Siasat.pk media team will be heading over to Haroon ur Rasheed residence with your questions - Quest

Adeel

Founder
We'll be going over to Haroon Sahib's residence to conduct an interview with him this coming Saturday. I know we planned this before as well but it didn't work out. It was before elections and those questions are not relevant anymore.

So what would you like to ask now?

p.s. we'll b picking up top 40-50 questions and ask as many we could in our allotted time(40 mins)

576662_157194491106404_1777072447_n.jpg

Last edited:

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
١- الیکشن سے پہلے آپکی اور خان صاحب کی ناراضگی کی افواہیں پھیلیں اور اسکی وجہ یہ سننے میں آئی کے آپ
تحریک انصاف کو کچھ لوگوں کو ٹکٹ دینے کی گزارش کر رہے تھے - اسمیں کتنی صداقت ہے ؟

٣- جرنل کیانی نے اچھے کاموں کے ساتھ بہت سی غلطیاں بھی کی . الیکشن میں جس طرح کی دھاندلی ہوئی یہ نہ ممکن ہے کے ایم آئ اور آئ ایس آئ کو اسکا علم نہ ہو . اگر نجم سیٹھی اور ریٹرننگ افسران کے ساتھ الیکشن کمیشن اور پولیس کے عملے کو نگران اور پچھلی حکومت کے عہدیداران نے دباؤ یا لالچ کے تحت دھاندلی کروائی تو اس وقت جنرل کیانی اور اجنسیاں کیوں خاموش رہی ؟ اور آپ نے اجنسیوں اور آرمی چیف کی خاموشی پر کبھی سوال کیوں نہیں اٹھایا ؟ اگر مقصود سیاست میں اجنسیوں کے کے کردار کی کنارہ کشی تھی تو ایسا نہ ممکن ہے پاکستان جیسے ملک میں اور نہ قابل یقین بھی .

Last edited:

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
1. Why does he feel the need to blindly support Military leaders from Zia, Musharaf to Kiyani and now Gen Raheel?

2. Isnt the fact he never criticises them mean his analysis cant be taken seriously?

3. Also was he asked by GHQ to influence Imran Khan and PTI? If yes in what occasion and how?

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
١- الیکشن سے پہلے آپکی اور خان صاحب کی ناراضگی کی افواہیں پھیلیں اور اسکی وجہ یہ سننے میں آئی کے آپ
تحریک انصاف کو کچھ لوگوں کو ٹکٹ دینے کی گزارش کر رہے تھے - اسمیں کتنی صداقت ہے ؟

٣- جرنل کیانی نے اچھے کاموں کے ساتھ بہت سی غلطیاں بھی کی . الیکشن میں جس طرح کی دھاندلی ہوئی یہ نہ ممکن ہے کے ایم آئ اور آئ ایس آئ کو اسکا علم نہ ہو . اگر نجم سیٹھی اور ریٹرننگ افسران کے ساتھ الیکشن کمیشن اور پولیس کے عملے کو نگران اور پچھلی حکومت کے عہدیداران نے دباؤ یا لالچ کے تحت دھاندلی کروائی تو اس وقت جنرل کیانی اور اجنسیاں کیوں خاموش رہی ؟ اور آپ نے اجنسیوں اور آرمی چیف کی خاموشی پر کبھی سوال کیوں نہیں اٹھایا ؟ اگر مقصود سیاست میں اجنسیوں کے کے کردار کی کنارہ کشی تھی تو ایسا نہ ممکن ہے پاکستان جیسے ملک میں اور نہ قابل یقین بھی .

Oh bhai he is never going to answer these question. He is establishment i.e. Army spokesperson on the media. Any child can understand it, General Kiyani delivered the second part of the promise of "Bari" in the last elections, otherwise PMLN would have broken their silence over the first NRO elections.

Without shadow of a doubt Kiyani has brought two corrupt governments to rule over Pakistan knowingly and deliberately according to the plans of the USA. Do you seriously think Haroon Rasheed would respond to such questions honestly?

If Pakistan was a society so responsive and honest, do you seriously think Pakistan would be dying slow death?
Put Rasheed in front of me for 30 minutes and I would make a mince meat of his intellectual but in Pakistan there is not one, I repeat not a single objective and intelligent media person who could ask bold, intelligent and pointed questions.

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh bhai he is never going to answer these question. He is establishment i.e. Army spokesperson on the media. Any child can understand it, General Kiyani delivered the second part of the promise of "Bari" in the last elections, otherwise PMLN would have broken their silence over the first NRO elections.

Without shadow of a doubt Kiyani has brought two corrupt governments to rule over Pakistan knowingly and deliberately according to the plans of the USA. Do you seriously think Haroon Rasheed would respond to such questions honestly?

