Sick minded Anchor Kashif Abbasi exposed by Sharmila Farooqui

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
I simply don't inderstand how could our public can accept these kind of so called Anchors, who brought stuff against any "RESPECTABLE PAKISTANI" without any evidences and admit themself their night life in night clubs,

Please watch these videos very carefully, and pass your remarks.

See the pain on his face after being trapped and simply trying to find any escape.

Ruthless person, have no shame in admitting his night life in night club.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kyon bhai zardari ko defend kartay kartay thak gaye kyaa. Akhir aap ko yaken aa gaya ke aap kis koyeley ko dho dho kar sufaid karne ki koshish kar rahe thay. Ab shayad aap sharmilafan kay naam se nae ID banayengay is ko bhi defend karna hai kyaa? Pata nahi aap kitnay farigh hain jo aise pointless videos laga kar kuch proof karne ki koshish kar rahe hain. Aray mai to bhoool hi gaya ke aap us govt ki support kar rahe hain jo kuch karti hi nahi.... carry on

Last edited:

sergeant

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
why government give chance to anchors to speak against government by their wrong actions, i want to ask Mr Zardari fan, only tell us your beloved government's achievements in three year of ruling.

Maryam.

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
why government give chance to anchors to speak against government by their wrong actions, i want to ask Mr Zardari fan, only tell us your beloved government's achievements in three year of ruling.

I asked the same question but never got an answer. He started praising Mr. 10%. *sigh*

pakiace

Banned
guys - why waste your time! Simply dislike even if zardarifan is right - which he can never be coz he is zardari! Chup chap any thread by zardari you see on this page before opening browsing any other, dislike his **** and you will be rewarded for your this deed in the hereafter inshallah

concern_paki

Exposed looks good with Sharmila .... though the formation of your phrase was incorrect ... Kindly rephrase the sentence or ask your boloved Mr. Z he will definitely help you out in it as he has a vast experience in this particular field .... I bet here !!!!!!!!!!!!!

pakiace

Banned
sorry maryam i never meant disliking your post i thought maybe its the end of the thread so by clicking on it will eventually dislike this thread, im extremely sorry - you are amazingly right about mr.10% WORLD NOTORIOUS, I SWEAR I WAS SAID THE SAME THING WHILE TRAVELLING TO ISTANBUL FROM UK BY AN AUSTRALIAN!

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
mr Fan of a undoubtedly "chawal" person...........it could be part of his job........atleast he has courage to admit(thats his personal life)......overall, i think he's a gud anchor

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Kyon bhai zardari ko defend kartay kartay thak gaye kyaa. Akhir aap ko yaken aa gaya ke aap kis koyeley ko dho dho kar sufaid karne ki koshish kar rahe thay. Ab shayad aap sharmilafan kay naam se nae ID banayengay is ko bhi defend karna hai kyaa? Pata nahi aap kitnay farigh hain jo aise pointless videos laga kar kuch proof karne ki koshish kar rahe hain. Aray mai to bhoool hi gaya ke aap us govt ki support kar rahe hain jo kuch karti hi nahi.... carry on

Kiyuon bhai aap ko Kashif Abbasi ki asliyaat nazar nahi aaei jo Sharmila ney aap logoun ko dikhai, is jaisey loug apney khayloun main baith ker sarey besaropa ilzamat lagatey hain aur jub aaina dikhaya to paseeney choot gayey.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)

Very good question, Don't you feel the democratic decency out of it, these type of sick minded people are still making allegations on the SUPREME COMMANDER of Pakistan and he has politely ignored them, appreciate the greatness of this GREAT PERSON, Whose name is H.E Mr Asif Ali Zardari.

Three years achievement will start reflecting shortly, just wait and see, at this moment H.E.Mr Zardari is busy in taking care of all your beloved MIR JAFFARS and MIR SADIQS.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
mr Fan of a undoubtedly "chawal" person...........it could be part of his job........atleast he has courage to admit(thats his personal life)......overall, i think he's a gud anchor

He should have had said this, but he couldn't dare to reply, because he knew, if he will further argue in this regard, that TIGER lady will shut his mouth.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
sorry maryam i never meant disliking your post i thought maybe its the end of the thread so by clicking on it will eventually dislike this thread, im extremely sorry - you are amazingly right about mr.10% WORLD NOTORIOUS, I SWEAR I WAS SAID THE SAME THING WHILE TRAVELLING TO ISTANBUL FROM UK BY AN AUSTRALIAN!

