Sick minded Anchor Kashif Abbasi exposed by Sharmila Farooqui

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Merey dost don't misundestood me, I don't dare to be personal with you, and if I make you feel, accept my apology, its very simple, you simply don't accept the facts about him, simple question is, how a persona involve in such kind of activities and then he act as honest person, why si acceptable, because he is your favorite? this also makes his credibility in doubt. Its quite obvious what ever information catered on internet, that has been manipulated, I believe you will find more colorful details for Mr Imran Khan, but I believe you will not accept that real unavoidable truth.

I did not say u became personal with me, i just said that it is his personal life so we should not discuss it here, I would also say if u find something like corruption he did or took bribe i will be with u to criticize him. From my point of view he is an honest man because i did not hear anything wrong about him. The videos u posted did not say either that he is a corrupt or bad character person. I have a friend here who prays 5 times but he also used to go with his friends to club and that depends on u what u do there... This guys action of going to night club does not effect others but corruption is like crime against humanity because people suffer a lot from it and u can see the situation here in Pakistan. And as far as Imran Khan is concerned i would also say that apart from personal life i.e. marriage, affairs etc... if u have any proof of corruption bring it on and i will be with u to oppose him at every forum. He has been fighting for justice and for this country for a long time and now people are realizing all this gradually and I m hopeful u will be part of his campaign against injustice and corruption some day...

awan4ever

Hey Zardari fan...do you remember the photos of Bilawal Zardari ?
If you consider a guy saying he went to a night club once as a sick minded person what would you say to a guy partying hard and getting wasted at a club?

cve0y.jpg

dE3vP.jpg

ABtJ7.jpg

Maryam.

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sorry maryam i never meant disliking your post i thought maybe its the end of the thread so by clicking on it will eventually dislike this thread, im extremely sorry - you are amazingly right about mr.10% WORLD NOTORIOUS, I SWEAR I WAS SAID THE SAME THING WHILE TRAVELLING TO ISTANBUL FROM UK BY AN AUSTRALIAN!

No problem, don't worry about it! =)

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
I did not say u became personal with me, i just said that it is his personal life so we should not discuss it here, I would also say if u find something like corruption he did or took bribe i will be with u to criticize him. From my point of view he is an honest man because i did not hear anything wrong about him. The videos u posted did not say either that he is a corrupt or bad character person. I have a friend here who prays 5 times but he also used to go with his friends to club and that depends on u what u do there... This guys action of going to night club does not effect others but corruption is like crime against humanity because people suffer a lot from it and u can see the situation here in Pakistan. And as far as Imran Khan is concerned i would also say that apart from personal life i.e. marriage, affairs etc... if u have any proof of corruption bring it on and i will be with u to oppose him at every forum. He has been fighting for justice and for this country for a long time and now people are realizing all this gradually and I m hopeful u will be part of his campaign against injustice and corruption some day...

Cool, my point in this thread is, Kashif Abbasi is interacting in Public and being an Anchor his responsibilities are much higher, he has to be very careful in talking about anything, in this particular show, he was really obstructed by Sharmila and in so many occasions, he looks like helpless, because, whatever programme he planned it was based on assumptions or allegations without any evidences, when start asking him about the facts then he was freezed and she fixed him so nicely, that he had no choice except to talk truth for himself, another point we damn cares, whoever goes to club or having any abnormal activities, because it is quite obvious what kind and type of people goes to night clubs, so it is important that specially opinion makers should be clean minded and neutral

I did not accuse Imran Khan, I only replied to your remarks about Bilawal and BB's personal life projected negatively on internet. and this what I said, that like others Imran Khan's personal life scandal are also filled on internet.

