Test Tube Politician......

sergeant

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Very first definition of test tube politician mean than politician which start his politics from establishments nursery.
Chaudery Nisar(opposition Leader in House from PMLN) was shouting in National assembly session that test tube politician sitting on dherna, I am astonished on Chaudery Nisar words. He never thought that his own hole party is test tube party, majority of PMLN were planted by Army. PMLQ also has maximum strength of test tube politician and then PPP which also have some members from test tube political nursery. More funny thing that PPP test tube personalities have important ministries including Prime Minister.
But Mr Imran Khan was not planted in establishment political nursery, he is totally self made politician. I think over treachery leaders should think before speak when they point finger to other then they should see three fingers are pointing to them self.
Imran Khan is a social worker and over country need social workers in politics not these vultures which are ruling us from years and years

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)
i do,nt agree with u,yes ik is agent of establishment,he is not man of his words e.g about mqm.he is buzdil

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Na janay loog apnay baray main baat kartay huay apnay gunah doosaroon per kion thonpatay hain.Baysharm kaheen kay,jalan aoor hasad kee intehaa hay yeh.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Chaudhary Nisar and his leader are both test tube baies of Gen. Jilani, who nurtured them and to a certain extent Ge. Hamid Gul who helped them construct IJI party. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto himself came in the limelight when he became foreign minister with the support of Gen. Ayub Khan, other PPP members like Shah Mehmood Qureshi and PM Yusuf Raza Gillani are all test tube babies, if there is any one who is'nt its Imran Khan.
Mr. Bean sahab kinda looked in the mirror in the morning and said to himself I'll call Imran what I myslef and 90+% of parliament is. Issi ko kehtain jamhuriyat ki khoobsurti.