Smile or your fridge door won't open

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
you picked on me for blowing yourself so was feeling guilty.......
I already said last time......why you angry?.....

don't feel lucky...you were just in the right place at the right time...or I guess in the wrong place at wrong time..

like I said, it was me, not you...please don't feel guilty at all...
I am not angry..just cranky...

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
don't feel lucky...you were just in the right place at the right time...or I guess in the wrong place at wrong time..

like I said, it was me, not you...please don't feel guilty at all...
I am not angry..just cranky...
lucky?......
anyway fine.......

Malik495

Wesay yeh idea PIA k check in aur check out pe bethi representatives ko bhi dena chaye k muskura k passengers se kasay baat krna hay.. I had a terrible experience. :angry_smile:

This Refrigerator Only Opens if You Smile

SmileRefrigerator.jpg

(Mashable) If youre hungry, you better smile: Researchers at the University of Toyko have developed a smile-activated refrigerator, which requires users to flash a grin before entering.

The system, which is called the The Happiness Counter, aims to naturally encourage smiling in our every day lives. Equipped with built-in Sony CyberShot digital camera that features smile-recognition technology and an attached light sensor, it can sense when a smile has been flashed and unlocks the refrigerator door.

Mehrushka

Re: This Refrigerator Only Opens if You Smile

What if someone is pissed off and hungry (bigsmile)......not a good fridge (thumbsdown):P

Mehrushka

ok beer then.........food you choose..........
now don't say it is unhealthy......bcoz it is not.....

Im more into fresh fruit juices (bigsmile) more healthier...isnt it (bigsmile):P...as for food im not that choosy any well cooked food would do :)

desicad

Im more into fresh fruit juices (bigsmile) more healthier...isnt it (bigsmile):P
what you mean more......so you are less into beer?......(bigsmile)
and the food?......more as well as less........[hilar]

Mehrushka

what you mean more......so you are less into beer?......(bigsmile)
and the food?......more as well as less........[hilar]

nooooo :banghead: thats not what i meant...NO BEER at all! and yea the less the food the better :P

Humi

Wesay yeh idea PIA k check in aur check out pe bethi representatives ko bhi dena chaye k muskura k passengers se kasay baat krna hay.. I had a terrible experience. :angry_smile:

they never smiles...must be in their training..(bigsmile)