Should Zardari Govt. be removed immediately?

Zardari government must be removed immediately

• Total voters

rafi.khan

yes this corrupt ghulam incompitant and NRO zardari government should be immidiately removed aur pakistan mein midterm election honey chahiye

Ali-1234

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
when we'll stop dreaming and start doing something good..........................................................?

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes, the PPP cancer must be removed immediately to save the country. Had people known that coorupt Zardari will end up becoming President, they never would have voted PPP in.

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hell NO. This govt is performing so well, we should give them at least two more chances i.e. another 10 years. Jeay Zardari. And after that a full 5 year term to **** Mata.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Sitting " safely " in Australia you can say that......

canadian

Do we have check and balance system ? This is an imosed NRO govt through fake votes. This govt is not accepting the orders of Supreme Court

of Pakistan. Only Imran Khan is struggling for fair election and better future of our country. We have to wait and pray that Allah give them

Hadait, Aamen.

NRO was not imposed by fake votes.It was "imposed" by Musharraf using his presidential powers.

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Do you think Zardari government should be removed immediately?

نہیں نہیں ایسا ظلم نہ کرنا ابھی اگلے پانچ سال اور دیکھنا چاہے شائد یہ لوگ ملک کو لوٹ لوٹ کر خود ہی تھک جائیں

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
NRO was not imposed by fake votes.It was "imposed" by Musharraf using his presidential powers.

Bro, thanks for the correction, I ment the same. Musharif disturbed the civilien setup (infera structure) the lawyers are waiting his
arrival ?
I think as our Supreme Court is active, all our juggies should choose very patriotic leaders like ( Q.A.Khan, Imran Khan,
Shah Mahmood Qurashi,Shabaiz sharif, Hameed Gul, Haroon Rashid ) type of people to cope with the present situation.

This we already did like (Moeen Qurashi and Shokat Aziz ) as primeministers. I mean no electon only approval of the
Supreme Court to bring back Pakistan on the path of prosparity.

canadian

Bro, thanks for the correction, I ment the same. Musharif disturbed the civilien setup (infera structure) the lawyers are waiting his
arrival ?
I think as our Supreme Court is active, all our juggies should choose very patriotic leaders like ( Q.A.Khan, Imran Khan,
Shah Mahmood Qurashi,Shabaiz sharif, Hameed Gul, Haroon Rashid ) type of people to cope with the present situation.

This we already did like (Moeen Qurashi and Shokat Aziz ) as primeministers. I mean no electon only approval of the
Supreme Court to bring back Pakistan on the path of prosparity.

Yes I agree.
I would not trust elections held under any political Govt in Pakistan.They should be held under a care taker Govt headed by The Supreme Court Chief Justice who would be the final arbiter of results thereof.

Sarwat

Voter (50+ posts)
Each day he is in government he will loot by the time his term ends pakistan will be bank corrupt.

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
I will go one step further, removal of Zordari's govt will not the aim of our people BUT to get rid of these shamless politician so they can not come back and do the same or worst again for Pakistan, throug them in red sea or dig a mass grave for these corupt, shameless and ignorant so called politican. Then we will see some light in the dark, otherwise..............one will go.......other will replace.......and Paksitani Qoum Gai bhard main.

kashy28

MPA (400+ posts)
Now there are 19 no votes thereby making it all the more difficult to find out the identity of the person who cast the first no vote.This mystery is never going to get solved i guess.