Surgeon anger at TV crew during Cameron visit - Can this happen in pakistan?

Re: British Doctor Kicked Out British PM From Hospital on Violating Hospital Rules

ہمارے سینٹ کے الیکشن کے بعد ایک بار پھر دیکھ لو یار

ہمارے ماجھے گامے حکمران اور کہاں یہ کافر لوگ جن کو ہمارا سب سے بڑا سرکاری ملا یہود و نصاریٰ کہتا نہی تھکتا

or easy beighairat hain ke visay lay kar jata hain tableegh karnay in molkan mein .ke hamara system lay lo jahan yeh beigharta zardari or Nawaz or musharaf jesaon ke sath mil kar awam ki mar rahay hain. jahan doctor red carpet bichata hai eik jail mandate waley corrupt criminal ke liye oss ke baad salary ke liye road par jotay khata hai

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: British Doctor Kicked Out British PM From Hospital on Violating Hospital Rules

or easy beighairat hain ke visay lay kar jata hain tableegh karnay in molkan mein .ke hamara system lay lo jahan yeh beigharta zardari or Nawaz or musharaf jesaon ke sath mil kar awam ki mar rahay hain

اب انشا اللہ ان دو نمبر لوگوں کی اجارہ داری ختم ہونے کو ہے ، چاہے وہ مذہبی فراڈی ہوں یا حکومتی

لوگ ان سب کو جوتے ماریں گے

آثار نظر آنے لگے ہیں

ThirdUmpireFinger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Doctor was later punished and then sent on forced leave. Not everyone appreciated that doctor act because their were no sign on doors and neither anyone else told british PM not to enter in that room.

[h=1]Surgeon who laid down law to Cameron and Clegg 'on indefinite leave' from hospital[/h]
  • Reports suggest David Nunn may have been put on 'gardening leave' after being 'reprimanded' by bosses

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-told-David-Cameron-leave.html#ixzz3U14HfjeT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:

اب انشا اللہ ان دو نمبر لوگوں کی اجارہ داری ختم ہونے کو ہے ، چاہے وہ مذہبی فراڈی ہوں یا حکومتی

لوگ ان سب کو جوتے ماریں گے

آثار نظر آنے لگے ہیں

I have lost hope since I am watching Imran khan trapped and just behaving like he has accepted his defeat . there was another way the blood shed revolution after lal masjid that door has closed also .now I am just waiting the Pakistan will shattered in to pieces then we might be able to elect some one for a smaller state ..

ThirdUmpireFinger

I have lost hope since I am watching Imran khan trapped and just behaving like he has accepted his defeat . there was another way the blood shed revolution after lal masjid that door has closed also .now I am just waiting the Pakistan will shattered in to pieces then we might be able to elect some one for a smaller state ..

Inshallah Pakistan will get stronger and we won't let anyone to make into pieces so Bonga khan can rule.

Doctor was later punished and then sent on forced leave. Not everyone appreciated that doctor act because their were no sign on doors and neither anyone else told british PM not to enter in that room.

Surgeon who laid down law to Cameron and Clegg 'on indefinite leave' from hospital

• Reports suggest David Nunn may have been put on 'gardening leave' after being 'reprimanded' by bosses

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-told-David-Cameron-leave.html#ixzz3U14HfjeT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

this Is also a camera trick isn't it .

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

He is getting better.... keep the hope up..

اللہ کی رحمت سے مایوس نہی ہوتے

جب بھی کرنا ہے عوام نے تبدیل کرنا
دیکھ لو یہ ایک ڈاکٹر کیسے وزیر عظم کو ڈانٹ رہا ہے

اس کے لئے کوئی لیڈر نہی چاہئے

جب عوام تبدیل ہوں گے تو معاشرہ ٹھیک ہو گا

اور ہم ہی حکمران ہیں دراصل ، شاید آپ کو یہ بات سمجھ آ جائے

He is getting better.... keep the hope up..

اللہ کی رحمت سے مایوس نہی ہوتے

جب بھی کرنا ہے عوام نے تبدیل کرنا
دیکھ لو یہ ایک ڈاکٹر کیسے وزیر عظم کو ڈانٹ رہا ہے

اس کے لئے کوئی لیڈر نہی چاہئے

جب عوام تبدیل ہوں گے تو معاشرہ ٹھیک ہو گا

اور ہم ہی حکمران ہیں دراصل ، شاید آپ کو یہ بات سمجھ آ جائے
Bhai sahib na hi woh doctor chor or jail degree wala hai na hi pm chor or jail degree wala hai iss fark ko samjhain ..jahan kingadward mein admission eik fa fail ko mil sakta ho wahan doctors bhi easa hi hon gai or prmi minster mujay aap ko batanay ki zorart nahe

ThirdUmpireFinger

where is east Pakistan .. ?

