A

arshad_lahore

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kqgvPLavyM[/video]

A

arshad_lahore

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFzQWRgvkdM[/video]

babubeer

Citizen
Shame for Pakistan army. We spend most of our national Wealth on Pakistan army and they cannot fight 6 untrained pathan warriors? I say we dismiss Pakistan army and replace them with these tribal pathans. That would be more cost effective!

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Babu je they caught them offguard, we are proud of our army, there was confusion as they were dressed in army uniforms so stop spilling non sense

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Taliban have been infiltrated by anti-state elements, some bought with hundreds of thousands of $'s, these elements are doing terrorist activities, theres a pattern before any major operation major terrorist activity takes place, all of such terrorist activities are sophisticated and seems like work of very organised and committed organisation, please don't forget US wants to win hearts and minds of Pakistani people, in my opinion recent partnership of US & India is a key factor here. US supplies India with technology and India helps them in terrorist activities. That way they get rid of so called Taliban, create fear in general population and get what they want.

AZulfi

MPA (400+ posts)
May these terrorists rot in hell. 4 scumbags have been sent to hell. Some are even accusing blackwater of training militants in Pakistan to carry out such terrorist attacks.

NWFP is calling for army action in Southern Punjab too where it believes 'terrorists are trained and sent to other parts of the country'.

'How can we stop terrorist activities in settled areas when the supply chain is intact,' Iftikhar Hussain (NWFP information minister)...I think he is right here.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
There's not such lawlessness in southern punjab as compared to tribal areas, we have to be very careful enemy wants us to fight different battles at same time and India & US will have time to unsettle more areas of Pakistan so this fire can spread, it's already hurting our economy bad and India is doing propaganda drama at it's peak.

Few retarded pakistanis are being used and bought with $'s so US can get what they want and show to Pakistani people and world that they are right, fact is it's all because of them. India is happier than ever, fuelling hatred, training militants and terrorists in balochistan and spending tons of money in fata to carry out terrorists attacks in rest of the country.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN ARMY

G

it is very unfair to blame india or US for all this..Blackwater might be training pak SSG but they r not training these scumbags nor do they look like pak army commandos...
i think unless v really really look inwards and realize that v r responsible for this mess and our extremist ideology is fueling it, v cant end all these!
pak army zindabad for killing these taliban pigs!!!

AZulfi

MPA (400+ posts)
digitalzygot said:
There's not such lawlessness in southern punjab as compared to tribal areas, we have to be very careful enemy wants us to fight different battles at same time and India & US will have time to unsettle more areas of Pakistan so this fire can spread, it's already hurting our economy bad and India is doing propaganda drama at it's peak.

Few retarded pakistanis are being used and bought with $'s so US can get what they want and show to Pakistani people and world that they are right, fact is it's all because of them. India is happier than ever, fuelling hatred, training militants and terrorists in balochistan and spending tons of money in fata to carry out terrorists attacks in rest of the country.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN ARMY

^ LeJ and JeM (naam jitna pak kaam utney hee napak) are both terrorist groups based in Southern Punjab. So PA must not only dismantle terrorist infrastructure in South Waziristan but also Southern Punjab. Easier said than done!

Daily Times
CID predicted attack on July 15
LAHORE: A Criminal Investigation Department (CID) report has revealed that the Punjab Police had informed law enforcement agencies on July 15 of a possible terror strike on General Headquarters (GHQ) in Rawalpindi. CID (Punjab) had forwarded a report in this regard to the Punjab Home Department and other law enforcement agencies. It said police had claimed banned religious outfits, such as the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and the Jaish-e-Muhammad, were planning the attack. The report stated the offenders would be disguised as security personnel and would try to infiltrate the GHQ through a demolished wall. aaj kal report

babubeer

Citizen
Its not India, We cannot blame India for that. The attack on GHQ in an internal thing.

I won't disclose my source but a very very close relative of mine who is an army officer and is appointed in GHQ revealed that all of the hostages including 6 officers, 10-15 janwaans died inside the comound when the inflitrators blew the building up. They did three explosions and everthing came down to rubbles.
The army expected it from the very beginning and thats why they didnt allow the private TV channels to cover the story when action was talking place

I am surprised that ISPR is telling otherwise that they have rescued the hostages.

usiddiqi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@babubeer:
First u said:
babubeer said:
Shame for Pakistan army. We spend most of our national Wealth on Pakistan army and they cannot fight 6 untrained pathan warriors? I say we dismiss Pakistan army and replace them with these tribal pathans. That would be more cost effective!

And then u said:
babubeer said:
Its not India, We cannot blame India for that. The attack on GHQ in an internal thing.

I won't disclose my source but a very very close relative of mine who is an army officer and is appointed in GHQ revealed that all of the hostages including 6 officers, 10-15 janwaans died inside the comound when the inflitrators blew the building up. They did three explosions and everthing came down to rubbles.
The army expected it from the very beginning and thats why they didnt allow the private TV channels to cover the story when action was talking place

I am surprised that ISPR is telling otherwise that they have rescued the hostages.

Now i dont understand you, u said dont like pak-army and then u claim that ur very close relative works in GHQ and he is in army? Whats that man?