As far as concerning Imran Khan's charity work, it has been remarkable, but in Politics, he had been almost 15 years and now after spending this much period in politics, he have only one seat in Parliamnet so far, as far as comaring to his allied partnner MQM, they started in 1987 and in first election which they particpate they took 18 seats and since then they have become more influencial in country's politics, and since they have become establishment's partner, they are taken care by all means, making it short, Imran kHan have realize that without support of establishment, he cannot win more than 4-5 seats and that will be also, if he take any influencial person of that constituency, so making it short, Imran Khan apart from his colorful back ground, if he is claiming to be an honest person, I will buy that story, but he cannot do anything at his own.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Hey Zardari fan...do you remember the photos of Bilawal Zardari ?
If you consider a guy saying he went to a night club once as a sick minded person what would you say to a guy partying hard and getting wasted at a club?

cve0y.jpg

dE3vP.jpg

ABtJ7.jpg

My Dear ask you overseas western citizenship holder relatives and friends, what and how do their Children spend their Haloween night, you will get the answer.

awan4ever

My Dear ask you overseas western citizenship holder relatives and friends, what and how do their Children spend their Haloween night, you will get the answer.

My dear zardarifan,

I live in Norway and I am a party boy. You can categorize me as a sick minded person who goes to night clubs and parties with goris from all over Europe who come to live here in our student village. I have been to Halloween parties, Christmas parties, New years parties(I was in Rome infront of the Colosseum for the new yr party 2009) Costume parties, Toga parties, Theme parties, Bonfires, Basement parties and many more. Infact I was a member of the International Students club here which organizes parties so I know all about partying and what goes on on these kinds of parties. This isnt your average 5 year old pajama party and I can bet you a million bucks he didnt go back from there alone. Also in the top two pictures he looks totally wasted which means drunk and dont challenge me on that. I know a drunk guy when I see one. I have thrown many out of the basement where the student club organizes its weekly parties.
So it is you, not me who needs to ask your foreign friends and relatives to tell you the truth on what goes on at these parties.

I know all this info is going to be used to call me all sorts of names and sh*t and people will try to answer every question I raise with a 'you are a munafiq sinner' but I dont really give a rats *** quite obviously! :P

Last edited:

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
My dear zardarifan,

I live in Norway and I am a party boy. You can categorize me as a sick minded person who goes to night clubs and parties with goris from all over Europe who come to live here in our student village. I have been to Halloween parties, Christmas parties, New years parties(I was in Rome infront of the Colosseum for the new yr party 2009) Costume parties, Toga parties, Theme parties, Bonfires, Basement parties and many more. Infact I was a member of the International Students club here which organizes parties so I know all about partying and what goes on on these kinds of parties. This isnt your average 5 year old pajama party and I can bet you a million bucks he didnt go back from there alone. Also in the top two pictures he looks totally wasted which means drunk and dont challenge me on that. I know a drunk guy when I see one. I have thrown many out of the basement where the student club organizes its weekly parties.
So it is you, not me who needs to ask your foreign friends and relatives to tell you the truth on what goes on at these parties.

I know all this info is going to be used to call me all sorts of names and sh*t and people will try to answer every question I raise with a 'you are a munafiq sinner' but I dont really give a rats *** quite obviously! :P

Ok Dear, You are taking it wrong, here point is not some one in general, you are a common person, your personal life has nothing to do with any one,

What are we talking about, is a particular person, who have taken care of all good deeds on his shoulders, he is the one who point his fingers to anyone without any concrete evidence, but when he get caught on screen, he find himself no place to hide.

Now did you feel anything personal for you.

But when you brought some personal pictures of someone's childhood as an example, that does not fits in.

Hope nothing personal has come in between, we are simply talking a subject with decency, so no material to make fun of you for any reason, appreaciate you exchange something personal about you.

awan4ever

Ok Dear, You are taking it wrong, here point is not some one in general, you are a common person, your personal life has nothing to do with any one,

What are we talking about, is a particular person, who have taken care of all good deeds on his shoulders, he is the one who point his fingers to anyone without any concrete evidence, but when he get caught on screen, he find himself no place to hide.

Now did you feel anything personal for you.

But when you brought some personal pictures of someone's childhood as an example, that does not fits in.

Hope nothing personal has come in between, we are simply talking a subject with decency, so no material to make fun of you for any reason, appreaciate you exchange something personal about you.

Ruthless person, have no shame in admitting his night life in night club. is what you called out K. Abbasi for. You implied that going to a night club and admitting it is a sign of a sick minded person who has no right to question anyone else in a position of power.