Exactly. Pakistan was split into two pieces when minority party refuse to accept majority party winning in an election. If Buutto & Army would have accepted that Bangalis won more seats and deserve to come in power then probably we were together.

IK did his best to come in power when Mushi was ruling. IK supported Mushi in referendum which results in 98% people voted for president Musharraf. Why IK supported such election which resulted in fake 98% results?

IK is now a ruler and ruling part of Pakistan and he came into power when there was a democratic government. If army was still ruling then IK was probably still wondering on roads with just one seat.

Can you see my avatar on left hand side and tell me why Mushi was saluting a man who had no official post? Because that man and his wife were running fake referendum campaign to elect a sitting army chief as a new president.

Last edited:

Exactly. Pakistan was split into two pieces when minority party refuse to accept majority party winning in an election. If Buutto & Army would have accepted that Bangalis won more seats and deserve to come in power then probably we were together.

IK did his best to come in power when Mushi was ruling. IK supported Mushi in referendum which results in 98% people voted for president Musharraf. Why IK supported such election which resulted in fake 98% results?

IK is now a ruler and ruling part of Pakistan and he came into power when there was a democratic government. If army was still ruling then IK was probably still wondering on roads with just one seat.

Can you see my avatar on left hand side and tell me why Mushi was saluting a man who had no official post? Because that man and his wife were running fake referendum campaign to elect a sitting army chief as a new president.

exactly when army backed their stooges to deny right of the one who actually win election then the country was broken .. they military backed mullah to sack same person whom the backed at ist place then they introduce a new stoog nora shareef and from no where he became finance minster then chief minister then army isi made him pm through iji . Benazir won election in 1989 and after three days she lost all provincial seat how magical where she got 1 lack plus in na she coudnt get 40 thousand after three days ... they in 2000 army backed q league out of no where shukat Aziz become pm .. when army backed ppp out no where zardari become president .. when they backed nora again upon the wish of saudia and amrica out of no where a corrupt murderer criminal Nawaz became pm ..

my simple question to you is did bhuto asked sheikh mujheed I won the election I want vote audit prove it you won ..or they just denied .
Imran has offered fair deal that verify 4 constitiancies if you can prove it I will accept it .. but sacking chairman nadira on sunday running for stay .and giving perks to the one who did that clearifies it ..

ThirdUmpireFinger

exactly when army backed their stooges to deny right of the one who actually win election then the country was broken .. they military backed mullah to sack same person whom the backed at ist place then they introduce a new stoog nora shareef and from no where he became finance minster then chief minister then army isi made him pm through iji . Benazir won election in 1989 and after three days she lost all provincial seat how magical where she got 1 lack plus in na she coudnt get 40 thousand after three days ... they in 2000 army backed q league out of no where shukat Aziz become pm .. when army backed ppp out no where zardari become president .. when they backed nora again upon the wish of saudia and amrica out of no where a corrupt murderer criminal Nawaz became pm ..

my simple question to you is did bhuto asked sheikh mujheed I won the election I want vote audit prove it you won ..or they just denied .
Imran has offered fair deal that verify 4 constitiancies if you can prove it I will accept it .. but sacking chairman nadira on sunday running for stay .and giving perks to the one who did that clearifies it ..

Do you really believe that Generals were not behind Padri and Bonga Khan when they were dancing on container?

Do you really believe that election were right on the other side of Attock bridge and everything else was rigged?

Where are 35 punctures audio tape evidence? You show me that tape then I will never support pmln again.
Where is evidence that ballot papers were printed outside?
IK said he has video where Saad Rafiq was taking ballot boxes home. Where is that evidence?
IK claimed 100 more things but never come up with anything.

It is first time that majority of parties are not doing what they did in 1971. Most of parties stand with Bhutto who refused to accept election results. Politicians learned their lesson and that is why pmln did not try to form their own government in kpk even they had the numbers.

For god sake just ask your leader to at least share some evidence with you. Government should do his job and ignore this idiot who has nothing else but just blame with out any evidence.

Last edited: