Support Pak Armed Forces

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dear Guzo bhai first you pin point my spelling mistake of word dump [ typing mistake ] and you yourself have written bust , i wont laugh at it as I dont like this childish attitude.

I am allowed to make typing errors, I am an old guy :lol:

budha aur bacha baraber hota hai

by the way the correct spelling is Gazoo [hilar]

Narcissist

Banned
Re: Pakistan stands shoulder to shoulder with its Armed Forces

What heroic action is done by army now? Did they conquer Kashmir or have we got Kargil back? Otherwise what is whole fuss about.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Pakistan stands shoulder to shoulder with its Armed Forces

people dont realize that pakistan is still alive and no one has the courage to attack on us just due to our forces. these political looters are against forces because they get a little chance to loot the country during martial law.. just think

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
We were there for you in 1948, 1965 & 1971. We always bricked the defense wall with our blood. We were there on Indian tiger hills in Kargil. Even we were there in earthquakes and floods for you people. We were always there in any type of disaster for you. We sacrificed 5000 lives in fighting against terrorism for you so that you could sleep peacefully. We will always be there for you because it is our love for you and not only the duty. Be with us when we have been stabbed in the back. We will never let you down. Our blood will always happily spill for your smiles & peaceful lives, no matter what you say to us and how media propagate against us. We are always yours............

PAKISTAN ARMY

Love & support PAKISTAN ARMY, they need our moral support

I take back my words..... and I am sorry for being quite harsh.... My support is with Pakistan Army...

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
ثابت شدہ سیکیوریٹی رسک Proven security risk

xqkhzc.gif

nwn1pl.jpg

saint

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: ثابت شدہ سیکیوریٹی رسک Proven security risk

@w-a-n-t-e-d

piss off .. does n't matter how hard you try .. it's not gonna work here ... don't waste every body's time .. just piss off

khawaja86

Banned

Kayani did not attend question n answer section of national assembly because he doesnt consider elected members of the nation of any ''worth'' to answer. that army chief is not bound to answer the nation, whose 80% of money goes to defense budget, mostly ended up in the pockets of top ranking generals

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)

Kayani did not attend question n answer section of national assembly because he doesnt consider elected members of the nation of any ''worth'' to answer. that army chief is not bound to answer the nation, whose 80% of money goes to defense budget, mostly ended up in the pockets of top ranking generals

ji khawaja bhai apnay sahi kaha Kiyani hijray nahi wo tu nahi attend kia magar ajj ki deal zaror attend karli hai

5-16-2011_70864_1.gif

purani salray pay phir say talway chathnay shoro kardeyh hain ARMY Gernalz or oski ghulam parliment nay

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)

@w-a-n-t-e-d

piss off .. does n't matter how hard you try .. it's not gonna work here ... don't waste every body's time .. just piss off

ji "Nakaar Khanay Main Tooti Ki Awaz" na pehly kabhi suni ya sumjhi gaee nay ajj suni or sumjhi ja sakti hai

saint

[MENTION=12948]sdmuashr[/MENTION]

I pressed the dislike link by mistake .. no pun was intended

az.ay

Pakistan-Army3.jpg

It is very difficult to be between 20-25 and leave all your family and desires to go and stand in the line of fire for your country and its people. Take more courage to do that than to sit in your air-conditioned house and forward an SMS which degrades our soldiers. Next time before doubting their commitment, try standing out in the sun with a load on your back for just half an hour.