You are judging Kashif Abbasis professional life on the basis of his personal life. He is a journalist and his job is to report and question the government. If you had just criticized him for naming Niazi without any proof I would not have disagreed with you. Kashif Abbasi questioned the credentials of a man who is appointed as a chairman of a major national financial organization running on tax payers money. He questioned how can someone whose only experience is that he managed a night club be appointed a chairman of NICL. He did not accuse Niazi of being a 'sick minded person' who went to night clubs to party and get laid.

It was a classic case of sawal gandam jawab chana by Sharmila Farooqi.

I posted Zardari Juniors photos to ask you that if you consider a mere journalist unfit for his job based on his 'party life' then why do you support Bilawal Zardari as being fit for running the largest political party in Pakistan based on his partying ways?
You should apply the same criteria for judging both.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Ruthless person, have no shame in admitting his night life in night club. is what you called out K. Abbasi for. You implied that going to a night club and admitting it is a sign of a sick minded person who has no right to question anyone else in a position of power.

You are judging Kashif Abbasis professional life on the basis of his personal life. He is a journalist and his job is to report and question the government. If you had just criticized him for naming Niazi without any proof I would not have disagreed with you. Kashif Abbasi questioned the credentials of a man who is appointed as a chairman of a major national financial organization running on tax payers money. He questioned how can someone whose only experience is that he managed a night club be appointed a chairman of NICL. He did not accuse Niazi of being a 'sick minded person' who went to night clubs to party and get laid.

It was a classic case of sawal gandam jawab chana by Sharmila Farooqi.

I posted Zardari Juniors photos to ask you that if you consider a mere journalist unfit for his job based on his 'party life' then why do you support Bilawal Zardari as being fit for running the largest political party in Pakistan based on his partying ways?
You should apply the same criteria for judging both.

Again Question is not only about the credibility of Chairman, issue was the way it was projected, Let me ask you, is there a big problem if some one is manager of night club, how could you become judge about his qualification, if he had been running a night club, its quite obvious that if some one could be hired, definitely have some qualification for that job, Instead of bring personal life of this personn, he should have had investigate about the qualification of that person and probably his all concerns would become vanish, when he find the qualication of that person.

Again you are wrong, you cannot comapre a child's life and his photos for his future's carieer, But K.Abbasi is accountable for his every single word, because he is responsible for one's whole life carrier the way he bring up. and I find K.Abbasi very unresponsible, because when he was himself cross questioned, he became unresponsive and shivered.

awan4ever

Again Question is not only about the credibility of Chairman, issue was the way it was projected, Let me ask you, is there a big problem if some one is manager of night club, how could you become judge about his qualification, if he had been running a night club, its quite obvious that if some one could be hired, definitely have some qualification for that job,

The answer to the question of Niazis credibility and qualifications would have been that Sharmila should have told us what Niazis qualifications are instead of asking a counter question. It is our right to know what Niazis credentials are. So did Sharmila answer the question? NO. She asked a counter question about Abbasis personal life instead. How is that relevant to the question asked?
I have no problem if Niazi is educationally qualified for the job of NICL even if in the past he was a manager of a night club. But that question has not been answered to this day. So you tell me, what are Niazis qualifications?

Again you are wrong, you cannot comapre a child's life and his photos for his future's carieer, But K.Abbasi is accountable for his every single word, because he is responsible for one's whole life carrier the way he bring up.

If K.Abbasi is accountable for every single word then so is the representative of the govern,ment who chooses NOT TO ANSWER THE ORIGINAL QUESTION OF NIAZIS QUALIFICATION. Why should I ASSUME that Niazi is qualified if no evidence is presented by the government?
If I am a tax payer I have the right to ask the government if the person they hire on my taxes is qualified for the job or not. Kashif Abbasi being a journalist asked that question on my behalf and the government DID NOT RESPOND. I dont care what Niazi or Abbasi do in their personal lives as long as they do their professional jobs like they are supposed to.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
The answer to the question of Niazis credibility and qualifications would have been that Sharmila should have told us what Niazis qualifications are instead of asking a counter question. It is our right to know what Niazis credentials are. So did Sharmila answer the question? NO. She asked a counter question about Abbasis personal life instead. How is that relevant to the question asked?
I have no problem if Niazi is educationally qualified for the job of NICL even if in the past he was a manager of a night club. But that question has not been answered to this day. So you tell me, what are Niazis qualifications?

