The Muslims Are Not The Enemy , The Media is lying to you all the time

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
But the darkness cannot stop even the most feeble ray of light.
Yes that right. There brightness after every darkness. Darkness maybe little bit longer but I m sure there will brightness after that it mayn't in our life but it will be in our next generation's life.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
truth not available is one thing, but not willing to learn n accept is another.

I sent the following to my 7 American friends.

" we Muslims are terrorist and abuser of human rights but what is happening here:

http://www.politicalfailblog.com/2011/09/wikileaks-us-troops-executed-iraqi.html"

As expected, got only one reply: I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

unfortunately, as nice that Americans are, they are totally gullible, prone to being fooled. Their brains are beyond repair, completely brainwashed by Jewish control Media since WWI or beyond.

Americans can be very good asset for the world but so far they have made ***et only out of themselves.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Our most powerful media is masjid and imaam but people do not teach and learn things they need to. We cannot blame others for our own failures, can we? There is far too much emphasis on unnecessary things but not enough noise for things absolutely necessary.

Reactionary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
bush (zionist sock puppet) killed 1.5 million iraqi civilians, muslim terrorists are accused of killing less than 1/100 that number on 911

who exactly is the real terrorist?

Unicorn

Banned
Capitalist system is the best system, UNTIL, You guys show us the way and bring in a better system in Pakistan. I can only see you guys posting videos of how others are bad

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Capitalist system is the best system, UNTIL, You guys show us the way and bring in a better system in Pakistan. I can only see you guys posting videos of how others are bad
Why do you want someone to show you an alternative system? Why don't you read economic history of the world? If you feel the urge to read the history, do read the state of the Muslim world from start to finish as well from A to Z. You may get the idea of what system do we talk about.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why do you want someone to show you an alternative system? Why don't you read economic history of the world? If you feel the urge to read the history, do read the state of the Muslim world from start to finish as well from A to Z. You may get the idea of what system do we talk about.

yaar kin 'zahilon' ko sabaq sikha rahey ho? yeh to wohi baat hui key:

budha tota bismillah(bigsmile)