Small Price, How small it really is ???

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
S+he+will+be+missed+_a5406ce657d466cb2878a79ac6ad99f1.jpg

Not getting enough time on this Forum because of work and routines of Blessed Month or Ramza. However I still get chance to take glimpses of what is happening. From last two days the trend of the threads and the from Insafi commenters is pushing towards “bring it on” kind of scenario, when it comes to the cases on IK.

On top of it I saw a tweet of Khan Sahib which says

“it will be a small price to pay to rid Pakistan of corruption mafias' Godfather”

Well, I just want to see how small is this price to pay.

With all the Political successes & failures one thing I have to admit that Khan has been playing the Propaganda war against Nooras quite successfully. His favourite TV anchors team on his unpaid devoted social Media team on Awami Jamhoria Internetiya had been playing it so well and scoring Goals after Goals.

I have been saying this on this forum from last two years that all the defamation cases and the case of injuring Asmat Ullah Junejo and Khans attitude towards these cases is going to hurt him and he will be trapped in all of these cases at the last years just before Elections. I also said repeatedly that these cases are being held on low profile on purpose. The Purpose is to play with full force at the right time. And that right time was just before the Elections. It appears that the right time has come. In fact I was expecting this to start in fall of this year, but it seems like PMLN is also getting ready for the early Elections as they started it about 6 months earlier than the actual calculation.

Khan jee is the flag carrier of the Justice and the rule of law in this country. So this flag is now going to be a bit heavy for him. The Noon league team is going to play with him in his own field and as rough as he had been playing. Khan jee had been pressuring the Justice with his constant rhetoric of being over popular and being untouchable to the courts (which had to hear his cases). The judges in these courts had no backing to call him to the Katehra. But now Noonis are providing them that back and started shaming the courts in same way IK does. So now all of the cases will be opening here and there. And Khan jee will be over whelmed. If he does not response to these cases as he was, then there are chances that the cases will be decided in-Absentia.

Small Price, how small it really is
????

In case one decision comes against Khan Jee in Absentia and he is disqualified. What will happen?
· The Next Election is gone out of his hands of PTI. If anyone thinks that PTI will win the general Elections without Khan Jee and will win with such a Majority that they will be able to bring Khan jee in by changing the constitution, he or she is living in fools Heavens.

· How much Khan jee will get rid of the Corruption Mafia Godfather. If he is thinking of Nawaz Shareef, then let me tell you khan jee, he is already gone. He will not go in Elections Next year. The Next one is Shahbaz Shareef. Do you think you have had enough focus and cases against him to get him disqualified? And do you have enough time for that????

· See how your followers will look at it. You already have a crowd without any Tarbiyat and discipline. See how much they give importance to your words. Remember your stance on the PSL. If you had any love affair with your followship, and if your call had any importance to them then the ground should have been empty. But your followers preferred Entertainment rather than you Izaat. They chanted Go Nawaz Go but enjoyed the Match with full zeal.

· Look at your call on Nov-02 when you were going to shut the Govt down with a million followers. You had just 300 in your camp. A Chief minister with his administrative power brought 2000 to get some acceptance in your eyes. Where was your die hard followship Khan jee. Your crowd will never come out to honor you when there is Law enforcement out. And add another factor to it Khan Jee.

· If you think PMLN had no one to fight for, then you are Ultimate fool. Your crowd will first be snubbed by the PMLN supporters. Please watch out how aggressive they are ready to play. See how noory stood in front of your Umpire on dawn leaks. You must be wise enough to feel the air.

·
Last thing, ----- Who is there to bail you out if you are gone Judicery or Umpire. On what bases sir. You will be disqualified on the legal grounds. How much illegal will any one of these two will go for you sir.
Be sensible Sir. If you are not there then your vision and school of thought will be evaporated. Because it is nothing but the air in a balloon. And you are that balloon Sir. Please don’t let yourself burst. Otherwise you will get a very small reward with the very small price that you will pay.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What will happen to Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz when there will be no Nawaz in the League ? Nawaz is almost 100% going towards being disqualified on charges of corruption and money laundering. Many Nooers are already planing to jump ship and when it actually happens they will desert the sinking ship HMS Nawaz in droves.

pak-pak

Senator (1k+ posts)
?????? ?? "???? ???" ????? ???

??? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??

??? ?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ??? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ????? ????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???

??? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ?????

??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ??? "???? ??" ??????

??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ????? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ????? ??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?? ?? ????? ???? ?? ???? ????? ??? ???

"?????? ?? ??? ???? ??????? ???? ??? ???? ????? ????? ???" ???? ??? ?? ??? "???? ???" ???: ????? ???
DAlFJrLXgAEJ2gz.jpg

DAlFKsJWsAAELAI.jpg

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Didn't bother to read the post considering it is another rant against IK and PTI. I'm sure it'd mention the same rhetoric how PMLN is strong and how stupid IK is.

Dude If you weee doing this brfore 2013 elections would have made sense. Now it seems only grudge against IK. Not something for Pakistan.

RajaRawal111

I won't request you to read it Munawar Khan because you people choose to stay educatedly --- uneducated, Atyical of Imrani followers. But if you read it unfortunately I dont think you will be able to deny the truths I wrote.
And i is not the "rhetoric how PMLN is strong and how stupid IK is" It is something that may become a nightmare for you all.

Didn't bother to read the post considering it is another rant against IK and PTI. I'm sure it'd mention the same rhetoric how PMLN is strong and how stupid IK is.

Dude If you weee doing this brfore 2013 elections would have made sense. Now it seems only grudge against IK. Not something for Pakistan.

RajaRawal111

This is the major Problem that you people still think NS will still remain in the game. You will find the answer in the main text on thread. Like Munawar Khan you also did not read it.

What will happen to Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz when there will be no Nawaz in the League ? Nawaz is almost 100% going towards being disqualified on charges of corruption and money laundering. Many Nooers are already planing to jump ship and when it actually happens they will desert the sinking ship HMS Nawaz in droves.

GreenMaple

How small? I guess it will be the size of your brain!
BTW, it is said that shaitan is arrested in Ramadan; how come you are running free?

Last edited:

GreenMaple

Tum kitnay Nawaz maro gay; her ghar say khota niklay ga!

There is a line of be'ghairet Patwaris on this forum well qualified to take his place.

RajaRawal111

Telling you truth I was just expecting a comment like this quite from a person like you with your level of mental capabilities. -- Good one

How small? I guess it will be the size of you brain!
BTW, it is said that shaitan is arrested in Ramadan; how come you are running free?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This is the major Problem that you people still think NS will still remain in the game. You will find the answer in the main text on thread. Like Munawar Khan you also did not read it.
No actually I read your entire post, even though there was not an single sensible thought or idea cobbled together in the entire essay. It was more filled more with delusions of grandeur more than anything else, specially towards the end when some great boasts were made of PMLN supporters. There is a HUGE number of PMLN voters specially in the under 40-45 age bracket who are absolutely disgusted with themselves with for voting for PMLN and with either abstain for voting or vote PTI and close to election PTI with their campaign should be able to swing more voters on its side.

Load shedding has already killed PMLN and that 2018 truck ki batti not many are falling for and add to that disqualification on corruption on money laundering cases, that will be the last nail in its coffin and don't think this is going to stop with Nawaz, Hudaibiya Paper Mills case is also being investigated, Showbaz and Dollar are also on their way out.

PTI is Pakistan Thereek-e-Insaf, not Pakistan Tehreek-e-Imran. Unlike PML-Nawaz. And for detailed view on this who better to answer your questions than Imran Khan himself. Fresh interview of Imran Today discussing the tweet you quote and his cases and evidences.

Ok so where is Nawaz Sharifs interview where he has been crossed questioned and explained himself ? Oh wait parchi sharif hasn't ( can't ) given a single interview to the media in the last 5 years.

RajaRawal111

Well Sir I really feel quite sorry and understand that you will not be able to breath if you are taken out of your Utopia. Air is too thin for you outside. So I will never try to take you out of this Utopia.

I am just thinking how disgusted were 40-45 and youngers last months in Talagung when the Margin of victory was doubled. Why IK has ran away from NA-56, and may more ground realities just puzzle me.