If K.Abbasi is accountable for every single word then so is the representative of the govern,ment who chooses NOT TO ANSWER THE ORIGINAL QUESTION OF NIAZIS QUALIFICATION. Why should I ASSUME that Niazi is qualified if no evidence is presented by the government?
If I am a tax payer I have the right to ask the government if the person they hire on my taxes is qualified for the job or not. Kashif Abbasi being a journalist asked that question on my behalf and the government DID NOT RESPOND. I dont care what Niazi or Abbasi do in their personal lives as long as they do their professional jobs like they are supposed to.

K.Abbasi is counted as investigative journalist or even if not, before rasinng this issue or trying to present this as a scandal, why he has not find out his qualification, why do you expect all silly questions are responsibility of Govt Officials to answer, this is responsibility of this Anchor, who should first get the correct information, instead of raising his show rating by this sick way of journalism.

Last edited:

awan4ever

K.Abbasi is counted as investigative journalist or even if not, before rasinng this issue or trying to present this as a scandal, why he has not find out his qualification, why do you expect all silly questions are responsibility of Govt Officials to answer, this is responsibility of this Anchor, who should first get the correct information, instead of raising his show rating by this sick way of journalism.

SILLY QUESTIONS?

This is NICLs worth as per their webpage : Authorized Capital of Company is Rs. 6 Billion and Paid up Capital of Rs. 2 Billion divided into 200 million shares of Rs. 10 each.

Please dont insult the people of Pakistan if they raise a question about who is running 8 Billion worth of their taxes.
K. Abbasi being a journalist found out that Niazis only prior experience was that he ran a night club. He probably was unable to get his educational record so he raised the question before the government representative so that she may reply and clarify the governments position. Instead she raised counter questions about K. Abbasis personal life in which no tax payer is interested because we dont pay for it. His privately owned channel does.

You are so critical of Abasis responsibility as a journalist but you have no concern about how the Governments representative is performing her responsibility in answering a very very valid question. Think about that.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
SILLY QUESTIONS?

This is NICLs worth as per their webpage : Authorized Capital of Company is Rs. 6 Billion and Paid up Capital of Rs. 2 Billion divided into 200 million shares of Rs. 10 each.

Please dont insult the people of Pakistan if they raise a question about who is running 8 Billion worth of their taxes.
K. Abbasi being a journalist found out that Niazis only prior experience was that he ran a night club. He probably was unable to get his educational record so he raised the question before the government representative so that she may reply and clarify the governments position. Instead she raised counter questions about K. Abbasis personal life in which no tax payer is interested because we dont pay for it. His privately owned channel does.

You are so critical of Abasis responsibility as a journalist but you have no concern about how the Governments representative is performing her responsibility in answering a very very valid question. Think about that.

I am not insulting any one, If K.Abbasi have no resources to pull the required informations, then he should refrain conducting such shows, which effects on someone's credibility.

Well to be very honest, this part of your question have really disappoint me, you are a foreign citizen, and definitely are aware of personal and privacy laws, since there are no such laws effective and in practice in Pakistan, every one take it for granted, K.Abbasi is so weak, that he find only one information that Niazi was a nightclub manager and on the basis of that information, he dare to conduct this show, What would happened in Oslo, if someone try to target an individual on the basis if incomplete information.

Govt official would only held responsible, when they will be present a complete case supported by concrete evidences. if base is not proper, how would you held them responsible for not answerable. this is not fair with them.