Hahahaha

Travelling from Istanbul to Australia, hahahaahha

I was travelling from London to Washington and most of the Britishers, Australians, French were praising H.E.Mr Zardari. he is a very popular person, as great Leader of Pakistan have ever produce.

k.ahmad

Ohho ... Mr Zardari fan its good for your rationality if you come out of zardarifobia ,, just be rational and watch this same video again. You ll feel yourself what your sharmila faroqi is just pointless here look at her aurguments . She has no justifications of anything. simple question to you the same one about allegations would you keep that person in you company no one wd. Agar ye sab allegations he hain to phir app supreme court ke order maan kar un cases ka samna kyoun nahi karte swiss main. This is the point where the **** starts. Mr. Zardari fan I think you have never been to swiss but i ve been there even every one there knows in which bank mr 10% and her wife have accounts.

FaisalKh

Kiyuon bhai aap ko Kashif Abbasi ki asliyaat nazar nahi aaei jo Sharmila ney aap logoun ko dikhai, is jaisey loug apney khayloun main baith ker sarey besaropa ilzamat lagatey hain aur jub aaina dikhaya to paseeney choot gayey.

Yaar mujhe to kuch bhi aisa nazar nahi aaya jis ko le kar aap ne itna bara issue bana liya hai. Wo simple questions pooch raha hai aur aap ki sharmila farooqi ghuma phira kar baat ko kahan le jaati hai...

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar mujhe to kuch bhi aisa nazar nahi aaya jis ko le kar aap ne itna bara issue bana liya hai. Wo simple questions pooch raha hai aur aap ki sharmila farooqi ghuma phira kar baat ko kahan le jaati hai...

apni apni samjh ki baat hai, jisey aap ney dil o jaan sey sacha maan rakha hai, us ki aap ko burai kahan nazar aaey gi,

Aaap night club namaz pardney jaatey hain kiya?????????????????????

FaisalKh

apni apni samjh ki baat hai, jisey aap ney dil o jaan sey sacha maan rakha hai, us ki aap ko burai kahan nazar aaey gi,

Aaap night club namaz pardney jaatey hain kiya?????????????????????

Khair ab ye to aap phir personal batain le kar aa rahe hain. Hamara future leader bilwal bhutto ki to aap ne pics dekhi hongi naa youtube per isi tarah bibi ki bhi aap ne pics dekhi hongi pics per to mai to is ke sakht khilaaf hon ke kisi ki personal life ko yahan discuss kiya jaaye corruption alag baat hai lekin kisi ki personal life mere khayal mai sahi nahi hai kyon ke yahan phir hamam main sab nangay hain... wese bhi us ne jhoot to nahi bola admit kiya ke haan wo jaata hai kam az kam ghuma phira kar jawab nahi diyaa

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Khair ab ye to aap phir personal batain le kar aa rahe hain. Hamara future leader bilwal bhutto ki to aap ne pics dekhi hongi naa youtube per isi tarah bibi ki bhi aap ne pics dekhi hongi pics per to mai to is ke sakht khilaaf hon ke kisi ki personal life ko yahan discuss kiya jaaye corruption alag baat hai lekin kisi ki personal life mere khayal mai sahi nahi hai kyon ke yahan phir hamam main sab nangay hain... wese bhi us ne jhoot to nahi bola admit kiya ke haan wo jaata hai kam az kam ghuma phira kar jawab nahi diyaa

Merey dost don't misundestood me, I don't dare to be personal with you, and if I make you feel, accept my apology, its very simple, you simply don't accept the facts about him, simple question is, how a persona involve in such kind of activities and then he act as honest person, why si acceptable, because he is your favorite? this also makes his credibility in doubt. Its quite obvious what ever information catered on internet, that has been manipulated, I believe you will find more colorful details for Mr Imran Khan, but I believe you will not accept that real unavoidable truth.

Desienglishman

Senator (1k+ posts)
I simply don't inderstand how could our public can accept these kind of so called Anchors, who brought stuff against any "RESPECTABLE PAKISTANI" without any evidences and admit themself their night life in night clubs,

Please watch these videos very carefully, and pass your remarks.

See the pain on his face after being trapped and simply trying to find any escape.

Ruthless person, have no shame in admitting his night life in night club.

Zardarifool have a little bit of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uif217KPC3Y&feature=related