No actually I read your entire post, even though there was not an single sensible thought or idea cobbled together in the entire essay. It was more filled more with delusions of grandeur more than anything else, specially towards the end when some great boasts were made of PMLN supporters. There is a HUGE number of PMLN voters specially in the under 40-45 age bracket who are absolutely disgusted with themselves with for voting for PMLN and with either abstain for voting or vote PTI and close to election PTI with their campaign should be able to swing more voters on its side.

Load shedding has already killed PMLN and that 2018 truck ki batti not many are falling for and add to that disqualification on corruption on money laundering cases, that will be the last nail in its coffin and don't think this is going to stop with Nawaz, Hudaibiya Paper Mills case is also being investigated, Showbaz and Dollar are also on their way out.

PTI is Pakistan Thereek-e-Insaf, not Pakistan Tehreek-e-Imran. Unlike PML-Nawaz. And for detailed view on this who better to answer your questions than Imran Khan himself. Fresh interview of Imran Today discussing the tweet you quote and his cases and evidences.

Ok so where is Nawaz Sharifs interview where he has been crossed questioned and explained himself ? Oh wait parchi sharif hasn't ( can't ) given a single interview to the media in the last 5 years.

Last edited:

Hate_Nooras

I have made the point of NS never giving interviews maybe Raja ji get his head out of NS's arse and answer the point as to why he never gives interviews.

pak-pak

Senator (1k+ posts)

وہ کیا لوجیک ہے اس لئے کہتا ہوں پٹواری پٹواری ہوتا ہےے چاہئے ن لیگ کا ہو یا پی ٹی آئی کا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well Sir I really feel quite sorry and understand that you will not be able to breath if you are taken out of your Utopia. Air is too thin for you outside. So I will never try to take you out of this Utopia.

I am just thinking how disgusted were 40-45 and youngers last months in Talagung when the Margin of victory was doubled. Why IK has ran away from NA-56, and may more ground realities just puzzle me.
So basically you have nothing but verbal diarrhea as counter arguments ? Yeah and Imran Khan got scared of Ephedrine Bakwasi's popularity ! :lol: If Khan's Kaptaan chappal also runs against Bakwasi it will win by a landslide. This is PTI's internal election strategy and seat adjusment as to who and where to field candidates.

And I've already told you in Pakistan its is almost a given the 90-95% by and local elections the sitting govt wins, that is a 0 indicator of the govt popularity.

Imran Khans Halqa Survey

Nawaz Sharifs Halqa

Only hardcore mental slaves still supporting Noora Singh

RajaRawal111

Man I told you I dont want to take you out of your Utopia. You just gave me more than hour long TV shows to watch this late in night and that also from a Staunch Imrani Tout Kamran Shahid.
You please watch then again and again and keep them close to your heart. And just remember
"This is about my City and I dont do the sleep walk in my City".

So basically you have nothing but verbal diarrhea as counter arguments ? Yeah and Imran Khan got scared of Ephedrine Bakwasi's popularity ! :lol: If Khan's Kaptaan chappal also runs against Bakwasi it will win by a landslide. This is PTI's internal election strategy and seat adjusment as to who and where to field candidates.

And I've already told you in Pakistan its is almost a given the 90-95% by and local elections the sitting govt wins, that is a 0 indicator of the govt popularity.

Imran Khans Halqa Survey

Nawaz Sharifs Halqa

Only hardcore mental slaves still supporting Noora Singh

sajidkhan1965

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
n league ke pass shahbaz sharif hai jo punjab se n league ke jitwaane ki salahiat rakhta hai ...khan saab ki problem yeh hai ke un ko election fight karne ka gurr nahin aata ...Allah khan saab ko aqal de aur woh behtar faisle karain taa ke jo tabdeeli ani hai 2018 mein aa jaye

Munawarkhan

Man I told you I dont want to take you out of your Utopia. You just gave me more than hour long TV shows to watch this late in night and that also from a Staunch Imrani Tout Kamran Shahid.
You please watch then again and again and keep them close to your heart. And just remember
"This is about my City and I dont do the sleep walk in my City".

Are you for real raja, jab koi man taq Nahi Banti tu media ko blame. Sometimes I feel like you are obsessed with Daniyal Aziz. Your statements and words are always based on his press conferences. Try to have your own opinion. Not necessary to follow the master propaganda team of N league.