The parallel world of black magic

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
The parallel world of black magic
By Muhammad Aayan

LAHORE: Over the centuries, there have been many magicians that have amused the world with their tricks and compelled them to believe in magic. But in the 21st century, people are more impressed by spy satellites and advanced technology and seldom believe in black magic.

Daily Times spoke to a few practitioners of black magic who gave a detailed account of the cycles involving voodoo. Unlike many notions, these particular magicians are not pursuing wealth or other riches, rather they are victim to similar predicaments themselves. As a consequence, they lose their faith in religion and turn towards black magic. Their priority is to take revenge from
people who have troubled them, which results in their practice of pleasing dark forces.

Causing deaths, injuries, are few of the many things these dark forces can do. Although magicians and people with weird tendencies were burnt a hundred years ago, these days they are widely considered cool. There are many music bands around the world that have used satanic verses as lyrics in their songs, only to be stated as a unique group. Ozzy Osbourne, Acheron, Angel corpse, Cradle of Filth, Blasphemy and Burzum are few of the bands, which use satanic verses as lyrics. Their tattoos, black make up and rebellious gestures are widely admired by people because they dare to question the divine laws.

A magician cannot be tried in court for causing someones death, as it cannot be proven in the court. Death by black magic can be through an accident, a cardiac arrest, internal bleeding or some disease. The most famous kind of black magic is said to be practiced in some parts of Africa whereas Hindus and Jews are also known for their vast knowledge in this field.

Western movies have often depicted the wrong image of black magicians. In reality, thousands of people, including women have died while trying to practice black magic, as they lose control over powerful spells, before they can fully understand them. Only a few are able to master this art, not because they recite the right spells at the right time, but only because of their inner rage that makes them fearless and determined to go to the next level.

Necrophilia, killing innocent people, causing unrest in a place of peace, provoking a good person to do evil deeds are just some of the conditions that are required for the initial stages of being a black art practitioner. Ancient spirits, jinns and other supernatural creatures exist parallel to our world and gain entry to our domain usually through these practitioners.

The actual practitioners of black magic never bother to look for clients, as mostly, they are consumed by their own world of problems. However, they require certain stones, blood, parts of human and animal bodies, scriptures and other things. They can easily transport an object from one place to another, be it money or jewellery, which implies that wealth does not carry any importance or attraction for these people.

According to magicians, there are seven levels of black magic and the majority does not even pass the first level. They either die or get too scared after witnessing what is required of them.
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?date=3/21/2011

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Narrated ‘Aisha:The Prophet continued for such-and-such period imagining that he has slept (had sexual relations) with his wives, and in fact he did not. One day he said, to me, “O ‘Aisha! Allah has instructed me regarding a matter about which I had asked Him. There came to me two men, one of them sat near my feet and the other near my head. The one near my feet, asked the one near my head (pointing at me), ‘What is wrong with this man? The latter replied, ‘He is under the effect of magic.’ The first one asked, ‘Who had worked magic on him?’ The other replied, ‘Lubaid bin Asam.’ The first one asked, ‘What material (did he use)?’ The other replied, ‘The skin of the pollen of a male date tree with a comb and the hair stuck to it, kept under a stone in the well of Dharwan.”‘ Then the Prophet went to that well and said, “This is the same well which was shown to me in the dream. The tops of its date-palm trees look like the heads of the devils, and its water looks like the Henna infusion.” Then the Prophet ordered that those things be taken out. I said, “O Allah’s Apostle! Won’t you disclose (the magic object)?” The Prophet said, “Allah has cured me and I hate to circulate the evil among the people.” ‘Aisha added, “(The magician) Lubaid bin Asam was a man from Bani Zuraiq, an ally of the Jews.” [Sahih Bukhari,Volume 8, Book 73, Number 89]

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Prophet Moses had to fight on two fronts 1)Moses v bani Israel and 2) Moses v Pharaoh.

The fight with bani israel was also on two fronts a)about mullas changing islam from deen to mazhab and b)using double standard based ruling system instead of islam the single standard ruling system.

The fight against pharaoh was about master slave relationship between egyptians and israelites.

It suits mullas to mess up islam into useless belief systems to divide their people and then rule them in the name of spiritualism or make them slaves to ruling masters and get paid for it ie mullas are slave traders.

This is why they distort meanings of words and misinterpret scriptures and confuse people thereby and so nations end up destroyed.

Since the quran is a family builder, nation builder and humanity builder book, it tells us how nations are destroyed in the first place and how after they are rebuilt they can again and again be destroyed using same ideas.

People have been believing in supernatural beings other than God and attributing supernatural powers to them as well as believed that some humans have supernatural abilities given to them by God. Since they believe these thing they interpret the divine books that way and cause problems.

It is for this reason one will see a lot words used in the quran are distorted in their meanings by mullas so that their ideas or beliefs continue to confuse their own people.

Magic is attributed to the quran in sense of an evil supernatural power by mullas which is against what the quran actually stands for.

Word sahr means decepetion, conspiracy, a trick whose way of doing is kept secret from others to give impression that it is something supernatural, slight of hands or making fool of minds. If I use magnets to move about things but hide them from those who are looking at what I am doing and tell people I am doing that with supernatural powers, they will believe me because it is the mindset already conditioned to accept things this way.

It is for this reason we need to condemn these thing not only when done by tricksters but also the mullas who claim that there is something called magic an evil supernatural power. These mullas do not realise it but actually they are providing basis for the ignorant public for such beliefs.

All such so called ahadith reports are actually false and invented reports to back up this lie. No prophet ever suffered any magic spells and it is stupd to believe so. Moses did not defeat magicians of this nature but people who tricked people to control them through what they already believed but he managed to convince by arguments he was given by Allah. ASAA=means stick=power=authority from Allah=his revelation. Torah given to Moses was as powerful book of revelation as the quran for us. The prophets delivered the messages as best as they could. Sensible people were convinced but rest were not. There was no any magic show at any time. These were just debates proving what was right or wrong clearly.

It is because the quran has been attributed a lot of stupidity by mullas that it has last its appeal to intellectuals and ignorant use it for magical spells which is meaningless in itself. This is why today we are suffering the consequences because we are not bothered to know the quran for ourselves. We are telling those people to tell us all about the quran who use it for their own ends to enslave us rather than free us from each others slavery.

There is no hope for this nation so long as it believes in anything they are told without really thinking things through. The day our people use their brains they will see the quranic message clearly and follow its guidance properly and then they will be something worthy. Meanwhile they can remain busy with their make beliefs and keep suffering the consequences.