If Pakistan was a society so responsive and honest, do you seriously think Pakistan would be dying slow death?
Put Rasheed in front of me for 30 minutes and I would make a mince meat of his intellectual but in Pakistan there is not one, I repeat not a single objective and intelligent media person who could ask bold, intelligent and pointed questions.

Your answer is a reason i intend to ask him such questions, we all share same perceptive bubbles in our minds. I take 1% as a good chance of him telling the answers truthfully, I agreed with most of what you have said but still would like to get his comments on a riddle that surrounds like a black hole theory in my mind... & In recent journalism he was perceived to be closest to the General Kiyaani... I just want to know what he says......

سعد

Minister (2k+ posts)
جو ہو گیا سو ہو گیا ..... اگلے الیکشن سے پہلے پی ٹی آئی کو کیا کرنا چاہیے ......... کہ وہ اس عوام کی آنکھیں کھول سکیں ؟؟

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Q: Hazoor-e-wala KAyani saahib kay dor main ghq par hamla huwa , abbot abad operation huwa , malala checkpost ka incident , naval base par hamla is kay bawajood kayani saahab ko aik dafa bhi resign kernay ki taufeeq na huwi na sirf yeh balkay ain dhatai say extension bhi qabool kar li ? Is kay bawajood aap ki taraf say un ki bay ja hamayat ka jawaz kia hay ?

malcolmx

Councller (250+ posts)
You have mentioned in your columns about a need of a new political party coming up before new elections. Can you please elaborate on what kind of people will form this party and who can possibly lead such a party? Are Kayani or Iftikhar Chaudary possible candidates?

Dastgir khan19

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan na zindagi me bohat se logon ko dhoka dia in me se 1 aap b hain aap kiun dhoka kha gai??????
Aap ko PTI ki 17 saal tuk khidmat par nidamat kiun ha ????
Imran Khan ki fitrat me dhokay bazi kiun ha?????

Pakistani Resident

Senator (1k+ posts)
Q: Hazoor-e-wala KAyani saahib kay dor main ghq par hamla huwa , abbot abad operation huwa , malala checkpost ka incident , naval base par hamla is kay bawajood kayani saahab ko aik dafa bhi resign kernay ki taufeeq na huwi na sirf yeh balkay ain dhatai say extension bhi qabool kar li ? Is kay bawajood aap ki taraf say un ki bay ja hamayat ka jawaz kia hay ?

O Bhai

Malala Checkpost Nai

Salala Checkpost

crankthskunk

Your answer is a reason i intend to ask him such questions, we all share same perceptive bubbles in our minds. I take 1% as a good chance of him telling the answers truthfully, I agreed with most of what you have said but still would like to get his comments on a riddle that surrounds like a black hole theory in my mind... & In recent journalism he was perceived to be closest to the General Kiyaani... I just want to know what he says......

Yeah, no harm in trying, but you and I both know his response. Do you seriously think he is going to hold Kiyani responsible for what had happened in last 7 years?

crankthskunk

Just think of the consequences of his extension and why he didn't extend his tenure further when we know Sharifs had offered him another extension. But Kiyani decided to announce his retirement before hand.
He extended his tenure until the time he could deliver the second corrupt elections, fulfill the promise to give "Baris" to both PPP and PMLN according to the plans and agreements and then decided to retire.

Rasheed's credibility is zero in this regard, he wouldn't answer any such questions honestly, it is a given.

Last edited:

احمد

Senator (1k+ posts)
کبھی آپ اس عزم کا اظہار کرتے ہیں کہ میں کتاب لکھوں گا ، کیا واقعی یہ کتاب کبھی لکھی جائے گی ، اور کیا پوری بیباکی کیساتھ لکھی جائے گی ؟؟

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah, no harm in trying, but you and I both know his response. Do you seriously think he is going to hold Kiyani responsible for what had happened in last 7 years?

I think he wouldn't and would rather try to flourish the myth that Kiyaani kept Agencies independent from any involvement in elections... Let's see

Liaqat Hussain

your accusation on Asad Umar that he was forced to leave from Engro. In recent Interview with siasat.pk Asad said, he'll be sending you a defamation notice, unless you apologize.

Have you spoken to him on this matter or received a notice????

KhanHaripur

جو ہو گیا سو ہو گیا ..... اگلے الیکشن سے پہلے پی ٹی آئی کو کیا کرنا چاہیے ......... کہ وہ اس عوام کی آنکھیں کھول سکیں ؟؟

Election main hissa na lain.Morsi ka haal nahi dakha jeet k bhi aaj Jail main batha hay.