Surgeon anger at TV crew during Cameron visit - Can this happen in pakistan?

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)

Surgeon anger at TV crew during Cameron visit

A senior orthopaedic surgeon expressed his anger at what a camera crew were wearing in a ward at Guy's Hospital, London, during a visit by David Cameron, Nick Clegg and Andrew Lansley.
Unlike the politicians, the camera crew, who were acting for the BBC and other news organistations, did not have their sleeves rolled up during their visit. The prime minister was quick to agree with the surgeon and told the crew he thought they should "disappear".
The hospital visit came on the day that changes to plans for the NHS were announced

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-13771099

Last edited by a moderator:

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It happened once in Shoukat Khanum when IK was delegating a tour of Scandinavian donor dignitaries. In Radiation Oncology dept, our prof Shahid Sb shut all of them out cuz of nuisance towards patients and overcrowding. However, foreigners and IK complied without any fuss. It happens a lot in SKH due to a large no of such fund raiser tours. No one is sacred in SKH except patients and their relatives.

anyie1

It happened once in Shoukat Khanum when IK was delegating a tour of Scandinavian donor dignitaries. In Radiation Oncology dept, our prof Shahid Sb shut all of them out cuz of nuisance towards patients and overcrowding. However, foreigners and IK complied without any fuss. It happens a lot in SKH due to a large no of such fund raiser tours. No one is sacred in SKH except patients and their relatives.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntRtRCYtQsY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

omerkashmiri

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: David Cameron is kicked off hospital ward 14/06/2011 MUST SEE

Can you imagine a doctor in pakistan asking pm to leave the hospital ward?

GraanG2

When is this gonna happen in Pakistan?

imran0033

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Can you imagine a doctor in pakistan asking pm to leave the hospital ward?

maray bhai aaaysi hi nations zinda hoti hian aur world per rule karti hian, Allah in jasi Nations ko power dayta hia, Pakistan ko nahe. Jahaan zulm aur unjust ka raaj hia

Gabagaba

It can happen in Pakistan but only in 2 hospitals. Shoukat Khanum and Agha Khan .

maldiaal

Citizen

Ofcourse this could also happen in Pakistan PROVIDED Imran Khan is the Prime Minister & the hospital is Shaukat Kahanum Cancer Hospital.
Dont under estimate ur self guys......................

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)

It can happen in Pakistan but only in 2 hospitals. Shoukat Khanum and Agha Khan .
white bongi,if comes imran khan in hospital no one dare to.................................this will not happen in every where in our the whole life.khush fahmi chhor do.

Gabagaba

white bongi,if comes imran khan in hospital no one dare to.................................this will not happen in every where in our the whole life.khush fahmi chhor do.

I have worked in both hospitals oncology wards, i know better than you pamper baby.

Gabagaba

Thread title is misleading. The guy incharge is consultant Orthopaedic surgeon. Orthopaedic patients have wounds which are very pron to infection even from normal harmless bacteria. He was shouting at BBC cameramen who didn't change their shoes prior to entry.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
British Pm David Camroon Ko Doctor Ne Room se bahir nikal diya,Pak mein aisa kab ho ga?

6-15-2011_73565_1.gif

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: British Pm David Camroon Ko Doctor Ne Room se bahir nikal diya,Pak mein aisa kab ho ga?

bhai kuch din pehly DAVID CAMERON and LONDON MAYOR BORIS dono LONDON me ek charity program me gaye thy ... dono ne apni jaib se 5 and 10 pounds nikal k wahan se cahes,pasties,etc khariday thy ... and BORIS ne cameron se UDHAR bhi liye thy camera k samny ... NA koi musheer sath tha na MUNSHI ... akely dono ...

INKA MUKABLA na kero ... :P

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: British Pm David Camroon Ko Doctor Ne Room se bahir nikal diya,Pak mein aisa kab ho ga?

Those people are on the street and nobody care, To be honest. People dont even want to be politician in western world, Let suppose if you are making 6 figure, chances are you may not be in Politics or chances are very low.

Everybody want to be politician in Pak bcoz of HUGE benefit

sngilani

Nobody cares who is PM or who is President here. Obama goes out alone many times to take away his favourite burger from the corner shop and sometimes eat there spending penies from his pocket. It will never happen in Pakistan. Do'nt live in fool's paradise.

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)

I have worked in both hospitals oncology wards, i know better than you pamper baby.

lady gaga u have left to wear pamper ?i think u were sweeper there.khush fahmi chhor do