Shukat Tarin has lead Pakistan to Default in 2008 and same again.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
iss nohay ko bazahir koi wajah nahin hai , mehngai hai lekin maeeshat ki samt durust. Industries are starting to pick up , export capacity is being increased every day and new avenues are being tried. We should wait a little.
IMF will not wait. They will seriously murder our FM with this CAD when he goes with this number and in Budget he told them that our CAD will not go above 2.5 billion and it is written according to PM Imran Revenue SPAM, which is why he has resigned due to Shaukat Tarin miscommitment. That is why Shuakat Tarin is going to Washington on October 13th to meet IMF boss ,however, she Gerry Rice will give the approval on that due he has again forged the numbers like he did in 2008 and 2009.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
arifkarim I remember one thing. Shaukat Tarin a written Agreement with IMF that our CAD will be only maxium 2.5 billion dollar this FY and still IMF wanted way more less according to Imran Khan SPAM revenue ,which he has resigned because he wanted to agree on IMF conditions.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
IMF will not wait. They will seriously murder our FM with this CAD when he goes with this number and in Budget he told them that our CAD will not go above 2.5 billion and it is written according to PM Imran Revenue SPAM, which is why he has resigned due to Shaukat Tarin miscommitment. That is why Shuakat Tarin is going to Washington on October 13th to meet IMF boss ,however, she Gerry Rice will give the approval on that due he has again forged the numbers like he did in 2008 and 2009.
Current account deficit will not go beyond 2.5 percent of Gdp

arifkarim

arifkarim I remember one thing. Shaukat Tarin a written Agreement with IMF that our CAD will be only maxium 2.5 billion dollar this FY and still IMF wanted way more less according to Imran Khan SPAM revenue ,which he has resigned because he wanted to agree on IMF conditions.
I don't have actual number but 2.5 percent of Gdp is manageable CAD

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
1.5 billion dollar already done in 2 months of CAD. 1 billion is credit left for us with the agreement of IMF. I hate this Rana Tanveer but he said this Jhoot was a epic truth.

I thought Shaukat Tarin will not bluff now ,however, he forged with IMF again. How we will manage now 1 billion dollar of CAD in 10 months.

arifkarim

He said i have written agreement with IMF that our current account deficit will be 2.5 billion dollar, and Rana Tanveer called him jhoot. Go see budget speech.
It's not realistic target. Target must be set on percentage of gdp not an absolute figure

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No he is not. Anything related to increasing CAD is not. The method of Devaluation purpose is gone. I told this 2 months back.

July Export is lower than June and August Export is lower than July even after 3% devaluation on August.

July CAD was 775 million dollar and August CAD is more higher . Whoever said that market base currency reduces CAD is non sense and it is only led to aggresive inflation ,which is why you notices on fixing prices of Sugar, Wheat, Cars, Oil, etc Yesterday but it will create more disaster than now. Nothing reduces by automation and it is the policy that reduces it.
How did you get the August’s export s data when the month only finished yesterday and no data has been released yet.
In this corona time, ups & down can happen on monthly basis.

The main thing is that our exports are up by 14% in the last financial year is a very big achievement. Wait till next & then check this financial year’s exports data.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
How did you get the August’s export s data when the month only finished yesterday and no data has been released yet.
In this corona time, ups & down can happen on monthly basis.

The main thing is that our exports are up by 14% in the last financial year is a very big achievement. Wait till next & then check this financial year’s exports data.
I do not lie sir.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1433002731342602240

asallo

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am not desperate. I love Pakistan and will die for Pakistan. My hearts burns that Shuakat Tarin purposely destroying Pakistan Financially like he did in 2008 and ran away and blamed depression for the his resign.
So you mean it was nothing to do peepee policies khao piyo moj karo aur moj karao saab ki waja se pakistan nahen dooba tha us waqt steel mil profit se khasare main chali gaai saare doston ko nawaz diya zerd ari ne baas shaukat tareen ne duba diyawohi false propganda jo bechare jayalas and patwaris kerte hain hamesha

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you mean it was nothing to do peepee policies khao piyo moj karo aur moj karao saab ki waja se pakistan nahen dooba tha us waqt steel mil profit se khasare main chali gaai saare doston ko nawaz diya zerd ari ne baas shaukat tareen ne duba diyawohi false propganda jo bechare jayalas and patwaris kerte hain hamesha
He forged data with IMF in June 2021 as he did in 2008. He is going to Washington to say sorry as he promised and signed by Imran Khan and FM that our GDP for CAD will be 2.5 billion dollar max. Maybe he going this month mid so that we are not punished and pay IMF 7.8 billion dollar in 6 months.

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
People who are laughing and enjoying this growth they can just wait and see what IMF does to us in October. What they they did to Asad Umar was a trailer and what they will to do Shaukat Tarin will be full evil dead horror show for Pakistan Economy. We wished that would have default at this time.
So please enlighten us what’s IMF going to say? What new conditions other than increase electricity and gas prices, which they demanded earlier as well?