Thank you Imran Khan - Thank you Shahzad Akbar for remarkable achievement

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oh. I replied too quickly without reading your comments trying to spin this against Imran Khan too.

I take my last line back, how stupid of me to think that you would go against your aaqa.
Ji Ji Munawar Khan you are right. Very Right if you know only as much as ordinary Imrani is allowed to know.

1: But you dont know that your IK and his tout Shazaad Akbar have already pulled the pants of JIT down in the Arbitration court by arguing forcefully that it is just One billion dollars corruptions Choors have done. They argued that the 8 billion dollars figures was overinflated - just to entertain our monkeys

2: For Nikkaa Chore on DFID funds. Govt of UK had issued rebuttal within two hours of publishing the story of Daily Mail. But it is kept secret from the Imrani Jahils. They don't know about it. I have posted it in one of my comments. You can see the date and read it yourself. And I will keep you aware of the case proceedings in London court, from thins point on.

RajaRawal111

ye game to nawaz zardari kahi decades se keel rahe hai Pir IK par hi kyun action
اوے بڑا پیسہ ہے عمران خان کے پاس کھلانے کے لئے یار - پچھلے سینیٹ الیکشن میں نونی وٹیں نہیں خریدی تھیں اس نے پنجاب میں سے

RajaRawal111

You are a gormless prick. Learn the background to this. Are all Nooras as thick as you.

Stop posting all kinds of BS. This is a special review on Pakistan while the Corrupt Govt of IK is in power under which we have shot 7 places up in corruption. --- just in two years.

RajaRawal111

Naa na crook , aise nahi, this would be to find out how the looters looted the aid, and lined their pockets. Why Ali Imran has run away from Pakistan etc.
Baghlol They are doing inquiry when IK is in power. They know the corruption in Pakistan is skyrocketed. they read the transparency international report and they trust it. They know this country is 7 places up in corruption in just two years.

For the BS of the daily mail story, they issued this rebuttal within just two hours of publications of Daily mail BS. But The Jahil Monkeys like you were kept Jahils on purpose. It did not appear on the Facebook Photoshops. So you don't know.

Read the date carefully

RajaRawal111

راجہ مہاراجہ جی
کس قانون کے تحت قاضی عیسیٰ نے عمران خان سے جواب مانگا تھا، جبکہ آئین کی رو سے وزیراعظم جواب دہ نہیں ہے
ہن تسی اس گل دے جواب اچ کبوتر ورگوں اکھاں بند کر کے بیٹھے رہو تے بلی دا کی قصور

?
تو نہ دیتا نا جواب عمران خان ---اب لکھ کے تو جاہل نے دے دیا تھا نا کہ "نہیں جی توبہ ہم کسی کو پیسے نہیں دین گے "- اسی وجہ سے کیس ختم ہوا ہے ورنہ صرف قاضی فائز ہی نکلتا نا بینچ میں سے - باقی جج تو ادھر ہی تھے نا

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Stop posting all kinds of BS. This is a special review on Pakistan while the Corrupt Govt of IK is in power under which we have shot 7 places up in corruption. --- just in two years.
You dumb fuck they are looking for ways to cut back. If they cut back on PK more than others then start your shitty threads

Diesel

اوے بڑا پیسہ ہے عمران خان کے پاس کھلانے کے لئے یار - پچھلے سینیٹ الیکشن میں نونی وٹیں نہیں خریدی تھیں اس نے پنجاب میں سے
rajaji or nhi to apne nam ki hi laj raka kare..bajaye fazol bondi chwal marne ki. khan sab agar kisi ko apni pocket se 1 cup chai moft ki pilate hein To bara khush kismat hai wo banda. Ap ilzam laga rahe hein member khareedne ki Jo sab ko pata hai ye danda crores n arabs mein hota hai. ye Danda nawaz Zardari hi kar sakte hein Jo is field ke experienced players hein.

Hate_Nooras

Baghlol They are doing inquiry when IK is in power. They know the corruption in Pakistan is skyrocketed. they read the transparency international report and they trust it. They know this country is 7 places up in corruption in just two years.

For the BS of the daily mail story, they issued this rebuttal within just two hours of publications of Daily mail BS. But The Jahil Monkeys like you were kept Jahils on purpose. It did not appear on the Facebook Photoshops. So you don't know.

Read the date carefully

As you are claiming that Corruption has sky rocketed, why are the Nooras the ones that are crying on the fight against the Qabza mafia. Haraamis like you start threads on everything, where is the one on the Qabza mafia. They are your elected reps.

