Support Pak Armed Forces

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
We were there for you in 1948, 1965 & 1971. We always bricked the defense wall with our blood. We were there on Indian tiger hills in Kargil. Even we were there in earthquakes and floods for you people. We were always there in any type of disaster for you. We sacrificed 5000 lives in fighting against terrorism for you so that you could sleep peacefully. We will always be there for you because it is our love for you and not only the duty. Be with us when we have been stabbed in the back. We will never let you down. Our blood will always happily spill for your smiles & peaceful lives, no matter what you say to us and how media propagate against us. We are always yours............

PAKISTAN ARMY

Love & support PAKISTAN ARMY, they need our moral support

Altaf Hussain

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
We were there for you in 1948, 1965 & 1971. We always bricked the defense wall with our blood. We were there on Indian tiger hills in Kargil. Even we were there in earthquakes and floods for you people. We were always there in any type of disaster for you. We sacrificed 5000 lives in fighting against terrorism for you so that you could sleep peacefully. We will always be there for you because it is our love for you and not only the duty. Be with us when we have been stabbed in the back. We will never let you down. Our blood will always happily spill for your smiles & peaceful lives, no matter what you say to us and how media propagate against us. We are always yours............

PAKISTAN ARMY

Then stop obeying ''The Traitors'', We are with you. We must have to be with you but in return you have to be with us. God bless you all. Cheers.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

PAKISTAN ARMY

People of pakistan most support Pakistan army by having having couple of PRESIDENT of Pakistan and most richest person in pakistan belong to pak army and most land owner by pakistan army and many factory owner and mill owner belong to pakistan army and most highest BUDGENT paid to Pakistan ARMY???????

what else support do you want by us???

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)

PAKISTAN ARMY

You eat up your lions share from the budget, you live in luxury houses, your children get education in best institutions almost free of cost, you get free of cost all medical facilities, you live in the safest places in country, you keep getting money even for the rest of your life as pension, pakistan is the biggest welfare state only and only for you.. and what u do....1948, 1965, 1971 and kargil?????defeats and defeats and defeats.....the whole story is full of shame and defeats....our text books are bundle of lies which tell our children the fake stories of your bravery in these wars..... you r paid to do your duties but what is your biggest achievement ???? you conquer your own country after every 10 years.. (her 10 saaal baad apny hi mulk ko fatah kr letay ho).. look and the difference between your life style and the life style of rest of millions of poor pakis.... your biggest duty is to defend your country which you are unable to perform....kon sy mulk ki army foriegn interventions tolerate krti hai..... I am sorry to say....ye army ya 7 lakh Haijron ka group... jo sirf apno pe hi goliyan chalana jantay hain.....!!!

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
by the way 1948 war Gen Gracy and Ayub khan refuced to fight Mujahideen Fought
1965 Local
1971 1 lack army member surrender after killing millions of peoples
kargil Mujahideen fought and army did tratorship

I was looking for these answers asked by dildilpak , @alpha I think you have much better info regarding history..........
first of all,
read the Hadith & we have to believe that Muslim ummah will fight with Chines hereafter before(qiama)?
now give me answers of these questions? & i think u will find answers automatically.
Also read the Quran about Ghazwa e Ahzaaab??
do u know whats going on in Panorama center(Hamza camp).............. plz see the fact there, then we will talk on this topic.
Who is commanding more than 20 militant organizations?
whats going on in Chak shehzaad?.................also bring justification of that issue.
whats happening beneath the Army's head quarters(Alma adda)?
Who make the Mangal Bagh as fighter & give him arms?
who created the Sphah e sahaba?
who created the Sipaha e muhammad?
who Made MQM?
who made Albadar & Alshamas in east Pakistan?
Who made Mutihidah jihad Council?
Who bring Maulana Masood Azhar in Pakistan & now where is MAulana?
Who made the JAish e Muhammad ? is now BAnned then why MAsood azhar in Bahawal pur?
Who made Bughti& who gave him resources? now after waiting 60 years why Musharraf kileed him why not at the time of Ayyub?
Who created the Hurr force & who is funding? (peer Pugaro)?
Who created sufi Muhammad??
who created the Talibaaan?
who made the jallo jai camp?
Who was hikmatyaar & what are the links he has with ISI?
Who brought Bhutto in Politics?
Who brought Altaf in Politics?
Who brought Nawaz Sharif in Politics?
who made Q league & why?
who Accepted the LOC at kashmir & did cease fire in 2003?
who sold the blood of one lac Pakistanis who got shadat during Kashmir cause & musharaaf surrendered?
Who surrendered one lac in east pakistan?
who sold our sons & daughters?
who banned A.Q.Khan?
what created the Kargil crices?
who accepted the supply lines through pakistan to NATO in Afghanistan?
Why & how Army building corporates system & building as organization(Fauji cement,Fauji foundation,Bahria uni,NUST,NLC,EME,Askari bank..............etc).....bcz We are bascstard civilians?
why low price shops only for army??
what is the NLC scandal?
What is the Augasta Submarine scandal(admiral Masoor scandal? Still now he(masoor) is a ambassidaor i think?
how much percentage a Retired Jenerails get as a fogigen ambassadors?
how is it possible, only army's son join & get the commission in army & get commission later?
After retirement why army men leave Pakistan & get immigration see the analysis report ?
Why teachers get low salary than army men ??
why army men put pressure on civilian by their uniform?
is't army getting ASAF alllownce from American in their salries? (check your saliris and tell us pelase)

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
People of pakistan most support Pakistan army by having having couple of PRESIDENT of Pakistan and most richest person in pakistan belong to pak army and most land owner by pakistan army and many factory owner and mill owner belong to pakistan army and most highest BUDGENT paid to Pakistan ARMY???????

what else support do you want by us???

So
So much support is given to Army ?
Ahaaan that is why
Your Leader asked For Support from Army
to come and control the country

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
We were there for you in 1948, 1965 & 1971.

We lost in 71, barely defended ourselves in 65 ... You were also screwing the country during half of its life....

We always bricked the defense wall with our blood.
Civilian deaths and suffering are more than yours... and believe me... it is the army which is responsible..

We were there on Indian tiger hills in Kargil.
You were also there in Lal Masjid massacring women and children... what a disgrace you are...

Even we were there in earthquakes and floods for you people. We were always there in any type of disaster for you. We sacrificed 5000 lives in fighting against terrorism for you so that you could sleep peacefully.
How many civilian lives lost because of terrorism???? Because your chicken of a leader PM couldnt stop prostrating infront of his American Masters...

We will always be there for you because it is our love for you and not only the duty.
YOu get paid for that ... and its your bloody job.. If you guys cant do it... get lost... we are already on the mercy of terrorists and Americans...

Be with us when we have been stabbed in the back. We will never let you down. Our blood will always happily spill for your smiles & peaceful lives, no matter what you say to us and how media propagate against us. We are always yours............

PAKISTAN ARMY
We ve been with you ... all these years... and we are a witness to the disgrace... of this nation... I wish I had died before enduring such humility.... and watching these sorry state of affairs in my country....and you are among the bloody designers who brought this...

I am sorry ... Not any more

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Army and armed forces are made up from the people of this country, just as the politicians are.
The difference in my opinion is that 99% of the people including Army are sincere and patriotic,they make mistakes and miscalculations and pay with thier lives. The politiciand are supposed to give direction to the country and nation but they have one direction only, to set themselves up. The political set up needs to change.
As for the Army they change their leadership frequently but the politicians never change their leadership.
We do not want to try Musharraf for a second time then why should we want to try or have to try NS or AS or AH or Gillani CSH or PE or such others again or their children? Replace them.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Army and armed forces are made up from the people of this country, just as the politicians are.
The difference in my opinion is that 99% of the people including Army are sincere and patriotic,they make mistakes and miscalculations and pay with thier lives. The politiciand are supposed to give direction to the country and nation but they have one direction only, to set themselves up. The political set up needs to change.
As for the Army they change their leadership frequently but the politicians never change their leadership.
We do not want to try Musharraf for a second time then why should we want to try or have to try NS or AS or AH or Gillani CSH or PE or such others again or their children? Replace them.

I agree with you.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Why should i support Pak Army????

Should I support Army because we are sleeping and they are looking after our Border?? Are they?????
Should I support them because they brought up test tube Nawaz Sharif and his team to run this country?
Should I support them because they are using most of the revenue on themselves for...............??????
Should I support Army coz people of Pakistan make this Terrorism War our WAR ?
Should I support Army coz they brought NRO into this Country and gave power to culprits??
Should I support Army coz they asked Pakistani People when they become ally of this WAR??? ( NRO brought these Politicians into power)

Bro there is even bigger charge sheet for them.....I used to appreciate and thank them whenever i see any army uniform coz they were atleast putting their life in danger to protect us. However, now, they just told us that they are here to protect us from India only...

Sorry to say but it is right that they lost their dignity and respect ....

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I wonder if without them you could defend even BARELY?

There is a big difference between the present Pakistan army and the principles of establishing an Islamic army. We have followed the footsteps of non muslims and took Islam out of our daily life to reach this level of misery. The very foundation of our army is based on non islamic principles and Islam is only used as a tool to add the fuel to the passion of the cadres.

In good old days, islamic army consisted of people who loved Allah and His prophet Muhammad PBUH. They were never tested for physical fitness crap. Any soldier was not rejected on the basis of his height, weight, built, ethniticity etc. Those ammunitionless people managed to defeat the strongest armies of their times the Romans and the Farsis. This army that consist of people who are physically fit but devoid the real essence of eman.

Shadat tha matloob-o-mqsood-e-momin

but not any more.

The moral code and the discipline of our army is not based on Islamic principles either. In islam there are no seperate courts for army and civilians. Troops get harsher punishments than civilans by the civilians courts in Islam. That does not happen in our society. We have made our Army as a sacred COW that can do anything with the civilians. That is directly in contrast to Islamic values.

As far as considering it to be a Pakistani army, I am fine with that and I support them morally and verbally. Untill they do a complete overhaul of the institute and punish the corrput army generals and build this army based on Islamic values they have may moral and verbal support only.

As to the question of whether we will be able to defend our selves without army, first of all a dignified death is better than a humiliating life. Secondly, I prefer wise enemies over stupid friends. The existance of sold out army generals has made it difficult for the muslims to sort out their allegiance. If we take the army out of equation, it is easier to identify the enemy.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

PAKISTAN ARMY

army was there for us in 48, 71 and 65?
wrong!!!!!in 1948 pakistans secular army used tribal muslim mujahideen to fight for them and what little part of kashmir is free now not even one inch was freed by our secular army.all was freed by brave muslim mujahideen of tribal belt ,the same mujahideen are being killed daily by pakistani army by helping america drones kill them and the remaining tribal muslims are being killed by pakistani airforce jets who bomb daily the tribal area killing on average 20 or so people though pakistans munafiq media does not report this mass murder..

same pakistani army remains silent when balochi fighters kill punjabis in balochistan and demand free balochistan,because the army and balochi fighters worship the same america...but our army bombs daily the tribal muslims homes ,mosques and madrasas because these tribal muslims prarctice true islam not munafiqeens version of islam.

so though tribal muslims love pakistan and swati muslims love pakistan but your army kills them like animals to please americans.

in 1965 and 1971 wars also pakistan army did not even conquer an inch of indian territory...but they lost bangladesh,kargil and runn of kucch area!this is because such people cant fight till end as these peoples majority is secular and secular people cant fight ,only true pious muslims can fight as pious muslims strive for martyrdom as our generals strive and struggle for dollars..

than in 1984 army lost siachen glacier which was startegic point and controlling this glacier also resulted in india having control over indus rivers source!

than during 2008 when indian airplanes entered lahore airspace america did not allow pak army to attack these aeroplanes...!so indian planes like picnic entered lahore airspace upto ten kilometers and went back safe and sound!!!!

ah!if only aafia siddiqui was an indian than perhaps this army and isi had treated her better and not sold her to americans.

so my question to army lovers is that

when american helicopters do operations inside pakistan you people still want that pakistani people love you and worship you?

yes most of pakistani sheeple will still worship you i know as people,s majority has left islam now.but people who matter,the real muslims,their support you wont ever get now.

these pious muslims are waiting for another osama to take lead and lead islamic renaissence throughout the world.....and believe me we pakistani muslims love a pious muslim mujahid (even if he is from africa, arab or wherever) million times more than we love our own caste and creed generals of pak army who obey america and NATO more than allah.

even in afghan jihad in soviet era when mujahideen were sacrificing their lives your generals like hameed gul ,aslam baig etc were making dollars ...when mujahid hikmat yaar was asked that you people give blood while pakistani generals are making dollars in this fight,,,than he laughed ,he said that where will they take these dollars ? after all after short life they will be facing allah and there they will be answerable to all their deeds.and in next world which is eternal these dollars will become an azaab for them not a blessing.

pakistani army eats away all pakistans resources and in return it does not even safeguard pakistans interests.if pakistanis had any wisdom than they had asked mujahideen to safeguard them...when in afghanistan taliban ruled the army chief was mullah umer and he lived in a mud house and he ate dry bread with water!!!!may be thats why pakistani army is so blood thirsty against taliban as they set an example of how muslims must rule and how their army must behave...all top generals of taliban drove bicycles and lived in hot open air mud houses though this was time when kabul treasury was full of gold and if they had wanted they could live better than pakistani generals.but as taliban were true muslims so they lived like sahaba and lived more simple lives than common people they ruled over.

our army has just conquered one thing in last 70 years,and that is pakistans own prime land in defense colonies and fertile lands

Last edited:

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
کون بچائے گا پاکستان

رب کائنات نے ، سیدھی راہ دکھانے والے مالک نے دستور کامل میں ہماری خارجہ پالیسی ہمیشہ ہمیشہ کے لیے طے کر دی ہے ۔ لیکن نہ ہمیں ہی کبھی توفیق ہوئی کہ اس کتاب یقین کو کوئی حٰیثیت دیتے ، نہ ہم نے کبھی اس کے عواقب پر ہی غور کیا - - - -ہمیں بھی تو اسلام میں ہی ساری پستی نظر آئی (نعوذ باللہ) نا - - - ترقی اور رفتار زمانہ کا ساتھ چھوٹتا نظر آیا نا - - -مملکت خداداد میں برپا،اس آہ و بکا میں میرے کرتوتوں کا بھی تو کافی حصہ ہے نا - - - -کیوں ، کیا خیال ہے آپ کا - -

یہ ہے دائمی و مکمل خارجہ پالیسی

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]اے لوگو جو ایمان لائے ہو ، یہودیوں اور عیسائیوں کو اپنا رفیق نہ بناؤ، یہ آپس ہی میں ایک دوسرے کے رفیق ہیں، اور اگر تم میں سے کوئی اُن کو اپنا رفیق بناتا ہے تو اُس کا شمار بھی پھر اُنہیں میں ہے، یقینا اللہ ظالموں کو اپنی رہنمائی سے محروم کر دیتا ہے ۔ ۔ ۔ [/FONT]

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif](المائدہ 51)[/FONT]

20k67va.gif

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
After 2nd world war i've read&noticed countries/nations getting freedom not invasion. Before that kings and queens and other leaders invade only. Now it seems stupid/idiot to talk about becoming slaves, unless if you allow to become.
If you buy land in 1947 and pay every year 10 million dollars which become 1.5 billion dollars in 2011. What do you think? surrender or become mola jatt (any other leader)?

Last edited:

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
First of all shame on you if you donot know about the history, what actually happened in the wars ...I woudl suggest to google it atleast then say these things .

1965 War

220px-Pakistani_troops_Kemkaran_1.jpg

Read something about what happened RANN of KUCH, Khem Karan, CHAWINDA, pathan kot, dawarka,.... World record of MM Alam

army was there for us in 46 71 and 65?
wrong!!!!!in 1948 pakistans secular army used tribal muslim mujahideen to fight for them and what little part of kashmir is free now not even one inch was freed by our secular army.all was freed by brave muslim mujahideen of tribal belt ,the same mujahideen are being killed daily by pakistani army by helping america drones kill them and the remaining tribal muslims are being killed by pakistani airforce jets who bomb daily the tribal area killing on average 20 or so people though pakistans munafiqq media does not report this mass murder
same pakistani army remains silent when balochi fighters kill punjabis in balochistan and demand free balochistan,because the army and balochi fighters worship the same america...but our army bombs daily the tribal muslims homes ,mosqques and madrasas because these tribal muslims prarctice true islam not munafiqqeens version of islam
so though tribal muslims love pakistan and swati muslims love pakistan but your army kills them like animals to please americans

in 1965 and 1971 wars also pakistan army did not even conquer an inch of indian territory...but they lost bangladesh,kargil and runn of kucch area!this is because you people can fight as you peoples majority is secular and secula people cant fight only true pious muslims can.

than in 1984 your army lost siachen glacier which was startegic point and controlling this glacier also resulted in india having control over indus rivers source!
than during 2008 when indian airplanes entered lahore airspace your america did not allow you to fall these aeroplanes...
but when american helicopters do operation inside pakistan you people still want that pakistani people worship you

yes most of pakistani sheeple will still worship you i know as peoples majority has left islam now.but people who matter,the real muslims,their support you wont ever get now
these pious muslims are waiting for another osama to take lead and lead islamic renaissence throughout the world.....and believe me we pakistani muslims love a pious muslim mujahideen (even if he is from africa arab or wherever) million times more than we will love our own caste and creed generals of pak army who obey america more than allah.

even in afghan jihad in soveit era when mujahideen were sacrificing their lives your generals like hameed gul aslam baig etc were making dollars ...when mujahid hikmat yaar was asked that you people give blood while pakistani generals are making dollars than he laughed ,he said that where will they take these dollars after all after short life they will be facing allah and there they will be answerable to all their deeds

pakistani army eats away all pakistans resources and in return it does not even safeguard pakistans interests.if pakistanis had any wisdom than they had asked mujahideen to safeguard them...when in afghanistan taliban ruled the army chief was mullah umer and he lived in a mud house and he ate dry bread with water!!!!may be thats why pakistani army is so blood thirsty against taliban as they set an example of how muslims must rule and how their army must behave...all top generals of taliban drove bicycles and lived in hot open air mud houses though this was time when kabul treasury was full of gold and if they had wanted they could live better than pakistani generals.but as taliban were true muslims so they lived like sahaba and lived more simple lives than common people they ruled over.
our army has just conquered one thing in last 70 years,and that is pakistans own prime land in defense colonies and fertile lands