Sincere Advise to PMLN Leadership

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
What would a prisoner of illegal trial have in possession to say no? Should he be hanged instead?

Javed Hashmi was given ample respect and dignity within party for his sacrifices. He left the party of his own and joined PTI. Can you care to tell me how they treated him at the end? Wasn't he warning IK of the impending dictatorial attitude within PTI which he felt IK was under the influence? Do you remember how PTI trolls used to call him and what names they gave him ? Remember it.

They won the elections and the only way to take their legit rule is to take oath from the president which at time was approved by the compromised SC of Pakistan.

He was all for boycotting the election till Benazir advised him not to do that and allow undemocratic forces to plague the Parliament, which at the end proved beneficial for whole Pakistan and they force the Musharraf to quit and resign.

Iam not sure where you going with this? My point was clear that when he brought Musharraf under justice, none of the political leaders of other parties assisted him instead of they criticize him. And for IK, He sent his AG to defend the Musharraf conviction when Judge Waqar convicted him and ordered him to hang 100 times.
So, don't forget that IK is not that innocent what you are trying to make of him.
Javed Hashmi could stand tall but Mian sb was too delicate for jail so its all fair enough.
I am sure PMLN must be very serious about bringing Musharraf under justice when they allowed him to fly to Dubai in March 2016. Probably Musharraf fancied some change of scenery & shopping so it was all hunky dory for PMLN to let him go. so much for brining him under justice.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Javed Hashmi could stand tall but Mian sb was too delicate for jail so its all fair enough.
I am sure PMLN must be very serious about bringing Musharraf under justice when they allowed him to fly to Dubai in March 2016. Probably Musharraf fancied some change of scenery & shopping so it was all hunky dory for PMLN to let him go. so much for brining him under justice.
Its funny that you have zero comments on their efforts to bring him in to Justice by PMLN and subsequent IK's efforts to defend him when found guilty, yet busy exploiting Musharraf's departure under intense pressure from the GHQ .

Lathi-Charge

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its funny that you have zero comments on their efforts to bring him in to Justice by PMLN and subsequent IK's efforts to defend him when found guilty, yet busy exploiting Musharraf's departure under intense pressure from the GHQ .
I am sure you will find it amusing by zooming in while missing the bigger picture. the point is that they were never serious to bring him to justice, they conveniently let him go when they were ruling the roost by as usual making deals with the generals but here you are trying to project them as some kind of true democrats standing for rule of law.