Stop Fooling Innocent Indian Army

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
Spies of the ISI have apparently been calling up (and fooling innocent Indian Army Officers ) Indian security forces with spoofed Indian numbers, saying they are senior officers from the Indian Army, Navy or Air Force headquarters and collecting intelligence!

According to a report in The Hindu, based an on internal Intelligence Bureau (IB) note, Pakistan's intelligence operatives (PIOs) have been collecting information on deployment through spoofing.

They are also using malware to hack into websites and systems of the armed forces. (Besh-aram Pakistan Army, Baychari Indian Intelligence k saath dhoka kar rahi hai... Shame on you ISI kisi Country kee intelligence ko aisay dhoka nahi daitay...Buri Baat)

The IB naturally has sounded an alert.

Aisi khabrain parhtay rehnay say INtelligence Agencies kee Naa Ahlee k saboot miltay rehtay hein...

Ahud1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[h=1]ISI spies simply calling up security forces posing as Indian officials, collecting info[/h]
INDIA TODAY ONLINE NEW DELHI, AUGUST 8, 2013 | UPDATED 13:23 IST

Spies of the ISI have apparently been calling up Indian security forces with spoofed Indian numbers, saying they are senior officers from the Indian Army, Navy or Air Force headquarters and collecting intelligence!

According to a report in The Hindu, based an on internal Intelligence Bureau (IB) note, Pakistan's intelligence operatives (PIOs) have been collecting information on deployment through spoofing.

They are also using malware to hack into websites and systems of the armed forces.

The IB naturally has sounded an alert.

Here is what IB note says, according to the report published on Wednesday: "PIOs are frequently targeting government personnel/officers to collect sensitive information through spoofed VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) calls prefixed with the STD code of Delhi...The PIOs have been using the stratagem of calling phone numbers of security forces posing as officers belonging to Army/Navy/Air Force HQ (headquarters) and collecting details about the deployment, movement and other information about security forces."

Using spoofing, the spies are also calling up employees of Indian Railways and banks and Military Engineering Services (MES) contractors to collect intelligence, said the note.

The note said ISI was using VoIP and computer software to "mask the point of origin of their calls."

"Pakistan's intelligence operatives have been noticed to be masquerading as senior Indian armed forces officers to contact their targets on the telephone to collect such information," it said.

IB also fears that ISI has "contaminated" state-run BSNL and installed a malware.

Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...rces-posing-as-indian-officials/1/298593.html

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
Hahaha Hahahaha [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar] What:13:???? Did you say Innocent Indian Armay [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Meri jaaan jub aap Chooriyaan pahhan k CN tower jitnay lambay lambay bayan day rahay hon, aur aap ko pata chalay k aap ko koi choona aur Katha laga raha hai ...
... Tau Hazoor Log aap ko Innocent he kahhain gay..
Mera Dil In baycharon kee naazuki pay ro raha hai aur aap hein k mazzah mein baat taal daitay hien.. Afsos..

MANGAL PANDEY

Voter (50+ posts)
hahahahahaha ajeeb itefaq hay ky is innocents ny tqatwar paki fauj ky 93000 janbaz sepahion ko aslaha samait zainda gareftar kia ta....sharam magar tum ko nahe ate[hilar][hilar][hilar]

UKPakistani

What they should be worried about is how the Pak lot know who to target and how they get the relevant numbers.

If this is true, it means they can not only get information but perhaps even affect their internal policies .........

Wow Impressive !!

KHALIFA.

Senator (1k+ posts)
111153482.jpg

These are russians

Imranpak

Naughty Pakistanis need to be taught a lesson for the zillionth time!!:P Maybe they are afraid that it could work out the other way:lol::lol::lol:.

deltaforce

Senator (1k+ posts)
Using spoofing, the spies are a calling up employees of Indian Railways and banks and Military Engineering Services (MES) contractors to collect intelligence, said the note.

bade aqalmand namoone hai i.s.i. me . (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

lekin pakistan ke andar telephone wali technique kyo nahi chalati ? waha ki koi khabar nahi mil pati hai ? shayad pakistan me bijali na ane ke wajah se telephone band rahte honge. ya phir america ki tarah ttp wale bhi telephone jam kar dete honge?

telephone se train ka time pata kar lete hai aur indians ko bewaqoof bana dete hai .[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

aur to aur telephone se m.e.s. ke contracters se baat kar jasoosi kar lete hai.(bigsmile):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bada high tech jamana a gaya hai . isi intelligence gathering ke chakkar me bannu aur dera ismail jail me char char ghante tak terrorists jashn manate huye shia maslaq ke logo ko zibah karte rahe waha yeh hightech intelligence operation fail ho gaya . ho sakta hai bijali na rahi ho jaise abbottabad me intelligent intelligence ko kuchh bhi pata nahi chala .