TEDxKarachi - Imran Khan - Never Give up on Your Dreams **Must watch for everyone**

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Imran Khan emphasized on the importance of determination and courage. He is of the opinion that when one focuses on their dreams with raw passion and determination, they are rewarded with success. The world tries to bring you down on your knees, failures knock the breath right out of you and there are even times when giving up seems easier than striving hard.

Question from members can you imagine Noora and Zardari doing same may be they give tricks of corruption...

Last edited by a moderator:

anyie1

Re: TEDx Karachi 27th May,2011 - Imran Khan - Never Give up on Your Dreams

can you name any MPA , MNA from any ruling party who can speak like IK? these are the things that a leader should have. I am sure and confident that IK can represent this country in a much better way internationally then these current looters and goons. God bless IK

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: TEDxKarachi 2011 - Imran Khan - Never Give up on Your Dreams

What an inspiration and motivation this man is.

Seriously, it really pumped me up

janbazali

Re: TEDxKarachi - Imran Khan - Never Give up on Your Dreams **Must watch for everyone**

Mashallah well said

kesa heeray jesa inssan hai
aur hum is ki qadar hi krtay

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: TEDxKarachi - Imran Khan - Never Give up on Your Dreams **Must watch for everyone**

he is just giving stupid ppl of pakistan hope as OBAMA did and u know the Obama result and u will C Imran result ;) keep watching Sayasii Drama

Nadeem.muazz

Citizen

don't under estimate your people if you r a pakistani then you are part of these people, if you can't do any thing to change their circumstances then don't say them like this because may b u don't know how they living , they had no option before but now they have and inshaallah they will realise very soon , just pray for Pakistan and it's people

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
آپ نے مکروہ سیاستدان تو دیکھ ھی لیئے ، اور اب دیکھیں اس انسان کو جو نہ تو نااہل ہے، نہ لالچی،نہ خودغرض ، اور نہ غدار ہے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
صرف ایک محب وطن سیاستدان ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

svIMRAN_wideweb__470x314,0.jpg

Aswan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: One of the most Inspiring Speech...... this man is actually a visionary one

I agree. This best ever speech. I recommend it include in curriculum of new generation.

nuzhatghazali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: One of the most Inspiring Speech...... this man is actually a visionary one

الله تعالیٰ نے اسے غیر معمولی فہم فراست یعنی عقل سلیم عطا کی ہے ....ساتھ ساتھ حاضر جوابی اور مستقل مزاجی اور دیانت .... ان ہی صفات والے اچھے لیڈر ہوتے ہیں .
I knew Imran khan, you will not compromise on your dreams....... you have no fair of losing any thing.