Stupidity of Indian Media not Exploited by Musharaf

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This idiot Indian presenter have given such a golden opportunity to Musharaf to not only exposed this anchors stupidity but score huge points over the Indians who had been making fuss how they are entitled to attack Pakistan copying the Americans.

He tried to portray as evidence, the reports that the area around the operation was cordoned off by Pakistani establishment and they were aware and participated in the American operation. This is my point of view as well that the action carried out with the permission and active participation of the authorities.

1- But the presenters arguments are contradictory. IF Pakistan was aware and took part then the allegations that Pakistan was harbouring OBL are not correct, if they were, instead of helping the Americans to stage the coup and win a media and propaganda victory, they would have removed OBL from the spot.

2- It proves that Pakistan is effectively fighting the war on Terror, and not complicit in it.

3- It also proves that Americans were in Pakistan with the permission of Pakistan and it was not a surprise attack and incursion in to Pakistani air space. Not only this point but also that it didnt set the precedent for the Indian to copy the Americans and attack Pakistan or violate its airspace. It also proves that Pakistan is not as vulnerable as Indian are thinking and spreading in their media.

But alas, General Musharaf, missed it all. Great, Pakistanis even at highest levels are incapable of grabbing the opportunity when it is presented to them. No wonder they get caught by the Americans over and over again.

I am hugely disappointed, why we dont have quick wit and intelligent people representing Pakistan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPnD3bhW8BM&feature=player_embedded

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Like it or not but Pak military has admitted they were completely unaware of the operation. I'm no musharaf supporter but he gave right answers to the indian dork.

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani’s always have problem with everybody in world except knowing your shortcomings. You are very good in pointing fingers at others. Get real. You guys have egg on your face, clean that first then blame others for your Stupidities.

adnan_younus

Musharraf is the when responding to any emdia person live.. practical and straight forward.. no fantasy lala land impractical stuff

crankthskunk

Pakistanis always have problem with everybody in world except knowing your shortcomings. You are very good in pointing fingers at others. Get real. You guys have egg on your face, clean that first then blame others for your Stupidities.

Jimpack, and you should wake up from your sleep ASAP. Look around on this forum, Pakistanis criticise their Government and Establishment ruthlessly and endlessly. You will not be able to produce this much of criticism of their Government in even mature democracies in the West. I Live in the West I know how tightly the media is controlled.

Look at the Indians, the so-called world biggest Democracy, for years, I am trying to successfully post comments on their newspapers website or blogs. They just do not allow honest answers and criticism of their Country and Government, no matter how factual or accurate. The censor my comments all the time, they don't published them. Why?

We on the contrary not only allow the Indians to comment on our Politics, country and Government, but published them and allow them participation in the debates. So who is more democratic by nature? Think, before pointing the fingers.

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistanis always have problem with everybody in world except knowing your shortcomings. You are very good in pointing fingers at others. Get real. You guys have egg on your face, clean that first then blame others for your Stupidities.
No, Pakistan only points fingers at those who cause problems while it is completely opposite for india which is exactly the reason why no one in the region likes india and if someone farts while walking down the street in india they are quick to blame ISI and Pakistan for it lol clowns.

T

terex

Look at the Indians, the so-called world biggest Democracy, for years, I am trying to successfully post comments on their newspapers website or blogs. They just do not allow honest answers and criticism of their Country and Government, no matter how factual or accurate. The censor my comments all the time, they don't published them. Why?

India is matured democracy,focussed about its goal...pakistan will need 30 years to reach there....it doesnt allow kids to abuse,rant religious sermons on its websites

We on the contrary not only allow the Indians to comment on our Politics, country and Government, but published them and allow them participation in the debates. So who is more democratic by nature? Think, before pointing the fingers.

Pakistani sites invited indians to make money!