Should Zardari Govt. be removed immediately?

Zardari government must be removed immediately

• Total voters

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Do you think Zardari government should be removed immediately?

Last edited by a moderator:

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Should Zardari Gove be removed immidiately?

before we remove Zardari we should remove incompetent Generals and commanders who are ''foolish friends'' so that Army could regain its morale. They should also review their policies towards war.
As far as Zardari is concerned , no one can remove him until you review Pak-US relationship policy to dismantle ''hidden agreements'' which gave him ''immunity'' .

canadian

Yes.Why do you have some doubts ?
Mark my word if we dont finish them they will finish us and as things are moving
I am afraid there is very little time left.....

simple_and_peacefull

in view of their progress during their ruling time for this terms they are fail to fulfil as demonstratives government duties.

Last edited:

kashy28

MPA (400+ posts)

Remove it constitutionally or unconstitutionally? Kindly clarify.

FaisalKh

At the time of this writing there is one No vote to this poll... i m trying hard who's that sleeping and ignorant person(hmm)

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is useless question, [MENTION=17499]mt_dilber[/MENTION] has given a short but very logical response. Where top to bottom whole system is corrupt, Removing Zardari Government will be only a face change, which will end up more worst.

tanvd

Citizen

As long as coruppt general holding the commad of whole policies no body can bring any change in Pakistan. They are working for the interest of white elephant not for Pakistan. How can we proud and trust on these drunkers and **** Generals.

FaisalKh

Where top to bottom whole system is corrupt, Removing Zardari Government will be only a face change, which will end up more worst.

If u oppose these SOB's and dont let them finish their term doing corruption then i think it will b an example for those who think next will be their number to do corruption...

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

If u oppose these SOB's and dont let them finish their term doing corruption then i think it will b an example for those who think next will be their number to do corruption...

Issue is is very simple, Ok kick out Zardari Government, who is next? So far we don't have election power, its rigging power or selection power and we know very well, who is doing rigging and after that, who is selecting.

Points stand still same. I want change...........but whom shall I trust..........

FaisalKh

Issue is is very simple, Ok kick out Zardari Government, who is next? So far we don't have election power, its rigging power or selection power and we know very well, who is doing rigging and after that, who is selecting.

Points stand still same. I want change...........but whom shall I trust..........

Our situation is like one person slaps another and he says "agar tum ne ab ki baar maara to...." and the slaps continue on... if we stop them in the first hand their will be no problem in the future....

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is their last term as PMN N have complited its last the same will do PPP,,,,,So let them to steal what they can.....

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Our situation is like one person slaps another and he says "agar tum ne ab ki baar maara to...." and the slaps continue on... if we stop them in the first hand their will be no problem in the future....

Back to square, anything which can help to elaborate the actual issue will be highly appreciated.

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes, all of the corrupt politicians including with shareef brothers, choudhry nisar, zardari, geelani, and alzulfiqar terrorist group leader parvez rasheed, and companies have to be removed from the political scene immediately.