Last edited:

awan4ever

Well to be very honest, this part of your question have really disappoint me, you are a foreign citizen

I am a Pakistani national contrary to popular belief on siasat.pk and I am flying back home in 2 days to re-join the government organization I work for since 2004.

and definitely are aware of personal and privacy laws, since there are no such laws effective and in practice in Pakistan, every one take it for granted,

Let me educate you on something called the FOI or Freedom of Information Laws:

Freedom of information legislation comprises laws that guarantee access to data held by the state. They establish a "right-to-know" legal process by which requests may be made for government-held information, to be received freely or at minimal cost, barring standard exceptions. Also variously referred to as open records or (especially in the United States) sunshine laws, governments are also typically bound by a duty to publish and promote openness. In many countries there are constitutional guarantees for the right of access to information, but usually these are unused if specific support legislation does not exist.

Over 85 countries around the world have implemented some form of such legislation. Sweden's Freedom of the Press Act of 1766 is the oldest.

Most freedom of information laws exclude private sector from their jurisdiction. Information held by the private sector cannot be accessed as a legal right. This limitation entails serious implications because the private sector is performing many functions which were previously the domain of public sector. As a result, information that was previously public is now with the private sector, and the private contractors cannot be forced to disclose information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_information_legislation

Citizens’ right to information (RTI) is critical for effectively combating corruption and providing good governance. The existing FOI legislation in Pakistan consists of Freedom of Information Ordinance 2002, Section 137 of Local Govt. Ordinance (LGO) 2001, Balochistan Freedom of Information Act 2005 and the Sindh Freedom of Information Act 2006.

So now you know that there is a law in Pakistan that requires the state to share all information with the public unless it is covered by the Official Secrets Act. That only pertains to information of national security directly linked to the Army and intelligence services.

It is actually the government which takes this law for granted and does NOT share information with the media or public and makes them go around in circles if someone even tries.

Here is a draft document seeking amendments to the existing FOI Act so that the government cant hide information in the public sector as it currently does:
http://www.actionaid.org/micrositeA...iety recommendations-right to information.pdf

So now tell me is it wrong to ask the government for information regarding a public servant whose qualifications are questionable?

What would happened in Oslo, if someone try to target an individual on the basis if incomplete information.

The Norwegians are very open about their governments functioning. You can ask any question and unless you are falsely accusing someone of something you cannot be told to shut up nor can the court take action.
The Norwegian tax record FOR EVERY PERSON is available online including the King, prime minster and members of parliament and army.

http://skattelister.no/

Last edited:

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
I am a Pakistani national contrary to popular belief on siasat.pk and I am flying back home in 2 days to re-join the government organization I work for since 2004.

Let me educate you on something called the FOI or Freedom of Information Laws:

Freedom of information legislation comprises laws that guarantee access to data held by the state. They establish a "right-to-know" legal process by which requests may be made for government-held information, to be received freely or at minimal cost, barring standard exceptions. Also variously referred to as open records or (especially in the United States) sunshine laws, governments are also typically bound by a duty to publish and promote openness. In many countries there are constitutional guarantees for the right of access to information, but usually these are unused if specific support legislation does not exist.

Over 85 countries around the world have implemented some form of such legislation. Sweden's Freedom of the Press Act of 1766 is the oldest.

Most freedom of information laws exclude private sector from their jurisdiction. Information held by the private sector cannot be accessed as a legal right. This limitation entails serious implications because the private sector is performing many functions which were previously the domain of public sector. As a result, information that was previously public is now with the private sector, and the private contractors cannot be forced to disclose information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_information_legislation

Citizens’ right to information (RTI) is critical for effectively combating corruption and providing good governance. The existing FOI legislation in Pakistan consists of Freedom of Information Ordinance 2002, Section 137 of Local Govt. Ordinance (LGO) 2001, Balochistan Freedom of Information Act 2005 and the Sindh Freedom of Information Act 2006.

So now you know that there is a law in Pakistan that requires the state to share all information with the public unless it is covered by the Official Secrets Act. That only pertains to information of national security directly linked to the Army and intelligence services.

It is actually the government which takes this law for granted and does NOT share information with the media or public and makes them go around in circles if someone even tries.