Sorry, but i smell something fishy here.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
babubeer said:

The army expected it from the very beginning and thats why they didnt allow the private TV channels to cover the story when action was talking placeI am surprised that ISPR is telling otherwise that they have rescued the hostages.

babubeer , do you swear your Bhagwan that you are not a Hindu and Indian.....;) ?

Spartacus thinks that You are a Hindu and Indian , who wants a fight among all pakistanis...;)

Please come with your real identity .....

Army did very good that they did not allow the private TV channels to cover the story when action was talking place.
This was suppose to give real position of army action to those enemy.

babubeer

Citizen
Spartacus said:
babubeer said:

babubeer , do you swear your Bhagwan that you are not a Hindu and Indian.....;) ?

Spartacus thinks that You are a Hindu and Indian , who wants a fight among all pakistanis...;)

Army did very good that they did not allow the private TV channels to cover the story when action was talking place.

Speaking truth and revealing facts doesn't make me a lesser Pakistani. I am against civil war in Pakistan and that doesn't make me a hindu. I myself have served in Pakistany Navy . Almost every third person in our family member is either in Air force or in Pakistan Navy. We are orginally from Chakwal Pakistan. My younger brother resigned from Pakistan army two years ago. Uncles still holding positions in MI and NI. I told you what i got.
A lot of people like me dont approve what Pakistan army is doing against its own people and that doesnt make us hindus or Indians

Thanks

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
@ Mr. Babubeer:
I think your are not BabuBeer as beer cann't make you that much intoxicated. You must be Babuwhisky or Babuvodka or Babugim etc.

Shame on you. Drunk people always talk and act like you. Pakistan is our mother, don't disgrace it please.

The whole family from Chakwal Distt. went to arm forces and all of them left. Amazing. Is't it? Must be a candidate of world's attention.

BTW, Do you really know where actually Chakwal distt. is? Do some google about Pakistan's geography and let me know.

Spartacus

babubeer said:
Spartacus said:
babubeer said:

Speaking truth and revealing facts doesn't make me a lesser Pakistani. I am against civil war in Pakistan and that doesn't make me a hindu. I myself have served in Pakistany Navy . Almost every third person in our family member is either in Air force or in Pakistan Navy. We are orginally from Chakwal Pakistan. My younger brother resigned from Pakistan army two years ago. Uncles still holding positions in MI and NI. I told you what i got.
A lot of people like me dont approve what Pakistan army is doing against its own people and that doesnt make us hindus or Indians

Thanks

You are not a Pakistani . Stupid , you can not fool us .Spartacus thinks that You are a Hindu and Indian , who wants a fight among all pakistanis...

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Every person of pakistan either they are army general or constable or a normal pakistani citizen they all are equal. SO i guess no need to talk about generals or the other ranks. They all are fighting for our pakistan and we salute them. Past is past right now pakistani army is doing its best to save pakistan and we all are with them. THe way they have handled the situation is preety much satisfactory. Good work pakistan army. We all are with u

babubeer

Citizen
Being Pro Army doesnt make you a good Pakistani. Pakistan army is like any other state owned Organisation like :

Pakistani Railways
PIA
WAPDA
etc etc

My request to you guys is be Pro Pakistani and not Pro Army. My being against Army doesnt make me Indian.
Pakistan Army Generals take bribes from the west to kill own people and then they leave country and live abroad in countries like USA and UK. Is that Patriotic?
Pakistan is country of 160 million people of Pakistan and not just Army

Spartacus

Lier babubeer ,
You collect some old information about Pakistan from Google and try to fool us.Come with your orignal identitiy >>Like Hidu_Indian
We are not 160 Million but 173 Million. You took data from old Google search , stupid.

You claimed in one of your post that you have link in Pakistan army and on those based you said ....
"Shame for Pakistan army. We spend most of our national Wealth on Pakistan army and they cannot fight 6 untrained pathan warriors? I say we dismiss Pakistan army and replace them with these tribal pathans. That would be more cost effective! "

Actually you claimed were from some Indian news papers ...In actual there were attacker mainly from Punjab...like Dr.Usman and etc....
Again a lie from you >>>> Go and Pray to stone ;)

You are not only a Hindu and indian but you are a lier too.....

Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Pakistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Hindu Hamesha Chuph Ker Waar Kerta Hay >>>>You are a very good example......

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
babubeer said:
Being Pro Army doesnt make you a good Pakistani. Pakistan army is like any other state owned Organisation like :

Pakistani Railways
PIA
WAPDA
etc etc

My request to you guys is be Pro Pakistani and not Pro Army. My being against Army doesnt make me Indian.
Pakistan Army Generals take bribes from the west to kill own people and then they leave country and live abroad in countries like USA and UK. Is that Patriotic?
Pakistan is country of 160 million people of Pakistan and not just Army

You are right about it. I don't really know if you are a Pakistani or an indian or any other nationality.I am also against this organised corporation which has taken a job of deciding who is Muslim and who is not. Irregardless of what is being happening in Pakistan from the army and we critisize a way too much army intervention in other institutions,not everryone in the army likes what their top leadership is cooking with foreign powers.We as a Pakistani will have to pull together with these turbulant times.I know there are lot more people In Pakistan who want their army to really defend its own country and not be used as a mercenaries for a foreign power, but still it is our army and we have to draw a line somewhere.