Diesel

As you are claiming that Corruption has sky rocketed, why are the Nooras the ones that are crying on the fight against the Qabza mafia. Haraamis like you start threads on everything, where is the one on the Qabza mafia. They are your elected reps.
bhai ji itna sach na bola kare.. sach hamesha karwa hi hota Or dosro ko mirchi lag jati hai

RajaRawal111

You dumb fuck they are looking for ways to cut back. If they cut back on PK more than others then start your shitty threads
O obviously they will cut back on Pakistan ways more now. because they know the most corrupt Govt is in power now. They know we have achieved new rights - they read the corruption report of Transparency International.

And most likely they probably know Ik much more than we do. MI-5 might have given its feedback on him. Must have shared the true stories of his Launching 30 years ago

Hate_Nooras

O obviously they will cut back on Pakistan ways more now. because they know the most corrupt Govt is in power now. They know we have achieved new rights - they read the corruption report of Transparency International.

And most likely they probably know Ik much more than we do. MI-5 might have given its feedback on him. Must have shared the true stories of his Launching 30 years ago
Dream on son, your party is the Qabza mafia, its the reason haraamis like you dont even post when Maryam comes out to support them. The nexus between the Qabza mafia and its patronage by your haraamis is slowly being broken. It's the reason for the rona dona. Why have you avoided posting on the Qabza mafia. We have seen in Rawalpindi your haraamis being taken the cleaners, never mind all over Punjab.

Hate_Nooras

bhai ji itna sach na bola kare.. sach hamesha karwa hi hota Or dosro ko mirchi lag jati hai
This haraami can't comment on his party, a party which is the Qabza mafia. Its his party that has had cases Registered, who are the Khoker Bros, they are all Nooras.

Hate_Nooras

Come on loser,let's talk about corruption. Who is the Qabza mafia. I hope I haven't put your job at risk.

RajaRawal111

This haraami can't comment on his party, a party which is the Qabza mafia. Its his party that has had cases Registered, who are the Khoker Bros, they are all Nooras.
There are so many Dug Duggies played days in days out to make you Monkeys dance. This may be (I said May be) another one. If is is done on court orders then it is good. If it is done to make you Monkeys Dance --- let it be.
All I know the luxury palace of your Donkey is also on illegal land. Which your Donkey got passed with Rishwat and Dhoons Dhandhli.

That is why no one trusts us now. They know It is a much more corrupt country now.

RajaRawal111

Come on loser,let's talk about corruption. Who is the Qabza mafia. I hope I haven't put your job at risk.
No you have not. I replied to your Q above. I don't have any problem if it is done on court orders. And I don't talk for others.

BTW it is strange that there is no more Qabza Mafiya in Sindh. The shameless Donkeys Govt is coming in support of this guy.

Hate_Nooras

No you have not. I replied to your Q above. I don't have any problem if it is done on court orders. And I don't talk for others.

BTW it is strange that there is no more Qabza Mafiya in Sindh. The shameless Donkeys Govt is coming in support of this guy.

Yes you do have problem. Why have these thugs from your party been allowed to take over state property, why is that your party protests when it's taken back. This is your criminality and haraamis like you can't comment, why is that. Why didn't you start threads on this, well, we know why, they are your parties goons and patrons. Tell me why SS didn't do what Buzdar has done.

Hate_Nooras

There are so many Dug Duggies played days in days out to make you Monkeys dance. This may be (I said May be) another one. If is is done on court orders then it is good. If it is done to make you Monkeys Dance --- let it be.
All I know the luxury palace of your Donkey is also on illegal land. Which your Donkey got passed with Rishwat and Dhoons Dhandhli.

That is why no one trusts us now. They know It is a much more corrupt country now.
You and your party are of such low morals that you hide behind your sisters, wives and mothers. The haraami Latif even had property in his mother's name. Do you haraamis have no self respect?

Hate_Nooras

The Sindh Qabza mafia is the AZ group, and its a place where the PTI has never been in power, how the Hell can it be the Qabza mafia?

Last edited:

Hate_Nooras

And BTW
Why has it taken the Sindh govt until now, they have been in power for 13 years, surely they knew this was state land, if they didn't know, why not.

پٹواری وہ بدبخت ہے کہ اسکے اپنے والدین اسکے کہے پہ یقین نہیں کرتے لیکن اس فورم پہ انہیں جھوٹ پھیلانے کے لیے کھلا چھوڑا ہوا ہے۔
بس پٹھان یہ پٹواری نہیں پھٹواری ھیں
انہی کا دور تھا جب رکشہ اور بھابھی کی چیخوں والا سین ھوا تھا انکو شرم ھوتی تو وھاں ایک اچھا میٹرنٹی اور زچہ وبچہ کا ھسپتال بنا دیتے