Surprise surprise...South Africa Choked again LOL

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
South africa out of the World cup.. Newzealand won..........

what an upset again south africa couldnt survive in knockout stage of the world cup.. and collapsed.. Newzealand continues its journey and reached to the semis...(clap)(clap)(clap)

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: South africa out of the World cup.. Newzealand won..........

quarter, semis and finals should be three games each......throw the minnows out and use all that time for a more competitive cup between the top teams.... sudden death sucks!

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)

Assalam o Alaikum,

South Africa chocked again. They are Chockers!!!

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Was it decided before ........ the way they collapsed seems to be FISHY !!!!!!!!

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)

and now I believe Pakistan is going to win the Semi. Every body is bent upon portraying India as the winner. I heard Ponting saying that India will be beat Pakistan and there are others.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
No matter how much of talented players they have. They can not handle the pressure. PERIOD!

When Pakistan beat West Indies in the first quarter final, here is the conversation between an Australian and a cocky South African(Pat Symcox). He wasn't ready to give any credit to Pakistan for beating West Indies so comprehensively...LOL...Kept saying South Africa is the team to beat :lol:

Here is what they talked about something along the lines

That guy said when Pak beat WI, WI has gone home, dont talk about them they are off..lets talk about the main contenders...South Africa blah blah

Tony did say "Pat lets give them a pat today..."

to which he ignored and said "I will but lets discuss this....." and then he simply never returned to praise Pakistan

anyways, even today if you guys watched the Pre match at Star ...Harsha asked them if you think they will choke.....Symcox and Tony said that SA has moved away from it....they're a new team...

and during the match commentary he was like "NZ are missing those easy singles..SA will make them pay...even if NZ get a decent score"..

I've found symcox to be an Indian supporter behind the south african label looking for an IPL contract. His views are mediocre and heavily biased towards SA. Lets all laugh at him today.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
brother.......you will not gonna believe me......and my dislike my post...

per i have heard stories that bookies are totally supporting India this time..........

It is sad for me.......coz Pakistan is playing against India this semi final...........inshAllah hope for the best.........lakin Paisa Pakistani Team k aagay bolta hai!!!!

Adeel

Founder
brother.......you will not gonna believe me......and my dislike my post...

per i have heard stories that bookies are totally supporting India this time..........

It is sad for me.......coz Pakistan is playing against India this semi final...........inshAllah hope for the best.........lakin Paisa Pakistani Team k aagay bolta hai!!!!

You are right, that team India is favorite to win the world cup according to almost all bookies.

I hope these are just odd but nothing more.

drshahabj

Councller (250+ posts)

Pakistan will only win if the players control their nerves. because Indian players n the crowd are too emotional.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
well i was really disappointed to see S Africa lose! they were just unlucky today otherwise they would have definitely made it to the semi-finals had hashim amla and jaque kallis not gone by pure bad luck
:(:(