Small Price, How small it really is ???

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Man I told you I dont want to take you out of your Utopia. You just gave me more than hour long TV shows to watch this late in night and that also from a Staunch Imrani Tout Kamran Shahid.
You please watch then again and again and keep them close to your heart. And just remember
"This is about my City and I dont do the sleep walk in my City".

Just proves the theory of motivated ignorance,that patwaris don't want to listen to any facts that might be negative to their narrative, they rather willingly ignore facts than face the truth. I know you didn't even look at the thumb nails forget clicking on any of the videos. Because they are not from Kamran Shahid, the thumbnail shows Mansoor Ali Khan and even has the name of the show.

You are the one living in rosy Noora land, where everything is patwari coloured, a land full of jangla busses and fly overs. Take the red pill Patwari come out of this Noora Matrix !

Jaag patwari jaag

morpheus-red-pill-blue-pill.jpg

Last edited:

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan has no place for honest people and most educated families have already moved to other countries like Canada. Imran needs to move to UK or Canada and remarry Jemima.

akmal1

حقیقت یہی ہے کہ نون لیگ اور انکے حامیوں کو توقع نہیں تھی کہ عمران خان منی ٹریل پیش کر دے گا. لیکن اب منی ٹریل دیکھ کر اس میں کیڑے نکال رہے ہیں. اس کے برعکس شریف خاندان ایک بھی بینک ٹرانزیکشن پیش نہیں کر سکا. اس لئے اب ان سب کی کوشش یہ ہے کہ بات اس طرف نہ جاۓ. بس کوئی ہور گل کرو
اوپر سے یہ راجہ صاحب جھوٹ بہت بولتے ہیں. پانامہ کیس اور اسکے بعد جو کچھ ہوا ہے وہ سب انہوں نے خان اور میڈیا پر ڈال دیا ہے. حالانکہ ساری دنیا جانتی ہے کہ نہ پانامہ میں خان یا میڈیا کا ہاتھ تھا اور نہ ہی شریف خاندان کے منہ سے نکلے متضاد بیانات میں. لیکن بس راجہ صاحب نے اپنی دلیل پکی کرنے کیلئے جھوٹ سے آغاز کر لیا

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
او جاگ گئے اں جناب سحری استے ہی سہی
تسی اتنے زور تھا ڈھول واجایا اے

And being Patwari the only Matrix I know is the matrix of
"Paathiyan on the wall"

paathiyan.jpg

Just proves the theory of motivated ignorance,that patwaris don't want to listen to any facts that might be negative to their narrative, they rather willingly ignore facts than face the truth. I know you didn't even look at the thumb nails forget clicking on any of the videos. Because they are not from Kamran Shahid, the thumbnail shows Mansoor Ali Khan and even has the name of the show.

You are the one living in rosy Noora land, where everything is patwari coloured, a land full of jangla busses and fly overs. Take the red pill Patwari come out of this Noora Matrix !

Jaag patwari jaag

morpheus-red-pill-blue-pill.jpg

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I will add Reham Khan as well. Then he will have two wives (bigsmile)

Pakistan has no place for honest people and most educated families have already moved to other countries like Canada. Imran needs to move to UK or Canada and remarry Jemima.

Xiggs

If IK is innocent and honest then he should prove that in court. Why run away to some other country and spend the rest of his life seeing things get worse in his own country