Siasat.pk seem to be working for MQM by Habib Zaidi

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
When ever an article or opinion or news some members post against MQM it Disappear same day or next from the front page , but when if the post is in favor of MQM it stay on the front page for more days , I think some administrators want to feed in the minds of readers that more news and opinions are in favor of MQM and by that misleading the readers. Comments please

sharjeel

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
untrue..i think SIASAT.PK is a forum which propagates against MQM most than anywhere else

Last edited:

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
I think Siasat.pk is favouring Imran Khan and PTI, have not noticed about MQM but you do not know, munafiq akhir munafiq hota hey- may be they do favour MQM as well. As a whole I had bad experience about siasat.pk so, I do not think its a good neutral site.

magic.magic

Voter (50+ posts)
Munafiq akhir munafiq hota hai aur us ki jaga jahannam key sab say kharab hessay mein ho gi even worst than kafir

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
When ever an article or opinion or news some members post against MQM it Disappear same day or next from the front page , but when if the post is in favor of MQM it stay on the front page for more days , I think some administrators want to feed in the minds of readers that more news and opinions are in favor of MQM and by that misleading the readers. Comments please

You may want to read a little before you make such comments. The admins seem to do a pretty good job of keeping the forum clean and somewhat organized. I certainly do not envy their job, after all, this is a forum for one of the most unorganized group of individuals :)

woofer

Banned
Siasat.pk is used for haters of MQM. All MQM person has to be approved first then post it. Admins are not fair in this regards. Same thread against MQM is posted by every indiviual haters again and again and admin approve it. They never want to listen anyting about PTI and Imran Khan. When I do that they do not approve it. Dictorship in siasat.pk

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
Siasat.pk is used for haters of MQM. All MQM person has to be approved first then post it. Admins are not fair in this regards. Same thread against MQM is posted by every indiviual haters again and again and admin approve it. They never want to listen anyting about PTI and Imran Khan. When I do that they do not approve it. Dictorship in siasat.pk

And you still a member since 2009??? Why don't you leave if they are against MQM?

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
For google the popularity of a topic depends on how many other websites are linking to it. If a thread is linked to many other websites then it will appear to be more popular on the internet.

Guys if you want to promote your agenda make sure you spread the links of the threads on other websites.

Thelondonpost.net is hardly a website but it gets a lot of traffic and media attention simply because of the link backs it gets.

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
If more people are posting in favor of mqm, it will look like it favors them but right now, majority of the members seem like supporters of PTI, that is why it looks like PTI forum.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are better off with you mqmpakistani.org :P

jadoon437

Minister (2k+ posts)
FACEBOOK AND SIASAT.PK both are ...............you understand

and

SECONDLY When ever an article or opinion or news some members post against INDIA it Disappear same day or DELETED next from the front page

aamirksa

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ابے یار اچھا مذاق ہے ... دنیا میں یہی تو ایک جگا ہے کے ہم ایم کیو ایم کی اچھی طرھ خبر لیتے ہیں ، نہیں تو آپکو بھی پتا ہے کے کہیں اور بولینگے تو ہما ری بوری بک ہوجائیگی، پورا میڈیا ڈرا ہوا ہے ، یہ تو شاباش ہو اس فورم کو کے ہمارے اندر کی بھڑاس نکلنے کا موکا دیتے ہیں

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
On the behalf of Siasat.pk moderators :
Apnay bhi khafa mujh say hain beyganay bhi na khush !
Main zehr-e-hala-hal ko keh na saka kand !

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I don't think they are working for MQM.. most people here are pro PTI.. and are against MQM.. donno where the OP is coming from

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
where ever any site will always hate terrorist its not problem of siasat.pk what ever they do they cant change realities about the hate for deserving mqm liers flirty criminal terrorists gangsters.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Habib Bhai, Siasat.pk only promotes PTI and Wahabiat....you should come to this forum more often.

Last edited by a moderator: