Supreme Court

ahmed977

Councller (250+ posts)
چیف نطفہ حرام اور گشتی زاد طوائف نسل ہو تو صرف جج کچھ نہیں کر سکتا
To bat phir wahin agaye. KYA KARAIN PHIR AISAY JUDICIAL SYSTEM KA JAHAN JUDGES KA EHTESAAB NAHI HO SAKTA. YE BANDAY MAAR K JUDGES BAN JATAY HAIN.

ahmed977

Councller (250+ posts)
They mainly follow British Law. No Islamic law supremacy present in here.

Pakistan ranked 130 out of 139 countries on rule of law. This shows where our courts stand.

Source
KAB IN JUDGES KA HAM EHTESAAB KARAIN GE, WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN JUSTICE QAZI FAEEZ CASE BEEN THROWN OUT. They will always protect their cronies. Ab AWWAM NAA UTHI TO BAS PHIR INKI AND INKAY BACHON KI GHULAMI KARNAY K LIYA TAYAR HOJAO.

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan asked courts what was the urgency that you had to open your courts in the middle of the night.

Islamabad High Court (IHC) tried to clarify why its doors were opened late at night on Saturday April 9th 2022 by saying that matter of "extreme urgency" can be brought before court anytime and for such reasons, court can open its door even in the middle of the night - citing 11 Nov, 2019 and 10 Feb 2021 circulars.

However, it's important to mention that a petition was filed AFTER court timing, asking court to restraint Imran Khan from de-notifying Army Chief Bajwa as COAS. It was BBC Urdu who published this fake story and on its basis, petition was filed.

My question is ... throughout my life, all I've heard is "Pakistan ek nazur daur se guzar raha hai". How many times since Pakistan's independence have courts opened its doors in the middle of the night due to "matter of extreme urgency"?

ahmed977

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistan ko budnaam na kro, PDM ke bajao tweeter pr jao wahan band bajao, next time Pakistan search kro go to yea he aai ga
Pakistan ko badnaam nahi kar rahay. HAM CORRUPT JUDICIAL SYSTEM KO BADNAAM KAR RAHAY HAIN AUR AB KARTAY RAHAIN GE, AUR KITNA NANGA HOGYA HAAMARA JUDICIAL SYSTEM

ahmed977

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran Khan asked courts what was the urgency that you had to open your courts in the middle of the night.

Islamabad High Court (IHC) tried to clarify why its doors were opened late at night on Saturday April 9th 2022 by saying that matter of "extreme urgency" can be brought before court anytime and for such reasons, court can open its door even in the middle of the night - citing 11 Nov, 2019 and 10 Feb 2021 circulars.

However, it's important to mention that a petition was filed AFTER court timing, asking court to restraint Imran Khan from de-notifying Army Chief Bajwa as COAS. It was BBC Urdu who published this fake story and on its basis, petition was filed.

My question is ... throughout my life, all I've heard is "Pakistan ek nazur daur se guzar raha hai". How many times since Pakistan's independence have courts opened its doors in the middle of the night due to "matter of extreme urgency"?

Bro never! Can you not see they way the made for corrupt elite to come back into power. Had Showbaz not been the PM we would have been possibly convicted in the corruption cases. THE JUDICIARY ARE THEIR CROWNIES. AND SHAREEF'S AND ZARDARIS ARE THEIR BENFECIARIES.

EVEN A BLIND PERSON CAN SEE THIS

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I used to live near a wooded area and at 10 pm, hookers used to start standing there and their customers take them in the car for whatever _____ . Today, I think their place has been taken by our judges.
Hahaha…Tell me did it ever happen that at 12 0'clock at night, a hooker rang your door bell and asked, "Please sir! Can I use your washroom and also have a glass of water?" ?

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bro have you not heard time after time. ARMY AAEEN AUR QANOON K SAATH HAY. BC AAG laga do aisay AAEEN AND QANOON KO.

I myself is the biggest critic of these corrupt judges and corrupt Generals but the question is burning the constitution or disobeying the law is —- the solution ?——-The answer is NO —- The simple solution to this problem is ask all the judges Bajwa and Nadeem Anjum to step down and full investigation should be launched against them ——- If found guilty—- Punish them with the full extent of the law​

ahmed977

Councller (250+ posts)
great Idea. Do the same with Army also
WHY would anyone do this against the ARMY?? Open your eyes. The ARMY is good at their job, at protecting us, ARMED forces is the only disciplined institution left in PAK. What is JUDICIARY good at? Opening courts at 12am for corrupt elite? Are the JUDGES doing their job? Is justice being dispensed? The answer is NO. They are not only CORRUPT AND INCOMPETENT BUT ALSO #PIGSWITHWIGS

Dr Adam

Hahaha…Tell me did it ever happen that at 12 0'clock at night, a hooker rang your door bell and asked, "Please sir! Can I use your washroom and also have a glass of water?" ?

پانی پیئے گی، واش روم جائے گی اور باہر نکل کر بولے گی

مینوں نوٹ وخا میرا موڈ بنے
اب اسمیں کیا؟؟

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور #

Mafia.Neutral

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
WHY would anyone do this against the ARMY?? Open your eyes. The ARMY is good at their job, at protecting us, ARMED forces is the only disciplined institution left in PAK. What is JUDICIARY good at? Opening courts at 12am for corrupt elite? Are the JUDGES doing their job? Is justice being dispensed? The answer is NO. They are not only CORRUPT AND INCOMPETENT BUT ALSO #PIGSWITHWIGS
already wrote for corrupt Judiciary... go and check you will find mine on the top

Dr Adam

I have reviewed Supreme Court on Google and I believe everyone shall do the same so atleast they know what we think about them, don't matter if you think they are right or wrong, just review them. I don't care about any contempt of court now ziada se ziada maar he dain ge so be it..!!!

52004937778_1492654007_b.jpg

میرا مشاہدہ تو یہ ہے کہ ملک کی مختلف بارز کے چھٹے ہوئے بدمعاش وکیلوں کو بارز جج بنوا لیتی ہیں اور پھر یہ بارز اپنی بدمعاشی کے زور پر ہر فیصلہ اپنے اور ان ججوں کے ذاتی مفاد کے لیے کرواتی ہیں . ملک و قوم جائے بھاڑ میں
یہ ملک نام کا ہی اسلامی ہے ورنہ یہاں ہر وہ جرم کیا جاتا ہے اور اسکی عدالتوں سے حوصلہ افزائی کی جاتی ہے جس سے پچھلی قومیں الله کے عذاب کا نشانہ بنیں
اس کڑے وقت میں جب ساری کفریہ طاقتیں یکجا ہو کر پاکستان، عوام اور عمران کے خلاف کام کر رہی ہیں تو الله کی مدد سے ہی عوام کچھ کر سکتی ہے ورنہ.....، اور مجھے یقین ہے کہ الله کی نصرت اب دور نہیں

Will do Ahmed.

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور #

ahmed977

Councller (250+ posts)

میرا مشاہدہ تو یہ ہے کہ ملک کی مختلف بارز کے چھٹے ہوئے بدمعاش وکیلوں کو بارز جج بنوا لیتی ہیں اور پھر یہ بارز اپنی بدمعاشی کے زور پر ہر فیصلہ اپنے اور ان ججوں کے ذاتی مفاد کے لیے کرواتی ہیں . ملک و قوم جائے بھاڑ میں
یہ ملک نام کا ہی اسلامی ہے ورنہ یہاں ہر وہ جرم کیا جاتا ہے اور اسکی عدالتوں سے حوصلہ افزائی کی جاتی ہے جس سے پچھلی قومیں الله کے عذاب کا نشانہ بنیں
اس کڑے وقت میں جب ساری کفریہ طاقتیں یکجا ہو کر پاکستان، عوام اور عمران کے خلاف کام کر رہی ہیں تو الله کی مدد سے ہی عوام کچھ کر سکتی ہے ورنہ.....، اور مجھے یقین ہے کہ الله کی نصرت اب دور نہیں

Will do Ahmed.

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور #
G Sir bilkul aisa he hy. BADMAASH JUDGES ban jatay hain. Criminals police me aajatay hain. Chor hukmaraan ban jatay hain. Ab aur BARDAASHT nahi karna ham ne.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have reviewed Supreme Court on Google and I believe everyone shall do the same so atleast they know what we think about them, don't matter if you think they are right or wrong, just review them. I don't care about any contempt of court now ziada se ziada maar he dain ge so be it..!!!

your efforts are appreciated.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
courts be afraid of us it does not work otherway round.
qanooni qarwai and shit,
it needs balls and supreme court hasnt got any to break the aaaaaain

ahmed977

Councller (250+ posts)
courts be afraid of us it does not work otherway round.
qanooni qarwai and shit,
it needs balls and supreme court hasnt got any to break the aaaaaain
InshaAllah we will break the balls of every single living Judge you'll see. It doesn't matter if we live or die. I wouldn't want my kids to grow up and be enslaved by Shareef's, Zardari's and their cronies aka Judges, Bar Councils and the Justice System. I have had enough, this time these judges will pay for it.