Here is a draft document seeking amendments to the existing FOI Act so that the government cant hide information in the public sector as it currently does:
http://www.actionaid.org/micrositeA...iety recommendations-right to information.pdf

So now tell me is it wrong to ask the government for information regarding a public servant whose qualifications are questionable?

The Norwegians are very open about their governments functioning. You can ask any question and unless you are falsely accusing someone of something you cannot be told to shut up nor can the court take action.
The Norwegian tax record FOR EVERY PERSON is available online including the King, prime minster and members of parliament and army.

http://skattelister.no/

First of all I will congratulate you to have such a brave decision to come back after spending a long time in healthy wealthy environment, and [rpbably a well settle job is still available for you, it might have helped you to take this decision.

Second, thanks for piling up a load of knowledgable informations, which I was not aware or probably make you feel that I am not aware of all these, thanks.

I am not concerned, how kind hearted and gentle are Norwegians, My question was, would any of Nowegian allowed this kind of person who would interfere in his privacy.

Again, may be you have not picked my concern, what I have said, If K,Abbasi would have had shown a little responsible behavior and instead of simply bursting a nonsense issue, had his proper investigation in advance, probably wouldn't lead to tihs kind of useless debate, where he did tried his best to accuse Niazi or Government, and when he was given a reasonable reply, by putting him in same place, he got himself in catch, in fact he was actually looking for escape.

awan4ever

I am not concerned, how kind hearted and gentle are Norwegians, My question was, would any of Nowegian allowed this kind of person who would interfere in his privacy.

A public servants credentials are public property. Anyone can ask a public servant to show his qualifications. The tax payer is the king here. If someone had raised a question on TV against a public servant on TV in Norway, the government representative would either have responded by presenting the qualifications or resigned if he/she did not have the answer.

If K,Abbasi would have had shown a little responsible behavior and instead of simply bursting a nonsense issue,

Let me remind you again that a 8 billion rupee public sector organization is not a non sense issue.

had his proper investigation in advance, probably wouldn't lead to tihs kind of useless debate, where he did tried his best to accuse Niazi or Government,

I already replied to your concern that the government does not give out information easily contrary to the presence of a Law. I know how difficult it is because I work for a Government organization and no one allows information outside even though they are legally bound to if asked by any member of media or public.
The journalist has a right to ask a government representative about the credentials of its employees and the government is bound by law to reply.

and when he was given a reasonable reply,

I still dont know what credentials Ayaz Niazi had that qualified him for the job. Please point out where Sharmila told us Niazis educational qualifications for the job or if you personally know then please share them here.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
A public servants credentials are public property. Anyone can ask a public servant to show his qualifications. The tax payer is the king here. If someone had raised a question on TV against a public servant on TV in Norway, the government representative would either have responded by presenting the qualifications or resigned if he/she did not have the answer.

Let me remind you again that a 8 billion rupee public sector organization is not a non sense issue.

I already replied to your concern that the government does not give out information easily contrary to the presence of a Law. I know how difficult it is because I work for a Government organization and no one allows information outside even though they are legally bound to if asked by any member of media or public.
The journalist has a right to ask a government representative about the credentials of its employees and the government is bound by law to reply.

I still dont know what credentials Ayaz Niazi had that qualified him for the job. Please point out where Sharmila told us Niazis educational qualifications for the job or if you personally know then please share them here.

Sharmila had not given any response in this regard, because K.Abbasi was failed to justify his question.

Well for sure these kind of credentials can only be challenged in court, not by a black mailing attitude Anchor's show.

Again you are trying to divert the main concern, Either Pakistani, Nowegeian or US citizen, every one have their rights to keep their informations in secret, until or unless it would be questioned by authorities. So if person like K.Abbasi have this much concern, and he was unable to get this information then he could have had gone legally, instead of accusing any Govt Official of not being answered, However I am happy that he was given a great lesson to remember for long time.

Awan this argument could go for long and now at this stage, I hate to say that I have leave because of important reason, but needless to say that it was nice talking to you, here General behavior of people is, once ther see Mr Zadari snap, they donn't remain in their senses and love to abuse instead argue.

I don't know when will be the next meeting with you will take place, but it will be more gentle and informative.