Tale of Confession – How low can we go?

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
???
ڈاکٹر صاب تسی وی اس اں بندہ ہی سمجیا وۓ ---- اس آں پورنو شورنو تے گلاں کرنے نا باؤں شوق اے --- فر اس نال کھل کے گلاں کرنے آ ستے میں اس اں اپنے محلے نا سلیما سمجھانا واں (سلیمہ نہیں)
کیوں یار سلیمے صحیح کہنا پیا واں نا میں
Rajay baat Maryam Qatri or kulsoom Nawaz k ho rahi hai....tum samajh BHI Gaye ho...muft k haram da sawkeedar

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
سلیمے جدوں اے آجے خیال آن نا تے ہتھ اتے تیل شیل پا لیا کر
نہیں تے ٹوپی زخمی ہو جاسی پتر ?
Rajay Baki Pakistani ko apni party k nazar se na Dekh jahan damad SAAS ( kusloom Nawaz) or biwi ( Maryam Qatri) mei farq na karay

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Having Known your distinguishing qualities - I will rather like to leave you alone with them Man. --- please enjoy
The best about u is either u start abusing or start blaming without any substance when no argument left. I will leave alone will try my level best not to respond in future.

Dr Adam

???
ڈاکٹر صاب تسی وی اس اں بندہ ہی سمجیا وۓ ---- اس آں پورنو شورنو تے گلاں کرنے نا باؤں شوق اے --- فر اس نال کھل کے گلاں کرنے آ ستے میں اس اں اپنے محلے نا سلیما سمجھانا واں (سلیمہ نہیں)
کیوں یار سلیمے صحیح کہنا پیا واں نا میں
سلیمے جدوں اے آجے خیال آن نا تے
?

راجے میں تساں دونواں نی پرائیویٹ لائف اچ مداخلت کرن ناں کوئی حق نہ رخنا
مییں کی ایناں گلاں تو دور ہی رکھو

ھور سنا جگر، سیٹ ایں ؟؟؟

RajaRawal111

The best about u is either u start abusing or start blaming without any substance when no argument left. I will leave alone will try my level best not to respond in future.
I told you many times that i enjoy your trolling. When it comes to your exquisitve knowledge, it becomes extremely hard on my stomach man.
سانوں معاف کر دیا کرو جی
بندہ بشر اں غلطی شلتی ھو جانی اے.

RajaRawal111

راجے میں تساں دونواں نی پرائیویٹ لائف اچ مداخلت کرن ناں کوئی حق نہ رخنا
مییں کی ایناں گلاں تو دور ہی رکھو

ھور سنا جگر، سیٹ ایں ؟؟؟
Chalo ab yeh dhek k Dil pe haat Rakh k BATA ye jasem k najaez awlaad hai ya es corrpt double shiftiya k
ڈاکٹر صاب بو آن لگ پینی اے جدوں اس نا کوئی کمنٹ پڑھنا پینا اے
پتا نہیں کون اے اور کیوں اے بندہ عورت بنیا ہویا وے
عورت کتنی وی کپتی ھوے اس جیسی پاکستانی عورت نھیں ھونی

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
ڈاکٹر صاب بو آن لگ پینی اے جدوں اس نا کوئی کمنٹ پڑھنا پینا اے
پتا نہیں کون اے اور کیوں اے بندہ عورت بنیا ہویا وے
عورت کتنی وی کپتی ھوے اس جیسی پاکستانی عورت نھیں ھونی
Maryam jaisi, kulsoom jaisi, mehrunisa jaisi, aadhi Pakistani aadhi arbiyon k..Dr Sahab en k liye paisa corruption haram halal aurat mard koi Mani Nahi rakhti..khod toh Abid Sher Ali or mushahidullah jaisay ghaleez insan or tawaqo ehteram..haram ka pilla ek qabili ehteram Dr sahb se Gila Kar k bhool jata hai keh haramion or haram k chaokidaar k koi izzat Nahi Hoti...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dr AQ khan was the first Pakistani how had knowledge of Ultra-Centrifuge he was like a father on tens of Capable brains who developed Ultra-centrifuge which made us capable to make weapons-grade Uranium (through a process known as enrichment)
He didn't develop anything nor was he the father of anything other than his own children. He stole the centrifuge design from the Urenco Group, the Dutch company he was working for. Seems like spying and stealing secrets was his real talent, first he stole from the dutch and gave it to Pakistan, then he stole from Pakistan and gave it to the N.Koreans.

Okara

He didn't develop anything nor was he the father of anything other than his own children. He stole the centrifuge design from the Urenco Group, the Dutch company he was working for. Seems like spying and stealing secrets was his real talent, first he stole from the dutch and gave it to Pakistan, then he stole from Pakistan and gave it to the N.Koreans.
Dr AQ Khan was a good administrator and indeed able to establish Centrifuge facility. It was and is a great achievement and also Pakistan successfully used Dr AQ Khan as scarecrow while great heroes worked in plain sight. Wallah never seen such people in my life and pray for them. May Allah forgive sins of those who helped their mother land and despite having so much thing on their disposal were not corrupt. Ameen

RajaRawal111

پتر توں اور تیرے نال دوسرا منافق ول بائٹ پہلے وی قدیر خان صاحب استے کتے آنگن بونکنے سو - دونوں دو دن توں غائب او اس وجہ توں کہ ماحول سوگوار اور گرم اے کتھے لوکاں کولوں چھترول نہ ہو جاوے - تسی دونوں منافق یوھودیاں نی خیرات کھا کھا کے حرامی ہوے او اور اس طرح نا حرامی پن قبر تک نال ہی جانا وے

ہو نہیں سکتا تیرے جیسے یہودی کی گانڈ کے کیڑے کو پتا نہ ہو کہ نارتھ کوریا اور پاکستان کے درمیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹریڈ بینظیر کے دور سے شروع ہوا تھا - جس کی ہم کو ضرورت تھی ان کے پاس تھا - جس کی انھیں ضرورت تھی ہمارے پاس تھا

RajaRawal111

Dr AQ Khan was a good administrator and indeed able to establish Centrifuge facility. It was and is a great achievement and also Pakistan successfully used Dr AQ Khan as scarecrow while great heroes worked in plain sight. Wallah never seen such people in my life and pray for them. May Allah forgive sins of those who helped their mother land and despite having so much thing on their disposal were not corrupt. Ameen
Dr. A Q Khan was the wost Administrator because of his extremely soft and humble nature. When Project was established at Kahota, his deputy (Fakhar-ud-deen Hashmi) was the real administrator who managed the project. A Quite contributor not know in history at all.

Okara

I told you many times that i enjoy your trolling. When it comes to your exquisitve knowledge, it becomes extremely hard on my stomach man.
سانوں معاف کر دیا کرو جی
بندہ بشر اں غلطی شلتی ھو جانی اے.
Raja Sahib
I forgive u and seeking ur forgiveness.
Indeed we are humans and tend to make mistakes. May Allah forgive us All and make those examples for others who rob our country Amin

Okara

Dr. A Q Khan was the wost Administrator because of his extremely soft and humble nature. When Project was established at Kahota, his deputy (Fakhar-ud-deen Hashmi) was the real administrator who managed the project. A Quite contributor not know in history at all.
May Allah forgive sins of Dr AQ Khan and grant him Jannah as his personality helped a lot in the defense of Pakistan. Amin
Despite I hate Musharraf being a dictator but he was right on two occasions, one against Iftikhar Ch and 2nd Dr AQ Khan.

RajaRawal111

May Allah forgive sins of Dr AQ Khan and grant him Jannah as his personality helped a lot in the defense of Pakistan. Amin
Despite I hate Musharraf being a dictator but he was right on two occasions, one against Iftikhar Ch and 2nd Dr AQ Khan.
was right ? ☹️