TEDxKarachi - Imran Khan - Never Give up on Your Dreams **Must watch for everyone**

Malik Azam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: One of the most Inspiring Speech...... this man is actually a visionary one

The Video is not available on this thread.:(

kaka1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ankit Kumar 1 year ago
Being an Indian, I am proud to say that Imran Khan is my biggest hero and inspiration.... He is a true legend.
Had I been in Pakistan, I would have truly voted for this man.

Reply 78
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

desan

President (40k+ posts)
IK: Motivational speech (TED talk)

This is my leader....

[video]http://tune.pk/video/53580/TEDxKarachi-2011-Imran-Khan-Never-Give-up-on-Your-Dreams[/video]

Imran Khan's Ted Talk

Imran Khan emphasized on the importance of determination and courage. He is of the opinion that when one focuses on their dreams with raw passion and determination, they are rewarded with success. The world tries to bring you down on your knees, failures knock the breath right out of you and there are even times when giving up seems easier than striving hard.

Question from members can you imagine Noora and Zardari doing same may be they give tricks of corruption...

Last edited by a moderator:

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan's Ted Talk

Allah SWA has always sent us great leaders, we as a nation are a bunch of corrupt and selfish people who always side with the corrupt or keep silent in the fight between the professional liars and the honest.
The day we put our weight behind the truthful we shall be blessed with true leadership and prosperity Insha Allah

jagga9

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Imagine NOOORA called to a forum like this ... lol just imagine and then . unlimited lool

eye-eye-PTI

Imagine NOOORA called to a forum like this ... lol just imagine and then . unlimited lool

once you imagine, you do " lol " for an hour then you watch this video and do Yukkk Thoo, Yukk Thoo

Last edited:

vote4pti

Minister (2k+ posts)

as a years-old TED & TEDx fan... would love to watch Zardari / Nawaz / Fazloo / Taafu on TED event stage delivering speech on:.... OMG [hilar] WTF....

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

batain jitne marzi krwa lo, kpk main performace bhe dhek lo, jahangor tareen k hathon yargamal.

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)

It is unfortunate that there are not too many things you can be proud of as a Pakistani but the only IMRAN KHAN. We love you Khan. You make us proud.

jagga9

It is unfortunate that there are not too many things you can be proud of as a Pakistani but the only IMRAN KHAN. We love you Khan. You make us proud.

so true....

IK is an all rounder. Tell him about a particular situation and he will get a best solution for you.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan - Never Give up on Your Dreams

Yes...Imran har manney wala Insan nahi ha
Imran ka ALLAH SWT par yaqeenay kamal ha
Imran aisa insan ha jo apni har ko
bhi jeet mien badal deta ha...INSHALLAH...

eye-eye-PTI

Jiss shakhs ka yaqeen sirf Allah pe ho ... ussay kisi aor cheez ka khouf nahi hotaa ... sab sw bara khouf haar ka khouf hai aor Allah Imran k dil-o-dimaagh se haar ka khouf nikaal dia hai ... iss liye Imran kabhi haar nahi maanay gaa ku k har khud uss se door bhaagti hai

s.ali343

MPA (400+ posts)

Gujjoro (Talwar, shalwar, gujjar pakistani,etc), honestly, truly, deeply from my heart,,, Sharam se doob maro, oh beghairato, iss mulk ke liye ek baar sache dil se dua to karo, sirf Imran Khan ke against hi bolna hai, Shame on You , Lakh de L A A N A T teri gandi Soch te.