COAS should resign
IK should do hunger strike
President should announce election date
'People' should come out
and blah blah blah

There are too many should's I see on this forum but one should is missing which is the most important one as we have control over it:

What should I do?

So my question to each and everyone of you is - What should you do ?
You should eat shit and die....

Rambler

It is said that worst form of crackdown on political workers including women, complete disregard of all institutions of the country and their hijacking, worst form of witch hunt under false charges leading to incarceration and even assassination attempt on IK and just turning the country into a less than a banana republic was not enough to spark a protest. All it had to take was the inability to pay hiked up electricity bills by the poor to come out to show their displeasure. This shows that people need a lot of education and reform process.

Raiwind-Destroyer

It is said that worst form of crackdown on political workers including women, complete disregard of all institutions of the country and their hijacking, worst form of witch hunt under false charges leading to incarceration and even assassination attempt on IK and just turning the country into a less than a banana republic was not enough to spark a protest. All it had to take was the inability to pay hiked up electricity bills by the poor to come out to show their displeasure. This shows that people need a lot of education and reform process.
That's the reason napak fouj makes Pakistan awaam slaves so easily because of that mindset if today Pakistani awaam comes out in droves no one will be able to stop them but the problem is this kafir napak fouj have 70/years of inflicting fear in Pakistani awaam so it's not that easy

Rambler

That's the reason napak fouj makes Pakistan awaam slaves so easily because of that mindset if today Pakistani awaam comes out in droves no one will be able to stop them but the problem is this kafir napak fouj have 70/years of inflicting fear in Pakistani awaam so it's not that easy

Brother, awam includes you and me. If you and me are content on being online and even that just incognito then your words mean nothing. Also it is not about foj being wrong. People in foj do not come from Mars. It is about the lack of shahoor in people, education or lack of it and the inability of to set up institutions which is to blame - In such a scenario anyone with power will force their will so why would army not do that. Army chief has 6 millions trained armed men along with the wherewithal of am equipped spy agency so why would he not do what he is doing. Subtract IK from the equation and what are we left with - Nothing. It is one man's will that is challenging the whole system and yet no one including you and me are willing to sacrifice even a little. So next time do not say awam - replace it with 'I'.

Iconoclast

I will announce a movement on Instagram and start gathering followers at twitter chowk to proceed towards facebook ground through whatsapp bazaar where tiktokers will bath us in flowers......then we reach Facebook ground with my followers and start chanting oil oil hai hai.... whatsapp community has promised to provide biryani.

Last edited:

arain

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I will announce a moment on Instagram and start gathering followers at twitter chowk to proceed towards facebook ground through whatsapp bazaar where tiktokers will bath us in flowers......then we reach Facebook ground with my followers and start chanting oil oil hai hai.... whatsapp community has promised to provide biryani.
Reddit road would be a shortcut.

Rambler

So all the talk about bloody revolution, beghairat punjabis, who should do what, IK should do this and that, who is 'ideological' worker and who is not and everything in between boils down to the fact that not even a single person on this forum has contributed anything except just cheap talk. So all of you have advice for everyone else but you are just using the bleak political landscape and misery of the poor in Pakistan to get a break from your boring lives and meagre existence. Shame on all of us!

Iconoclast

So all the talk about bloody revolution, beghairat punjabis, who should do what, IK should do this and that, who is 'ideological' worker and who is not and everything in between boils down to the fact that not even a single person on this forum has contributed anything except just cheap talk. So all of you have advice for everyone else but you are just using the bleak political landscape and misery of the poor in Pakistan to get a break from your boring lives and meagre existence. Shame on all of us!
Wouldn't go that far. I do not want to indulge details and I'm sure many over here have chipped in physical capacity...
One more thing, revolutions are never brought about by parties but "nations"... PTI as a party and its supporters have shown some major spunk.... something beyond PPPMLN. Unfortunately it'll be never enough as long as the nation is sleep walking.